Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Another 8-10 weeks according to D&P. If they get sold before that who gets the money?

My logic is that it remains with the oldco, therefore is passed on to creditors of the liquidated company! But I'm sure wide-boy Green will have some wierd story to say otherwise!

And if it is 8-10 weeks more, maybe that's part of the Green/H&D wrinkle...........delay, delay, delay until the transfer window is ending so as to blackmail players into transferring to newco or face being out of football......just a thought.

Edited by Claymores

drstrangelove.jpg

laugh.gif The brilliant irony of the ending of a film involving the schemes of a madman '***' who can't walk without assistance. Given the surprises which have come out this situation, would it be any surprise if the final scene involved Murray standing up without his crutches before bellowing out "Ra reepul! I can walk!" before the thermonuclear explosions begin to engulf Govan.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6TWJt8yUpQw

Ideally though, we'll never meet Rangers, The Rangers or any entity involving the people's front of Rangers/Ranger's people's front again.

Edited by rw89

Just received this from The Daily Ranger - given that I'm apt to think the majority of people registered with the DR are likely to be followers of Newco I thought I should post it on here so we can give them a more balanced view of the thoughts of the average football fan.

Got that through too. Deleted it. I wouldn't give those bastarts the steam off my shite, never mind my opinion on their favourite topic.

You just know they will lie anyway. "80% of Diddys want RFC in SPL!"

Another 8-10 weeks according to D&P. If they get sold before that who gets the money?

Does anyone on here really give a fvck ? :lol:

Although I wouldnt mind seeing 'ol Chuck Green making off with the swag. He's starting to grow on me a wee bit.

As far as the knuckledraggers are concerned, I would suppose Sir Walter of Cardigan is now down there with Ian Brady, Fred Goodwin and Pol Pot in the popularity stakes.

Pleasing. :)

As far as the knuckledraggers are concerned, I would suppose Sir Walter of Cardigan is now down there with Ian Brady, Fred Goodwin and Pol Pot in the popularity stakes.

Well, The Ranjursmedia loyal were insensed yesterday cos Jackie Bird called them the new Rangers on the news, and she was going on 'zee list'. After Watty's statement today said "new Rangers Football Club", I suspect he'll be joining too just for that bit :lol:

Does anyone on here really give a fvck ? :lol:

Although I wouldnt mind seeing 'ol Chuck Green making off with the swag. He's starting to grow on me a wee bit.

I'd like to know to see if Chuckie will pocket the dosh and not reinvest it back in SevCo FC.

They don't have to wait for liquidation to be TUPE'd over - and the company who TUPE them don't always go into liquidation - the company I used to work for still exist but TUPE'd me over to a new lot.

The TUPE can happen at any time once the consultation has been done.

My logic is that it remains with the oldco, therefore is passed on to creditors of the liquidated company! But I'm sure wide-boy Green will have some wierd story to say otherwise!

And if it is 8-10 weeks more, maybe that's part of the Green/H&D wrinkle...........delay, delay, delay until the transfer window is ending so as to blackmail players into transferring to newco or face being out of football......just a thought.

But if they stay with the Oldco they become free agents when that's liquidated (finally) and can sign for anyone then.

They won't be out of football free agents can sign out with the transfer window

I would suggest that one of the conditions of sale to D&P was that they keep the players on the books until the NEWCO vote. The players would then either be transfered under TUPE if they so wish to the NEWCO if the vote passes, or if the vote fails D&P release all players immediately to save themselves blowing any more of the money they're making off with. In other words, these players should be moving on one way or another after the 4th.

I'm a little surprised that no celtic fans are tempted to say they want newcorpse in the SPL, they would have at least 5 years of absolutely pounding them into the dirt. Morals > Fun apparently

We suffered while they were cheating us, and all the other clubs - I just want them to die, feck having a few years domination.

Forgive me if this has already been mentioned before... etc.

Can anyone else foresee a situation whereby all domestic football in Scotland is put on hold until the whole Rangers situation is sorted out? They've already gone to the Courts once, so I expect whatever sanction handed down by the SFA will be challenged in a similar manner. Naturally that has the knock-on effect of throwing all remaining fixtures out of kilter (and probably no club could be admitted to the SFL until the Rangers situation is resolved.)

Please someone put me right on this... :huh:

But if they stay with the Oldco they become free agents when that's liquidated (finally) and can sign for anyone then.

But interested clubs will lose interest if H&D delay until the transfer window closes - new clubs have to pay wages for any acquisitions from Ranjurs but be unable to field them. Players may have little choice but to accept tranferring over.

I would suggest that one of the conditions of sale to D&P was that they keep the players on the books until the NEWCO vote. The players would then either be transfered under TUPE if they so wish to the NEWCO if the vote passes, or if the vote fails D&P release all players immediately to save themselves blowing any more of the money they're making off with. In other words, these players should be moving on one way or another after the 4th.

That being the case, would D&P not then be liable for the full whack level wages that will fall due at the end of the month? Has that been included in the £5.5m Green has paid?

Excellent, I'm in - wonder how many postecodes 'Neil Doncaster' can think up, and how many times the word cockwomble can feature in the responses.

I said I was a Dundee regular and used a chippy as my address. Satisfying.