Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Morality question: Would you be happy if your club purchased treadmills, rowing machines, astroturf etc. from Green when he eventually pulls the plug?

Fucking hell YOU'RE how embarrassing.

Edited by Broccoli Dog

Morality question: Would you be happy if you're club purchased treadmills, rowing machines, astroturf etc. from Green when he eventually pulls the plug?

Would they be a continuation of the club they previously belonged to? If not, no morality problems at all, but if they are a continuation of their previous owners then fvck yeah, keep them the fvck away.

Edited by stonedsailor

Morality question: Would you be happy if you're club purchased treadmills, rowing machines, astroturf etc. from Green when he eventually pulls the plug?

I'll make a bid for the piece of turf in their goalmouth where the Mad Monk dislocated Chris Woods' shoulder in 1989. A quid ought to be enough. It's enough to buy the whole fcuking club.

Not sure if it's been mentioned before but 'Born on the 4th July'. Story of a short guy who loves an organisation that is known for it's triumphalism, red, white and blue flag waving and generally causing a nuisance and irritating locals where ever it goes. When he realises he hasn't got a leg to stand on he lashes out and rails against the world blaming everyone but himself for the situation he finds himself in. Eventually he works through the pain and finally accepts that the organisation he once loved is a corrupt crock of shit most popular amongst brainless misfits

Spooky eh

Edited by roverthemoon

The player exodus is surely only days away. I'm gonna get an ice cream headache!

An Everton fanatic from another website I know was swearing-blind yesterday that personal terms with Naithsmith were already a done-deal. They just had to wait for the liquidation to take place so he was officially a free agent with no Club Transfer fee................pleasing :)

Morality question: Would you be happy if your club purchased treadmills, rowing machines, astroturf etc. from Green when he eventually pulls the plug?

Fucking hell YOU'RE how embarrassing.

why not

pay 6p in the £1 of whatever his asking price was of course

1340114857[/url]' post='6351499']

I wouldn't count on it. Players are still registered to Rangers FC, Duff and Phelps are still in charge of that, contracts may or may not have been TUPED. Players will move on when this is ironed out.

Having recently been through a TUPE transfer myself, there is a significant process of consultation to be gone through prior to any transfer taking place. You can't just tell employees 'that's you TUPE-d by the way'. So I'd go with Not.

I wouldn't count on it. Players are still registered to Rangers FC, Duff and Phelps are still in charge of that, contracts may or may not have been TUPED. Players will move on when this is ironed out.

Jesus, the way it's gone so far, that could be 2019 or beyond.

Tom English said on the webchat today that as far as everyone he'd spoken to were concened, the PFA view was correct and players were free-agents and could go for free as soon as oldco was liquidated. They could choose to tranfer over but were not obliged to.

Tom English said on the webchat today that as far as everyone he'd spoken to were concened, the PFA view was correct and players were free-agents and could go for free as soon as oldco was liquidated. They could choose to tranfer over but were not obliged to.

Another 8-10 weeks according to D&P. If they get sold before that who gets the money?