Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

As I posted earlier, the RTC blog is suggesting that the SFA transfer will happen automatically, if the SPL agree to the transfer, as they will, in effect, be the same club.

If this is the case, then I dont see how anyone could argue that the punishments from the disrepute hearing and dual contracts wouldnt also follow.

This STV article seems to think its 1998

They are going back to the inception of the present SPL but the actual start of the EBTs was 2001 which will be the main focus of the investigation.

My Holiday cannot come quick enough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't forget to get your vote in on changing the name of Murray Park along with the season ticket ? Can you get a season ticket if you aren't a member of any league.

Rangers as a club have felt the impact of Whyte with this ongoing situation,shareholders and debenture bondholders have lost a lot of money and in that regard have suffered, along with the employees of the club,as individuals more than anyone else so it really is a separate issue. As stated before the time factor of the investigation covers the period 2001-2009.

Are you assuming the Whyte corruption -and that's what it was - had been closed as an issue?

From today's Leggo diatribe :-

After all the lies told by David Murray, followed by the trickster, huckster, conman, Craig Whyte, there is now another proven liar inside the Blue Room in the shape of Charles Green.

However, when men of honour, wealth, dignity and integrity, in short proper Rangers men, win this fight for the heart and soul of Rangers, supporters will at last be told the truth.

By Jim McColl, by Douglas Park and by Walter Smith. People they will be able to trust.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Today's Walter Smith statement:

"Members of our consortium met with Charles Green and Zeus Capital prior to the CVA meeting and it had been agreed that we would be provided with significant information which would give us comfort as to the identity of the consortium members, their strategy and their funding capacity. This information had not been forthcoming by the date of our offer. We are therefore withdrawing completely from the process to enable Charles Green and his consortium to move forward. We wish the new Rangers Football Club good fortune."

Alasdair Lamont ‏@BBCAlLamont

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Walter's statement can basically be taken as a load of old cobblers. Reading between the lines, Chuckie Green and the Mysterons have basically given The Cardigan Consortium the bottom line.

"£20 million guys, and it's all yours."

Walter walks away cos' Chuckie told him to.....

Edited by Florentine_Pogen

My Holiday cannot come quick enough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is a smack in the teeth for the support groups,8. First we have the BKs and then Smith heading a consortium,both groups backed by the RST. Just hope the trust don't give out horse tips. Cue the call now for fan ownership.

There is your post,season in the singular,obviously a type error on your part so for my sarcasm i apologise. However the graphic is a nonsense in that this investigation is covering the EBT years,2001-2009,nothing to do with any other season up until that point,whereas the poster was trying to infer that clubs from 1988 up until 2011 suffered from cheating by the club. Which as i said is a nonsense.

Oh I say, jolly good.

Whilst trying to discredit the graphic, you stated it has no foundation whatever and is nonsense. The fact that too many years were included does not detract from the fact that all the actual years were included and the list correctly lists the runners up in those appropriate seasons. It is therefore far from nonsense and is indeed a very good foundation for assessing the clubs that suffered from Rangers cheating. You're post was therefore almost totally wrong unlike the graphic, which wasn't wrong but just included too much correct information than was needed.

Don't forget to get your vote in on changing the name of Murray Park along with the season ticket ? Can you get a season ticket if you aren't a member of any league.

I'm sure the zombies will be happy to take money from the orcs and let them sit watching the grass grow at Ibrokes every second Saturday, won't be much else happening there

For once, I'll be interested to see Leggo's take on this, as opposed to merely amused :ph34r:

Yeah I will too. I'm going suggest it uses block capitals for no reason and isn't very rational, but it will be interesting.

One sanction which should be applied, but hasn't been mentioned yet is a choice of strip to reflect the years of cheating, tax evasion, bigotry, intimidation etc, etc. The SFA should impose a strip so that every time they take to the field they carry the mark of their shame with them. What would be your "uniform" of choice for The New Rangers in Div Whatever? My choice would be black and white hoops from the shirt, through the shorts and right down to the socks with only black boots allowed. (just like the old silent movie convicts)

better still, the convicts uniform with the black arrows

post-39346-0-98300200-1340111371_thumb.j

So Watty of the cardigan bids to late for the club......

Asks Green to step aside........

The fans are in a frenzy backing the Cardigan consortium.........

Mr Green is booed by the fans after his purchase......

The fans threaten to boycott tickets unless Watty and co get control from Green........

and even start planning march to Hampden in support of the cardigan and co's plan........

Watty and co pull out of deal...................

:lol: :lol: :lol: You could not make it up!:lol: :lol: :lol:

Edited by the 67

Just received this from The Daily Ranger - given that I'm apt to think the majority of people registered with the DR are likely to be followers of Newco I thought I should post it on here so we can give them a more balanced view of the thoughts of the average football fan.

Daily Record Quick Poll

Rangers in Crisis

Answer the 4 simple questions below for the chance to

Win £100

Do you support any Scottish football teams?

a. Rangers

b. Celtic

c. Another SPL team (i.e. Hibs, Hearts, Aberdeen, Dundee Utd, Motherwell etc.)

d. Another Scottish team outwith the SPL

e. No - I don't support a Scottish team

Should a Rangers Newco be allowed back into the SPL?

a. Yes

b. No

c. Don't know

As a result of liquidation, what punishment should Rangers face?

a. Be punished but stay in the SPL

b. Be relegated to the SFL first division

c. Be relegated to the SFL third division

d. Be kicked out of Scottish Football

e. Don't know / Other reply

If found guilty of operating dual contracts, should Rangers be stripped of the relevant titles?

a. Yes

b. No

c. Don't know

Simply email your answers (e.g. 1=A, 2=B, 3=C) to forminfo@dailyrecord.co.uk by 5pm today, Tuesday 19th June 2012 to enter. The winner will be contacted directly by email on Friday 22nd June 2012.

Edited by Gaspode

If that is true, a couple of things spring immediately to mind

1) McColl and park have realised how much cash it will take to resurrect this corpse.

2) McColl and Park realise how tarnished the whole thing is and don't want this impinging on their core businesses.

3) McColl and Park realise that Sir Cardigan is "heavily conflicted" re. EBT's.

4) Campbell Ogilvie has tipped off the Cardigan Consortium that the game is a bogey and the SFA are going to release the hounds.

Smith does walking away

Are you assuming the Whyte corruption -and that's what it was - had been closed as an issue?

Why would i be assuming that? I'm hoping that HMRC get him for tax evasion and hopefully fraud as regards the arrangement in taking over the club with the ticketus finance as well as the moving of money and selling of the Arsenal shares. If it's found that he has taken over the club illegally then i hope he goes down,don't worry about that. And this applies to Murray if he is found to be complicit in tax evasion dependent on the findings of the EBT tribunal.