Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

The name "RANGERS" in any shape or form should be dropped and never allowed to be connected again with a Glasgow club.

How many Bluenoses would follow Govan Albion playing in red?

RANGERS will always be contaminated with the stench of corruption/cheating no matter what eau de toilette is sprayed.

Time to kill the name and remove the shame.

This is a club that is (and was) not just corrupt, but has corrupted the history of Scottish football. 'Who won the Scottish Cup in xxxx' is now a question that has no clear answer. 'Who scored the winner in xxxx' has no answer. Everything Rangers touched has turned to a base metal as the bling and gloss has been scrubbed off.

The key points at the minute are whether Greenco should get into the SPL. And if not should they be admitted to the SFL?

We are being distracted, I would say deliberately, by all talk of reorganisation, or admitting them to Div 1. All these are a complete nonsense. Please ignore them.

Should they join the SPL. Definitely NO!

Should they join Div 1. Don't be silly. Definitely NO.

Should they be allowed to join Div 3. Well maybe, but only if they commit to standards of behaviour that all other clubs have to adhere to.

So the days of Rangers in whatever form bullying all aspects of Scottish football must no longer be tolerated.

Edited by thelegendthatis

My god you really are an up yourself self centred w****r (1)..... funny how often i make a joke post your on it like a fly on shit trying to look all smug(2).... is your life really that pathetic that looking all cool on a football forum matters so much too you..??(3) Probably yes.... expect another smart arse response to this post :lol:(4)

1. Mibbes aye, mibbes naw.. the jury's still out on that.

2. Firstly, not much funny about fascism, it is seen in some quarters as a bit distasteful. Secondly, if you can't get the date of the start of WWII right, then you're wilfully stupid or, at best, woefully ill-informed. To display "your" mob in the same posture in your avatar was an own-goal of Donachie-esque genius.

3. Still averaging more than 40 posts a day, every day.

4. You're not very bright and you have a pathetic need for the validation that attention, however negative and from whatever source, gives to your self-esteem. There are obviously issues in your day to day life which you find difficult to deal with by interpersonal relationships, and so you seek the anonymity and less strict social conventions afforded by the medium of an internet forum.

Smartarse enough for you? ;)

ETA:typos (shitty keyboard on work PC)

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie

You can take the tainted titles, I for one have no interest in sitting for hour with a tin of duraglit, I was there,my team won fcuk all, FACT.

Agree with you and with The Poz.

I want f*ck aw to do with the League Cup of 2010.

Has Div re-named the rangers v Celtic forum yet? Surely he wouldn't allow any inaccuracies on this site?

Club 12 versus Celtic, Celtic versus Club 12... if Club 12 turn out to be Dundee, that's going to be one of the strangest forums going.

if the team formally known as rangers loose these 5 titles i'd assume celtic would then be shown in the record books as the winners of those seasons. does anyone know what teams would be awarded scottish/league cup wins against the cheating bears?

they would be left blank in the record books as they were never won u cant just award the titles to runners up because thats what they were RUNNERS UP zzzzzzzz rangers stripped of titles fair enough ,record book shows blank end off :Pu cant claim what u never won :lol:

Ok how about this for a guess as to how things will pan out, not suggesting it's right, not suggesting for a moment it WILL happen but just a scenario;

SFA will suspend Rangers FC for 12 months for outstanding disrepute charge

SFA will also suspend Rangers FC for 12 months for dual contracts charge

Both suspensions will be served concurrently ie; Rangers play no football at all in season 2012-2013

The SPL announce that from season 2013-2014 they are going to create a second tier SPL and invite the top X clubs from SFL 1 to apply to join. (The size of those leagues I can't even begin to hazzard a guess at but let's suppose 2 x 12 for arguments sake)

Newco vote comes on July 4th, clubs agree to transfer Rangers share to newco, but (noting the SFA have already suspended anyway) only on condition that they accept demotion to SPL 2

Season 2013-2014 kicks off with two SPL tiers, Rangers being in the second rung, potentially one further season away from rejoining the top tier if they secured promotion

MY REASONS BEHIND THE THEORY..........

I can't honestly see any way that Rangers (or "Rangers" if you want to call them that) can escapes suspension next season. The charges already against them are severe and the menu of punishments that the court of session has mandated they are given can only be suspension, explusion or scottish cup expulsion and the SFA's own lawyer said that the appelgate tribunal deemed the last of these to be too lenient.

Dual contracts charge is even more severe but by serving suspensions concurrently SFA can appease Rangers (a bit !) and keep them out of football for only 1 year

SPL are desperate to retain power and veto any move from SFA to take control. Expanding to two tiers ensures power is retained.

SPL can offer Sky incentive of two tier SPL from next season, "Rangers" bringing coverage to the new second tier.

"Rangers" only really miss one season of what could well be third division football anyway

Clubs get to fudge the newco vote, they can vote Yes to transfer, but offer "relegation" to the new SPL 2 as being the "punishment"

"Rangers" potentially only out of top tier SPL for 2 seasons and out of SPL completely for just 1 season. Appeases SKY, appeases chairmen and sponsors.

Fans get some sort of re-structure of the game

There is no time to create SPL 2 in time for the season coming, the suspension buys the SPL a year to sort it out

It might be fanciful, might still not be deemed to be "fair" but I can't think of any other way the game can survive without major boycotts or financial wobbles all over the place.

Only snag of course is what "Rangers" do for the next 12 months. Maybe go on a world tour playing exhibition games, not sure, haven't an answer for that !

It might be fanciful, might still not be deemed to be "fair" but I can't think of any other way the game can survive without major boycotts or financial wobbles all over the place.

Only snag of course is what "Rangers" do for the next 12 months. Maybe go on a world tour playing exhibition games, not sure, haven't an answer for that !

I think 'fanciful' is being kind. It is one of the most bizarre scenarios I have heard. Of course if you turn out to be right I will be happy to apologise and congratulate you on your amazing insight.

Ok how about this for a guess as to how things will pan out, not suggesting it's right, not suggesting for a moment it WILL happen but just a scenario;

SFA will suspend Rangers FC for 12 months for outstanding disrepute charge

SFA will also suspend Rangers FC for 12 months for dual contracts charge

Both suspensions will be served concurrently ie; Rangers play no football at all in season 2012-2013

The SPL announce that from season 2013-2014 they are going to create a second tier SPL and invite the top X clubs from SFL 1 to apply to join. (The size of those leagues I can't even begin to hazzard a guess at but let's suppose 2 x 12 for arguments sake)

Newco vote comes on July 4th, clubs agree to transfer Rangers share to newco, but (noting the SFA have already suspended anyway) only on condition that they accept demotion to SPL 2

Season 2013-2014 kicks off with two SPL tiers, Rangers being in the second rung, potentially one further season away from rejoining the top tier if they secured promotion

MY REASONS BEHIND THE THEORY..........

I can't honestly see any way that Rangers (or "Rangers" if you want to call them that) can escapes suspension next season. The charges already against them are severe and the menu of punishments that the court of session has mandated they are given can only be suspension, explusion or scottish cup expulsion and the SFA's own lawyer said that the appelgate tribunal deemed the last of these to be too lenient.

Dual contracts charge is even more severe but by serving suspensions concurrently SFA can appease Rangers (a bit !) and keep them out of football for only 1 year

SPL are desperate to retain power and veto any move from SFA to take control. Expanding to two tiers ensures power is retained.

SPL can offer Sky incentive of two tier SPL from next season, "Rangers" bringing coverage to the new second tier.

"Rangers" only really miss one season of what could well be third division football anyway

Clubs get to fudge the newco vote, they can vote Yes to transfer, but offer "relegation" to the new SPL 2 as being the "punishment"

"Rangers" potentially only out of top tier SPL for 2 seasons and out of SPL completely for just 1 season. Appeases SKY, appeases chairmen and sponsors.

Fans get some sort of re-structure of the game

There is no time to create SPL 2 in time for the season coming, the suspension buys the SPL a year to sort it out

Have you considered a career in the Diplomatic Service. This is good.