Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Its not so much as you got the year wrong,its the fact that you post a pic of rangers "fans" displaying salutes associated with a far right facist party,yet have the temerity to have an avatar with the now Celtic manager doing the same thing,one word comes into mind, HYPOCRISY

Neil Lennon is making a nazi salute in my avatar... not sure if being sarcastic or moron???? Hmmmmmm ... :huh:

Yeah got the year wrong of hitler invading poland... i did leave a school ten years ago mind you so cut me some slack...:P glad its made you happy though ... how sad that is the kind of thing that makes your day.. now im off to repair a boiler that should take 2-3 hours and i will make about £200 profit.. think about who is the 'thick' one when you are stacking tins of fucking soup in tesco's ....:)

You made an utter c**t of yourself. Everybody is laughing at you yet you're ranting aggressively and still making a complete c**t of yourself. You are the human embodiment of 'The Rangers'

Have any of the "we really need The Rangers in the SPL this season" managed to post what the TV money will be with and without Rangers being there this coming season?

Or is it a straight shoot out between 1/2 gates at home to Rangers versus 18/19/20 home games without the walkaways.

Edited by ayrmad

Page 1937.... The year Hitler invaded Poland and it all kicked off....

Very apt for a thread about Rangers.....

In 1937, the policy of Appeasement was in full swing - maybe more apt.

if the team formally known as rangers loose these 5 titles i'd assume celtic would then be shown in the record books as the winners of those seasons. does anyone know what teams would be awarded scottish/league cup wins against the cheating bears?

Every single SPL club should vote NO to the Newco being admitted to the SPL. This is a brand new club which has never played in the SPL before. It is seeking to gain entry into Scottish football and like any other new club it should start life in the lowest tier and be made to try and work its way up.

To vote yes would mean having to bend the rules in order to admit the Newco into the SPL and this would destroy any notion of fair play and sporting integrity.

Importantly Sky TV have already clearly indicated that they will happily continue to broadcast SPL matches WITHOUT Rangers. Their inclusion is not necessary for a Sky deal to still be in place with the SPL.

Doing the calculations, each SPL club will not lose much at all in gate money without the Rangers fans visiting twice a season and due to the split, half of the SPL clubs would only have ONE home game against Rangers anyway!

However if they are voted in to the SPL, the number of supporters boycotting Scottish football would see a massive drop in SPL attendancies and this would be catastrophic for the Scottish game.

The SPL clubs absolutely must vote NO to the Newco. If not then the moral and financial consequencies will be extremely severe and would far outweigh the benefits. Newco Rangers must start life in the 3rd division. Its the only way.

from : http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/football/spl/2012/06/19/rangers-in-crisis-spl-fans-urge-their-clubs-to-show-independence-and-vote-no-to-newco-86908-23897859/

I would send this to the clubs chairmen. Very well explained.

From a Celtic fan too..:o

Its good to see from that article that the fans of other SPL clubs have been actively contacting their clubs and voicing their opinions and in large numbers, it would seem.

I read a very good golf analogy of the situation yesterday in which the point was made that you could buy Jack Nicklaus' old golf clubs, but that the PGA wouldn't transfer Jack's tour card to you and allow you to play as The Jack Nicklaus.

My initial thought was: I bet they would if Neil Doncaster were in charge of the PGA.

In fact, going by his form, I'm pretty sure that if I bought the late Seve Ballesteros' golf clubs Mr Doncaster would be encouraging me to join the PGA and change my name to The Seve Ballesteros, on the basis that golf needs a strongly competitive Seve Ballesteros. He'd also be showering the other PGA golfers with charts and spreadsheets showing just how much Seve had historically been worth to the tour in terms of sponsorship, TV money and extra spectators. The inconvenient fact that Seve is dead is no barrier to the efficient sports administrator.

How so?

Well, it's a little-known fact that Neil Doncaster is a world-class master of Administration Yoga. This requires many years of dedicated practice and meditation, but if you apply yourself diligently enough eventually you will be able to master the Administration Position, where your head is inserted so far up your own arse that you believe you can perform Resurrection by Administration. Yes, with every muscle quivering to push your head into the upper reaches of your colon, chanting the sacred mantras of management bullshit and with your hands shuffling the Holy Forms of Bureaucracy you can attain the ultimate mastery - the power to Administer the dead back to life!

Or so they say, in the Administration Yoga world.

Back on Planet Reality, unfortunately, death is final, and the view from the inside of your own arse doesn't permit the necessary perspective to see the bigger picture. It might enable you to say that you haven't seen or heard much in the way of fans' protests, because the sound is muffled too, but it isn't a sustainable position. It may well be true that in the land of the blind the one-eyed man is king; but in the land of the fully-sighted, a man with his head up his arse is at a serious disadvantage.

if the team formally known as rangers loose these 5 titles i'd assume celtic would then be shown in the record books as the winners of those seasons. does anyone know what teams would be awarded scottish/league cup wins against the cheating bears?

You can take the tainted titles, I for one have no interest in sitting for hour with a tin of duraglit, I was there,my team won fcuk all, FACT.

it has been mentioned before, the leagues its simple- goes to 2nd place

the cups, as rankers would have beaten not only the runners up but at least 3 other teams to the final,then Iwould think they would just strike them out with a "not rewarded due to cheats"biggrin.gif

Fair play to Magee84. Most people would be very embarrassed at their public display of stupidity.

Ah getting a date from history wrong is a display of stupidity.... if you say so then mr 100% correct in every exam.... ;)

post-37648-5711_thumb.jpeg

I read a very good golf analogy of the situation yesterday in which the point was made that you could buy Jack Nicklaus' old golf clubs, but that the PGA wouldn't transfer Jack's tour card to you and allow you to play as The Jack Nicklaus.

My initial thought was: I bet they would if Neil Doncaster were in charge of the PGA.

In fact, going by his form, I'm pretty sure that if I bought the late Seve Ballesteros' golf clubs Mr Doncaster would be encouraging me to join the PGA and change my name to The Seve Ballesteros, on the basis that golf needs a strongly competitive Seve Ballesteros. He'd also be showering the other PGA golfers with charts and spreadsheets showing just how much Seve had historically been worth to the tour in terms of sponsorship, TV money and extra spectators. The inconvenient fact that Seve is dead is no barrier to the efficient sports administrator.

How so?

Well, it's a little-known fact that Neil Doncaster is a world-class master of Administration Yoga. This requires many years of dedicated practice and meditation, but if you apply yourself diligently enough eventually you will be able to master the Administration Position, where your head is inserted so far up your own arse that you believe you can perform Resurrection by Administration. Yes, with every muscle quivering to push your head into the upper reaches of your colon, chanting the sacred mantras of management bullshit and with your hands shuffling the Holy Forms of Bureaucracy you can attain the ultimate mastery - the power to Administer the dead back to life!

Or so they say, in the Administration Yoga world.

Back on Planet Reality, unfortunately, death is final, and the view from the inside of your own arse doesn't permit the necessary perspective to see the bigger picture. It might enable you to say that you haven't seen or heard much in the way of fans' protests, because the sound is muffled too, but it isn't a sustainable position. It may well be true that in the land of the blind the one-eyed man is king; but in the land of the fully-sighted, a man with his head up his arse is at a serious disadvantage.

To be fair, thats a terrible analogy.

Your description of cockwomble, however, is spot on :lol:

laugh.gifpage 1939 -the same as the year Germany AND Russia invaded Poland to kick off ww2laugh.gif

Cheers dude... apologies for my historical innacuracy two pages earlier :) ....

As a mark of shame i shall now behead myself with a Stihlsaw... :P