Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

They want to hang on to their trophies, then they should be investigated.

They want to hang onto their trophies then the should pay their fucking bills.

As far as I'm concerned Rangers are dead, and they died in disgrace.

My God, but you are really thick, aren't you? Stereotypical whataboutery forum for this pish....

My god you really are an up yourself self centred w****r..... funny how often i make a joke post your on it like a fly on shit trying to look all smug.... is your life really that pathetic that looking all cool on a football forum matters so much too you..?? Probably yes.... expect another smart arse response to this post :lol:

post-37648-3777_thumb.jpeg

#7 user_green.pngcorkinator <br style="font-family: verdana, tahoma, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 11px; line-height: 18px; background-color: rgb(252, 252, 252); ">
  • <LI class=avatar><LI class=title>Andy Goram
  • star1.gif

• Group: True Blue
  • Topics: 71
  • Rep: 63

Posted Today, 07:07 AM <br style="font-family: verdana, tahoma, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 11px; line-height: 18px; background-color: rgb(252, 252, 252); "><br style="font-family: verdana, tahoma, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 11px; line-height: 18px; background-color: rgb(252, 252, 252); ">Where is the president for this, are they just casting up arbatrary punishments at will now? why not strip EVERY title back to 1988. also who gives a f**k about what the sun says?

probably most people who read the paper and not influenced by the Daily rankers!!

Why is a Newco even being considered for direct entry into the SPL ?

Is it only because of the promise of 50,000 followers ? Maybe Rio Ferdinand should start a team......he has over 1.5m followers apparently?

The lack of backbone by everyone involved in our Footballing Authorities has been a disgrace. SPL, SFA, Club Chairmen to a man need to grow a set !

Page 1937.... The year Hitler invaded Poland and it all kicked off....

Very apt for a thread about Rangers.....

Thick c**t. Doesn't even know why he's being called thick. Another one for the ignore list

Indeed.

If they're dumped in the First, then there's virtually no point in buying a season ticket. There will probably be about 4 or 5 clubs at least that would fancy their chances of promotion this coming season. Their season ticket sales would plummet if a debt-free zombie-h** club was dropped in, as they'd be certs to win the league. You'd effectively be coughing up £200-300 quid for a few months of what amount to little more than meaningless end of season friendlies.

The same goes for binning the c***s into the Third. It's completely unfair on the fans in that league as well.

My personal preference would be to not relegate Dunfermline. We've got a squad built purely for the First Division (fair enough so do the pars) but if we were to be promoted, we'd have to spend a lot of cash on the remaining dregs of the transfer market to build anything resembling an SPL squad, carry the wages of the guys who WOULD have played in the First but won't get a game in the SPL, suffer a season of utter twattings, and come back down in far, far worse shape than we are now.

As for the SFL vacancy, i think Spartans would be fucking nuts not to apply for it. If they have a single document from their previous applications that indicates a requirement for three years audited accounts, surely they'd have a massively good case to get in ahead of the zombie-h**s.

Anyway, die new Rangers, die.

Couldn't Dundee decline the position?

I thought promotion to the SPL was a sort of invitational thing were if you met all the necessary criteria you could move up but if you didnt then you were denied entry? (a bit like a nightclub dress code).

If you dont fancy the expensive nightclub couldn't you just stay in the cosy warm pub?

Every single SPL club should vote NO to the Newco being admitted to the SPL. This is a brand new club which has never played in the SPL before. It is seeking to gain entry into Scottish football and like any other new club it should start life in the lowest tier and be made to try and work its way up.

To vote yes would mean having to bend the rules in order to admit the Newco into the SPL and this would destroy any notion of fair play and sporting integrity.

Importantly Sky TV have already clearly indicated that they will happily continue to broadcast SPL matches WITHOUT Rangers. Their inclusion is not necessary for a Sky deal to still be in place with the SPL.

Doing the calculations, each SPL club will not lose much at all in gate money without the Rangers fans visiting twice a season and due to the split, half of the SPL clubs would only have ONE home game against Rangers anyway!

However if they are voted in to the SPL, the number of supporters boycotting Scottish football would see a massive drop in SPL attendancies and this would be catastrophic for the Scottish game.

The SPL clubs absolutely must vote NO to the Newco. If not then the moral and financial consequencies will be extremely severe and would far outweigh the benefits. Newco Rangers must start life in the 3rd division. Its the only way.

from : http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/football/spl/2012/06/19/rangers-in-crisis-spl-fans-urge-their-clubs-to-show-independence-and-vote-no-to-newco-86908-23897859/

I would send this to the clubs chairmen. Very well explained.

From a Celtic fan too..:o

Thick c**t. Doesn't even know why he's being called thick. Another one for the ignore list

Yeah got the year wrong of hitler invading poland... i did leave a school ten years ago mind you so cut me some slack...:P glad its made you happy though ... how sad that is the kind of thing that makes your day.. now im off to repair a boiler that should take 2-3 hours and i will make about £200 profit.. think about who is the 'thick' one when you are stacking tins of fucking soup in tesco's ....:)

Yeah got the year wrong of hitler invading poland... i did leave a school ten years ago mind you so cut me some slack...:P glad its made you happy though ... how sad that is the kind of thing that makes your day.. now im off to repair a boiler that should take 2-3 hours and i will make about £200 profit.. think about who is the 'thick' one when you are stacking tins of fucking soup in tesco's ....:)

Its not so much as you got the year wrong,its the fact that you post a pic of rangers "fans" displaying salutes associated with a far right facist party,yet have the temerity to have an avatar with the now Celtic manager doing the same thing,one word comes into mind, HYPOCRISY

Chased by the other parents for loitering in the playground!:unsure: