Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

1340058215[/url]' post='6349933']

I have been accused by some fans of my own club of threatening to turn my back on ICT. I re-iterate here that my stance on all this is that if storting integrity is not maintained and suitable punishments for the crimes committed are not put in place then I will turn my back on the sport I love. I can easily spend a lot less going fishing or walking the hills or even watching another sport. Illegal means have been used to gain advantage and if clubs decide not to punish that severely then those clubs are guilty of aiding and abetting those crimes and that does not bode well with my conscience.

While your conscience fights with your love of the game know this, nothing you can say or do will affect anything. The greed and self preservation of the chairmen of other SPL clubs would grab your share in a heartbeat, and gladly leave your club in the shitter.

Dog eat dog, as we have recently found out.

You...you...you glory hunter. Lots of decent stuff played below the EPL and certainly better than a lot of the SPL offerings.

I did think of that but then thought it would be too big a list to compile. Have been to Brunton Park a few times in the past as well. As a student my local team that I regularly went to see were Rushden and Diamonds. They got into a bit of trouble with the taxman as well. Although its's fine, I heard theyre now called "The Rushden" and were admitted to the EPL...

Oh wait....

While your conscience fights with your love of the game know this, nothing you can say or do will affect anything. The greed and self preservation of the chairmen of other SPL clubs would grab your share in a heartbeat, and gladly leave your club in the shitter.

Dog eat dog, as we have recently found out.

Where the fcuk do you get dog eat dog for Rangers? More like we'll throw them a sirloin while we chew on an old bare bone.

Can 1 of our resident bigots tell me what the big deal is with the walk in Belfast the last weekend in September?

I know someone who is attending and don't wanna ask him about it

First Saturday in September?

4th of July is Independence Day in America.

Removal of a pompous, self interested entity that has a penchant for queens and union jacks...

A good or bad omen for the cheats?

After all this time club12's fans still have their head buried in the sand laugh.gif

Just for sh!ts & giggles i really hope club12 get voted back in, so the SFA can then bring in new charges & expel the cheats cool.gif

Club 12 till july laugh.gif

Club 12 could be Dunfermline or Dundee, the association with Green's Newco isn't helpful.

I did think of that but then thought it would be too big a list to compile. Have been to Brunton Park a few times in the past as well. As a student my local team that I regularly went to see were Rushden and Diamonds. They got into a bit of trouble with the taxman as well. Although its's fine, I heard theyre now called "The Rushden" and were admitted to the EPL...

Oh wait....

Yep, they rightly got their comuppance. Not what the Doc ordered.

One of the good things about living the the North West of Ingurlnd is the number of footy options. I could keep myself going for a month down here for what it costs to go to a Saints home game. I'm with you on the Wigan situation. A couple of beers, game of pool and discussion with the locals about the merits of Gary Caldwell in the Queens Arms is an interesting experience. I'm still alive to tell the tale too.

1340060104[/url]' post='6350023']

Where the fcuk do you get dog eat dog for Rangers? More like we'll throw them a sirloin while we chew on an old bare bone.

Rangers are in the shitter. They deserve to be hammered within the laws of the game, written down when the SPL was formed. To start making up punishments to cover up what a shit organisation the SPL is, only shows what the rest of the clubs are after.

Yes, I agree that there should be a fair share of the cash available in regards to TV money. If your on the telly, you get paid. If your not then why the f**k should you expect anything?

How are other clubs throwing a sirloin? It's a double edged sword. Other clubs benefited from transfer money when they were in dire need, so who had the sirloin?

The SPL featuring only 11 clubs next season. :huh:

A Rangers newco sitting out the first round of fixtures AND a League Cup ban. :angry:

<li>

Consecutive points deductions for the next three seasons.:D

<li>

Demotion to the Third Division. :D:D:D

Read more: http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/spl/4379382/D-Day-on-Rangers-shambles.html#ixzz1yBoXWXtJ

Rangers are in the shitter. They deserve to be hammered within the laws of the game, written down when the SPL was formed. To start making up punishments to cover up what a shit organisation the SPL is, only shows what the rest of the clubs are after.

Yes, I agree that there should be a fair share of the cash available in regards to TV money. If your on the telly, you get paid. If your not then why the f**k should you expect anything?

How are other clubs throwing a sirloin? It's a double edged sword. Other clubs benefited from transfer money when they were in dire need, so who had the sirloin?

why should the rangers be punished by the rules of a league they aren't in exactly rolleyes.gif

ra-peepul-shuffle-o.gif

FFS,I'm sure plenty will be along to post how their star player was transferred for a lucky bag.

Make them all show a similar amount of home games,fcuk the OF crowds being protected by coverage of away games..

Fcuk following rules set down when the SPL was formed, the SPL are not and never have been the Governers of Scottish football.

A Rangers newco sitting out the first round of fixtures AND a League Cup ban. :angry:

<li>

<li>

Read more: http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/spl/4379382/D-Day-on-Rangers-shambles.html#ixzz1yBoXWXtJ

Wasn't impressed sounds like the SPL are the shambles trying to fix a relegation to the first. Too many folk there trying to polish a turd.

Only Longmuir and the SFL come out that article sounding decent.

<li>

<li>

Read more: http://www.thescotti...l#ixzz1yBoXWXtJ

IDIOT.

Having read Motherwells official statement it seems to me that the club is worried about their future if they vote to kick out the new Rangers but are also worried about upsetting the fans.

I think the SPL clubs need reminding that players come and go, owners come and go, directors come and go but through good times and through bad (some very bad times) the majority of supporters have stood by their clubs.

Outside of the old firm there are no glory hunters fans of scottish clubs just loyal supporters the clubs should remember that and don,t go against the wishes of the fans because when the next bad time comes along the loyal fans might not be there to bail them out and Im sure their new pals The Rangers wont be rushing to help them out.

I think the SPL clubs need reminding that players come and go, owners come and go, directors come and go but through good times and through bad (some very bad times) the majority of supporters have stood by their clubs.

Outside of the old firm there are no glory hunters fans of scottish clubs just loyal supporters the clubs should remember that and don,t go against the wishes of the fans because when the next bad time comes along the loyal fans might not be there to bail them out and Im sure their new pals The Rangers wont be rushing to help them out.

Nonsense. St Johnstone v Motherwell game last season when you were sitting 4th and 3rd there was 3000ish at it.

Kilmarnock v Motherwell...Killie were going to parade the cup they had just won...Motherwell were going for the Champions League spot and prices were slashed..Under 10,000...Just checked...there was actually under 7,000 and considering the ticket prices were slashed to £10 and £5 for kids that is disgraceful in the circumstances

How many did Killie take to the Cup Final? No Glory hunters my arse!!

Edited by No8.

<li>

<li>

Read more: http://www.thescotti...l#ixzz1yBoXWXtJ

Another dreadful article on the subject - surprised to read it from Paul Hughes who is usually a decent journalist.

The SPL don't have the power to ban a club from the League Cup, or to demote them to the 3rd Division.

Edited by craigkillie

Nonsense. St Johnstone v Motherwell game last season when you were sitting 4th and 3rd there was 3000ish at it.

Kilmarnock v Motherwell...Killie had were going to parade the cup...Motherwell were going for the Champions League spot and prices were slashed..Under 10,000

Kilmarnock v Rangers when Rangers were cheating pensioners out of the heating money 16,000ish,what does that say about Rangers fans?

Hope The Rangers attract a better class of supporter.