Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Does anyone have an e-mail address for this guys. I'm going to tell him that he has to rewrite the lyrics to "We are The Rangers Football Club, We are the Rangers Football Club, and our press office is not prepared to confirm wether or not we do walking away".

Not so fucking catchy now is it?

"This video has been removed by the user"

:lol:

If Green is serious (ahem, cough), about paying 5.5 million for whatever the hell it is he thinks he's buying - I thought in all of this, Haudit & Daudit stood to be paid first in any event.... over 5mil?

140 years gone in 9 minutes - brilliant :lol: :lol: :lol:

I still don't get how Servco can buy anything for £5.5m?

Simple law of supply and demand.

For Sale: 1 football club, toxic history, potentially serious toxic debts, uncertain future. Clean ashtray. Cost new £300 million. New owner must collect. Any offers considered.

Over supply, no real demand. Simples.

Put bread in toaster

Stir mug then ding spoon against the top 3 times.

Put spoon down.

Sit down

Wait

Get toast, butter it.

Sit down

Wait

Try to martial thoughts into what the realistic outcomes are of today and the permutations that might unfold.

Fail

Tinfoil hat on, bath running, curry in microwave

Interesting and incorrect use of 'martial'. i.e. to do with war

Should be 'marshal' - to set out in proper order.

Yours sincerely,

The Grammar Nazi.

Goodmorning,

Having spoken via email to Kenny Cameron, whom I have copied into this mail, he has told me that he will be consulting with your supporter's trust before any decision is made as to how ICTFC will vote.

I would like it to be known that myself, my wife, my son, my daughter who are all ICT fans are very much against any newco being readmitted directly to the SPL. To do so for financial reasons would be putting the sporting integrity of our game to death and would be no better than any club who have used circumstances to gain a financial advantage, Scottish football would not die without Rangers or the speculated loss of TV income it might change and, like Rangers and all other financial cheats, we would face adjusting our budgets to survive but we would survive. It should be noted that ESPN show far more SPL matches than Sky TV and they do not have any old firm games on their schedule, there is a market for our game out there.

As a club we have been in direct competition with financial cheats, Dundee and Livingston being the most prominent, we lost good players to Livingston and were in direct competition to both of those teams during times of their advantage gained through overspending.

I realise a few years ago we as a club were perilously close to administration but we have not been there and have run a steady ship since, why should clubs like ourselves be struggling against relegation through playing a fair game when others are embarking on European adventures through cheating? Rangers the company are dead and the club should be punished accordingly for the actions of those in charge.

I trust we will do the right thing.

Sent a couple of minutes ago, come on here to post it and see that it's now official, they are dead. Haagen-Dazs removed from freezer to soften a little.

Non-league? Juniors? Or even better, Paisley and District Saturday morning amateur league. Better get ready for some really tough tackles. Christ, I might make a comeback, I could fancy a wee away game at Ibrox. I base my left-back career on a kind of t"Tam Forsyth with ninja overtones".

I have watched many a game at the Racecourse...You sound like one of the more silky soccer types compared to the ones i watched ;)

I watched a game a couple of years ago and there was a fight on the pitch..Managers were on the park the lot. Once it got settled down the referee booked the Centre back and that was it :lol:

Interesting and incorrect use of 'martial'. i.e. to do with war

Should be 'marshal' - to set out in proper order.

Yours sincerely,

The Grammar Nazi.

That rules out Monster unless he's being a cunning b*****d, I miss the big man, he added a wee bit to some shit threads.

yes:

Kilmarnock

Celtic

ICT

Ross County

Motherwell

no:

Rangers

Aberdeen

Hibs

Dundee United

St Johnstone

Dundee Hibernians

Hearts

imo

Not a chance of Celtic voting to let the new co in.

Wait, that's what you're saying, never mind :D

Edited by deerokus

So when the guy reads out the scores, he's going to say

East Stirling 3, The Rangers 0

There is no way that name will be accepted or allowed, I always thought that any new name was not allowed to be so close to the old name. They could easily have added "Glasgow", and made it Glasgow Rangers, because the "Rangers" part of the name is just the same as a United, City, Rovers or Town.

This may have been covered already, apologies if so. The thing that springs to mind more than anything is the pressure that may come from the creditors of the clubs voting. I have no doubt there will have been phone calls made by the major creditors of these clubs. A very dangerous precedent will be set if a newco is allowed back into the SPL. This will send out the signal for all clubs with major debt to follow the same route as Rangers. The banks/major creditors will be well aware of this, and I would be surprised if they don't take steps to safeguard outstanding monies owed to them.

Don't get yourself all worked up - people operating at this financial level are a bit more level-headed than your average Record reader, and they certainly won't be listening to Traynor and his ilk.

As has been posted on here for months, the myths about the collapse of our game in a currant-free future are exactly that - myths. Or, if you prefer, lies, fabrication, foundationless conjecture, absolute bollox.

One poster on here did a bit of calculation and came up with a figure required to replace the invaluable money coming to the average SPL side from rangers' participation. The figure he/she came up with was around 1500 extra fans per home game. Not without the bounds of possibility if supporters believed there was a chance of some more success in a league run honestly. Even if not, most clubs would survive quite happily, cutting their cloth accordingly.

Oh, by the way, those calculations were based on NO cash from TV, and NO replacement club visiting instead of der buns. I'm fairly sure Dundee United, at least, would happily punt this mob to see the return of the Tayside derby. (Hell, I'd rather see A*r back, like that's ever gonna happen :D)

The fact is that outside the tabloid-minded, OF-centric media, people are beginning to do the sums and realising that this mob of cheating b*****ds just aren't worth the trouble. The SPL clubs are starting to make encouraging noises, and so for that matter are those in the SFL should the cheats attempt to walk into a place in division 3.

I just hope that our chairman realises which way the wind is blowing, as I can see Killie's already low gates dropping by half next year if they bend over for rangers. Conversely, I believe we could be on the verge of a sustained period of relative success at RP if the chairman listens to his fans (and his manager) and lets the Mixu/KS project come to maturity.