Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Welp I actually totally forgot about that deadline, and I'm slightly pessimistic about the CIC going through. :unsure:

Maybe chuck the Buddies over into the yes camp provisionally.

I think we're in the 'don't know what to do, Jesus, someone make this all go away, please let me wake up from this nightmare' camp.

So wait a minute, if this St Mirren buyout gets given the green light, will the fans group be in charge early enough that they (and whoever would represent them) get to make the Newco vote?

Anyone who can confidently predict how St Mirren will vote is a better man than me. We are facing our own deadline in two days for acceptance or not of the community buy-out bid which has been ongoing for well over two years. It's 'deal or no deal' time for us tomorrow. Christ knows what is going through Mr Gilmour's head today.

£$€

Followed by where's he going on holiday?

If you read back in the thread I got a reply to my latest one yesterday and I am happy with what he has said. The only worry I have is some heid honcho of the supporters' trust was on STV news last night and he mentioned understanding the financial aspect for the club aswell as fans wanting justice. Will be emailing them today.

I do think the Supporters' Trust should have run some sort of online poll so that they could say "99.9% of our X members want you to vote no".

I think ICT will vote no.

Just to be sure your voice is heard email the supporters' trust admin@ictst.co.uk and copy in Kenny.cameron@ictfc.co.uk.

http://www.ictsupporterstrust.co.uk/contact

Edited by stonedsailor

Gers fan at work is actually saying there is some sort of link between McCoist leaving and Harry Rednap quitting Spurs. Un - fucking - believable :lol: Maybe Harry's heard of the brown envelope culture of Ra Peepul :unsure:

The only links that your H*n colleague knows about are probably the ones holding his hands behind his back.

If anyone is seriously suggesting that McMoist has the experience and ability to manage Spurs, then you should be locked up in the same facility as Teebear.

No doubt there will be the conspiracy theorists trying to do the Six Degrees of Separation due to the ENIC / Daniel Levy / Joe Lewis connection.

(Is it also true that Levy used to be a director of the organisation formerly known as RFC(IL) ?)

I like Pozbaird's theory that Sally will end up on Jeff Stelling's show spouting pish and screaming like a wee lassie every time Celtic score. :blink:

Edit:- Chapeau to the Dons fans for telling Wiggy which way the wind blows.

Edited by Florentine_Pogen

£$€

Followed by where's he going on holiday?

Undoubtably - but we also need to give the guy the credit he is due for the job he has done for well over a decade. He is far from a here-today-gone-tomorrow asset stripping fly-man....

This will be a difficult decision for him, I know for a fact he isn't taking this lightly.

Ok here's my guess at the yes or no game.

Yes

Rangers

ICT

Motherwell

Ross County

Kilmarnock

No

Abergreen

Hhearts

Hibernian

Celtic

Dundee Hibernian

St. Mhirren

Saint Jhonstone

I think its a bit naive to think that some chairman will allow themselves to be hung out to dry. They will talk before hand and will know what way the wind is blowing. I therefore think (with the exception of Rangers Oldco) it will be a unanimous vote one way or the other. Anything else would be sheer stupidity on the part of some chairmen.

So wait a minute, if this St Mirren buyout gets given the green light, will the fans group be in charge early enough that they (and whoever would represent them) get to make the Newco vote?

It's been agreed with the selling consortium that the sale will go through if funding is in place by Friday midnight, how quick that process will be is anyone's guess, hopefully days rather than weeks.

No chance. The bid itself has been a long and difficult road for well over two years, and may or may not be accepted tomorrow. Our current BOD of well over ten years standing are calling the tune.

Edited by pozbaird

Anyone who can confidently predict how St Mirren will vote is a better man than me. We are facing our own deadline in two days for acceptance or not of the community buy-out bid which has been ongoing for well over two years. It's 'deal or no deal' time for us tomorrow. Christ knows what is going through Mr Gilmour's head today.

Please please please please please let this sale go through before the Rangers vote.

If you read back in the thread I got a reply to my latest one yesterday and I am happy with what he has said. The only worry I have is some heid honcho of the supporters' trust was on STV news last night and he mentioned understanding the financial aspect for the club aswell as fans wanting justice. Will be emailing them today.

Top man - sorry I missed your earlier post.

surely all chairmen would love to sit a the table with green and when asked for the no vote they all stick it right up him (literally) that would be a great scene , his ugly little arrogant puss would crumble.

hud that ya shiester! now f**k off.8)

damn my coffee is strong today!

It's only an hour into breakfast time, and it's rude to speak with your mouth full.

:lol:

You could say the same about Wattie, Eck, Le Guen, Advocaat......:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Le Guen? Really??????? :o

Isn't it humorous that Rangers can vote yes when they don't even exist

Who is Chairman now? :unsure:

Just to be sure your voice is heard email the and copy in Kenny.cameron@ictfc.co.uk.

That ST email is one which was used to confirm my ST online account, I cannot find any others except the contact page here http://www.ictsupporterstrust.co.uk/contact

Supporters trust email

mailto:admin@ictst.co.uk

Edited by 10 CC ICT