Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

To answer Kincardine from a few pages back, going to court is what switched me from "good that they've been caught, but hopefully they pull through" to "die Rangers, die!". Firstly, they didnt just go to court for clarification, they went to court originally to get the ban overturned. Rangers tried to argue that they shouldnt face any additional punishment. Then, when that wasnt going to happen, they used the argument that the rules (which were badly written in places admittedly) only let the panel choose from a specific punishment. So they got their wish on that one. The decision got sent back.

But it wasnt just the decision itself, it was the way many of their fans, even the more reasonable ones, thought they were something special, that they were bigger than the SFA, that anything more than a fine was excessive, and that everyone was against them. The fighting fund was used to pay for this court action, and many fans approved of this! They didnt care if fifa came down on them. If Scottish teams were thrown out of Europe, so what? They didnt understand just how lenient a transfer embargo was. So I lost all sympathy, as did many I think.

It was proper shoot yourself in the foot behaviour.

I just came on in a friendly way .. one of your posters insinuated my 11 year old child had a baby.. FFs was only allowed out of the gate 3 weeks ago

My browser is broken, you want us to come on you in a friendly way?

Fucking sicko

All taunts and blind hatred aside will you all of you (celtic fans especially) not miss the old firm games should rangers be out the SPL for a couple of seasons??? Easily the best fixture in scotland and always a good sunday sesh whether im at it or not

All taunts and blind hatred aside will you all of you (celtic fans especially) not miss the old firm games should rangers be out the SPL for a couple of seasons??? Easily the best fixture in scotland and always a good sunday sesh whether im at it or not

Pish

The best fixture in Scotland is the Fife derby, Pars v Rovers.