Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Thank you v much. For that, I hope you come back up to D1 when Dundee take RFC's spot

Ach,I'm quite looking forward to a season watching a team with a fair few kids on display attempting to play attacking football, I'll be back up for few pies and a hike up that b*****d of a hill(it will kill me one of these times) soon enough.

Is it a coincidence that you have a 3 week old grandchild?? Also looks like it really is someone in your household that is the daddy then. :lol:

You're not very good at this, are you?

Strangely it was a 4 year old grandchild when they went to a rangers game 4 years ago.

Now a few posts later said grandchild is 5.

No coincidence,, You must be a welfare sponger who has never worked.. And still your suggesting that my daughter who supports Celtic and Hamilton Accies and whose hubby supports Celtic.. But has someone in my house who is the Daddy.. Another Paedophile.. My daughter and son in law had a baby.. like normal non paedophile families.. We all work to keep the paedophile spongers in benefits

Look, i told you before...

a121768a2ccc8ac9a4de58265cb94382.jpg

Its well know you nurses give out soapy tit wanks for bus fare so its no biggy, get the bangers out.wink.gif

No coincidence,, You must be a welfare sponger who has never worked.. And still your suggesting that my daughter who supports Celtic and Hamilton Accies and whose hubby supports Celtic.. But has someone in my house who is the Daddy.. Another Paedophile.. My daughter and son in law had a baby.. like normal non paedophile families.. We all work to keep the paedophile spongers in benefits

Nut, I'm going tae stick the boot in here. Are you suggesting that people who don't work are pedos?

Right, so one particular poster on this site made a comment which you objected to. However instead of taking it up in private with said poster you've decided to completely hijack the whole thread and lower it with nonce chat and blatant accusations against every other poster when all people really want to do is laugh at Rangers.

I've never sponged a paedo in my life. If you are a nurse, you probably have.

HMRC will take the suits to account.. The club will prevail.. Feel free to hate me.. But mind.. you might end up in my ward :)

When he ends up in your ward he'll be as mad as a hatter,he won't give a shit as long as the TV is on in the corner and he gets his grub before you.

If you hold any position with a semblance of dependency involved I'd like to think your employers know you're a fcuking rocket.