Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

What a life story.

Starts supporting rangers at 14.

Starts full time employment at 16, working every Saturday bar 2 in 44 years.

Has first wean at 18.

Next one at 19.

3rd wean by the age of 21. This is the 1980s mind.

Takes a wee break from getting full of the jizz to get back into work, And grafts like fck.

Becomes a manager at the age of 28. Is manager a nursing term?

but has the 4th wean at the age of 33.

Final wean comes at the age of 37.

Back to work for a couple of years, and thinks where has my life gone! I'm 40. I've missed so much of the bears, with only my crested bed sheets and lampshades to show for it.

Gets down to a game, and as luck would have it, it's a hearts game. Those bloody jam tarts and their hatred and bile.

Edited by dave.j

Excuse my ignorance. I'm old. How do I do that?

Click on signed in as p&b is a disgrace in the top left and scroll down to manage ignored users.

Im a nurse and a mother.. And find this site full of paedophiles.. Not all.. But definitely some.. I'm a female.. And you have your head in the sand

Firstly i would like to apologise for some of the posts you have read on here, you are a new poster and being treated disgracefully. As you say, you are a female and a nurse both highly commendable and respectable. Secondly i would like to say, tits, or get the f**k out. Come on, we all know you nurses are goers biggrin.gif

Been looking for 3 months.. Tonight.. One of your posters suggested my child was a mother at 11 years old.. on account of supporting rangers.. bring on the libel.. looking forward to the paedophile being put on the sex offenders register.. Thats my daughter.. who only was allowed out of the gate 3 weeks ago.. I lied.. Im not a nurse.. Well I am.. But been a Manager for 12 years.. Libel my ass.. Paedophile will be on the sex offenders register..

It's called a wideo bam on the internet ripping the pish. Dundee fans and Lold Firm fans have taken this sort of crude banter for many years. It does not mean that the protagonist is Gary Glitter.

Now take your pontificating and shove it up your arse.

Been looking for 3 months.. Tonight.. One of your posters suggested my child was a mother at 11 years old.. on account of supporting rangers.. bring on the libel.. looking forward to the paedophile being put on the sex offenders register.. Thats my daughter.. who only was allowed out of the gate 3 weeks ago.. I lied.. Im not a nurse.. Well I am.. But been a Manager for 12 years.. Libel my ass.. Paedophile will be on the sex offenders register..

You live in a field???

Contradicting yourself in separate posts is excusable, but in the same post...or was that supposed to be Will.I.Am?

I think managing to breath is an achievement for yourself.

I might be the odd one out on here, but, I don't view keeping a kid under wraps 'til 11 as either normal or healthy.

Some of your friends are paedophiles.. deal with it... Or enjoy their excitement at an 11 year old having a baby.. its only in there own perverted minds

Andy Goram?

Wow! see if you don't like what you read, stop reading and posting. it's a bit like sitting kicking the dug and then wondering why it's left you with no face! Instagation is like timber to a fire, pile it on and it will keep going.

From what I've read on hear over the last few months It's a bunch of guys that like a laugh and take great plesure in watching and laughing at the death of rangers.