Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Can someone tell me if theres some way to hide all its posts so that i dont have to see them.

There's an ignore function, will not do much good unless everyone stops quoting her.

OK, whose alias is this one ? I'm inclined to blame magee84(not just for this though, it's just easier to blame him for everything).

One of the weans is the biggest and bestest Celtic supporter in the world ever apparently.

Yup, it's Magee.

Im a nurse and a mother.. And find this site full of paedophiles.. Not all.. But definitely some.. I'm a female.. And you have your head in the sand

You're neither - you're Thicko Dicko.

Child groomer.. Your most exciting time of the night was when you thought my 11 year old daughter was a mother.. have emailed your details to the police.. you are sick.. The people who moderate this thread should delete you.. IMO.. But They wont.. Thats why I emailed your details and post to police

I actually thought it was your seven year old.

To be honest dont give a monkeys.. But anyone on your thread who gets excited by 11 year olds giving birth should be hung like a donkey.. Its obscene

Fixed it for you.

The Pie and Bovril S

ite.. Is a paedophiles grooming dream IMO.. They dont care about football just grooming children.. Posted first time tonight.. As a Nurse.. Only response was from excited paedophiles.. Loving that my 11 year old has a child.. sick

So, your 11 year old does have a child then. Is your 26 year old the father?

One of the weans is the biggest and bestest Celtic supporter in the world ever apparently.

Yup, it's Magee.

It's Haw Haw. He is getting upset the limelight is off him...I blame Cosgrove!!!!!

Thats the idea.. Ignore that your site is half full of paedophiles.. excited by 11 year olds having babies..Block away.. come into my ward

You do realise that as a "Nurse" , your liabelous comments can be taken to your employers and you WILL lose your job. Its not hard to track you down. The disturbing thing is that the only mention of paedophilia seems to be coming from your own comments. Me think you doth protest too much. Perhaps you have a little secret yourself?

NOW f**k OFF AND GET A GRIP OF YOURSELF. A REAL NURSE WOULDNT BEHAVE IN THIS WAY - THAT I KNOW FOR FACT.

HALF-WIT.

Edited by ReasonableGeezer