Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

SSN confirming newco also need SFA 'approval'. Hopefully if the SPL bottle it the SFA will be the heroes.

"Yeah, we know we broke the rules in taking you to court and wouldn't even confirm whether or not we were going to appeal but can we get a licence please?"

I'd just like to say that i hope that cheating b*****d of a referee JPR Gordon is still alive to see this glorious day. If he is dead ... GOOD if not... GIRFUY ya dirty low life,*** b*****d . Glasgow Rangers are dead ya wankstain.

ps I'm not one to hold a grudge :lol:

To be fair, a first year law student could have answered that one and anyone in this thread who didn't know that already really needs to read more and post less.

Yep, seemed clear to me that they would walk away from that one if the CVA was rejected - BTC no longer matters in terms of Rangers continuing as a going concern.

The impotuous is now on the SFA/SPL chairmen. The sanctions due to be divvied will carry over to the Newco, and the biggest issue now is the Newco vote. (which everyone saw coming, apart from that utter idiot Neil Doncaster).

Interesting times ahead.

That seems like one of the more unlikely scenarios. It's one thing the SPL clubs voting to keep Rangers in the league, but it's an entirely different prospect for them to decide to play for a year without Rangers, play out a season with either 3 or 4 games fewer, and still have the risk of relegation from an 11 team league.

Quite.

I dont see how to be honest, the more its unraveling the more depressing it looks.

Unless HMRC manage to prevent the Newco from getting Ibrox and Murray park thus rendering them homeless?

RFC are dead, or will be very shortly, any newco will not be Rangers, we can never let the fans of Zombie FC forget that, EVER.

As others have already said, this thread must end on page 1690.

I would make a plea to the moderators to ensure that this happens, and if not, I would urge everyone not to post beyond page 1690. A new liquidation thread should then open, and all posts be made on there.

We will hit 1690 this evening, and woe betide anyone who makes the first post on page 1691....

Time for the Motherwell fans to ramp up the pressure on their board and tell them they risk empty stands next season and for ever more if they vote to admit a newco.

Can you honestly see Motherwell fans boycotting their team this season? They have Champions League football to look forward to.

I'm sorry it's their just desserts for decades of cheating...where is the SPL double contract report? That should see them sine die from football

Looking forward to two investigations, one from the liquidators, and one from the police, maybe even a parliamentary one.

Any Rangers fan that see's Green should blow him a raspberry, drooling over the corpse of the club trying to squeeze fans for money from owning the cheaply bought assets

Edited by LordHawHaw

If so I agree with you, wildly unlikely.

What is your view on the situation being that a newco are making a new application for a vacant share in the SPL and existing applications should be treated on an equal basis? Dundee and Falkirk have applications in for any vacant place since before the SPL's deadline of March the 15th.

Right, it's moved on. I know they will lose the BTC but that's not an issue any more with the newco. Murray will be pursued by HMRC for the £75m or so.

All Rangers have to do now is convince the SPL to admit a newco, and that their EBT scheme wasn't rotten to the core.

And avoid suspension by the SFA.

No chance. Can doubters not see how this is going to end? They've had it. Too many bullets being aimed at them. Can't dodge them all.

This. Keep the faith folks, they are never going to be re-admitted and in the unlikely even that they are, the clubs know there will be hell to pay. Hibs and Aberdeen might still get a big away following from the WATP lot, the ones that won't boycott, but will they enjoy home gates of 4,000 against St Mirren?

What is your view on the situation being that a newco are making a new application for a vacant share in the SPL and existing applications should be treated on an equal basis? Dundee and Falkirk have applications in for any vacant place since before the SPL's deadline of March the 15th.

As I understand it it's NOT an application for a vacant share, but a specific application to transfer the one held by Old Rangers to New Rangers. Would only become vacant if that application was rejected.

I am of the view that Rangers 2012 will NOT be permitted direct entry to the SPL.

This is a massive volte-face for me, and I'm a bitter, cynical bastard at the best of times, but the tide has turned, and I reckon we're about to receive a very pleasant surprise when the time comes for the SPL clubs to vote on this.