Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

@HMRCgovuk: CVA would restrict action against those responsible for company's recent finances #Rangers

Sir David Murray is screwing in his Usain Bolt Super Deluxe legs as we speak...

HMP_Barlinnie.jpg

Here's his future new home.

Quite simple,they are ensuring the continuation of the club under a new company. They have liqudated the company not the club,that seems to be the reading of that. If that is the case,and it seems that way,then the club has came through this with very little financial debt attached to it going forward.

All they are saying is that they've ensured the possibility of the club continuing at Ibrox.

As for going forward, think again.

I knew they would lose the CVA, and I know they will lose the big tax case. HMRC source.

PLUS investigations by HMRC and SPL into Rangers' crimes.

PLUS SFA ruling on their crimes.

Have I forgotten anything?

Swift decisions have to be made now. Scottish football will benefit, and so might Dundee. Great stuff!

Beginning to think this too. If this is the HMRC's best way of getting some return on what they're due, then is it not their duty to accept?

I've been swaying more and more towards the belief that the CVA getting accepted as it's drawn closer. Don't see this going any other way tbh.

8x0g2b.jpg

NOW WILL YOU START TO BELIEVE IT?!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously Kyle, FFS!

Every liitle delay, every little rumour that they're going to get away with it, despite all the evidence to the contrary and you swallow it as much as the more IQ challenged of the Rangers support.

There's no escape capsule for Dr Evil to jettison off in cackling "I will strike again" as his latest evil base explodes and latest plan for world domination is thwarted.

Rangers are finished.

I enjoy a laugh as much as anybody but posting pictures taken at a funeral of those 2 grieving as a joke is going too far.

Yeh, completely agree. Posting a pic of people at a funeral and laughing at their sorrow is clearly in very poor taste.

So why would you support either Rangers or Celtic then? I am lost...

Because Rangers were the local club in one side of my family,so as happens with many children with clubs i was at Ibrox from an early age. Other side of my family have an affinity to PTFC coming from that area.

Never quite thought about where that was taken at the time, sincere apologies (genuinely never realised it was Tommy Burns' either, even though I should) . sad.gif

Was searching for the one in tears at the Celtic game but that came up instead. Moment of stupidity, I agree.

**hangs head in shame gif**

Edited by Hedgecutter

Would love to have been a fly on the wall when the arse kissing Killie Chairman Michael Johnston heard the news that HMRC have rejected the CVA and liquidation is now inevitable.

Sadly it's probably along the lines of 'Oh, that's a couple of day earlier than expected. Ok, better get the SPL meeting set up to finalise what we've all already agreed to get the newco in asap'