Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Am I the only one who has a mental picture of the liquidators rolling up to Ibrox in the A Team's van, ready to kick the shit out of Duff & Phelps?

"Over the coming months, we as administrators will continue to finalise the administration of the Club and we will work in conjunction with BDO who will undertake the liquidation process."

You have to take your hat off to the brass-necked b*****ds! :o

WTF is this all about? how can they assure this? Not liking!

Quite simple,they are ensuring the continuation of the club under a new company. They have liqudated the company not the club,that seems to be the reading of that. If that is the case,and it seems that way,then the club has came through this with very little financial debt attached to it going forward.

Send emails containing these points to your teams respective chairmen.

• The overwhelming majority of Scottish football fans in every league do NOT want rangers admitted back into the SPL/SFL without being treated in the same manner as any other club would be. They must be punished accordingly, and as such they should be expelled from the leagues and made to wait in line with their application along with non-league clubs who have lived within their means.

• The fans allow the club to live. If you go against the fans, you are doing yourself and the club a disfavour by harming it financially. The vast majority of fans in Scotland will refuse to buy season tickets for clubs who knowingly put their commerical interests before the interests of the fans. Never forget that fans pay the wages, WE are your boss.

• Scottish football for years has been yearning for a mass change in its infrastructure, this is the perfect opportunity to change the league structure in Scotland. It will allow for the leagues in Scotland to be progressive and dynamic, while also allowing the spread of monies to member clubs to be more even and thus allowing the said member clubs to operate at a higher level.

• Finally, do not overlook the opportunity the clubs are being presented with here. Scottish clubs do NOT need Rangers to survive in any capacity. The loss of income will be counter balanced by clubs cutting their cloth accordingly in the short term, and in the long term the sponsership money will gradually increase and as mentioned before, help the clubs operate at a higher level.

Use these points, or add more and get the emails sent. NO TO NEWCO.

Edited by SweeperDee

For the sake of clarity, transparency and all see through stuff in general. Newco, zombie, phoenix Rangers whatever you want to call them will NOT be The Rangers Football Club, you can unpick those stars from your shirts, laser them off your tattoos hey ho the Gers are dead.

Wishful thinking. They will simply congregate around whichever Club arises from the rubble of the currant (see what I did there?) one and will carry on.

Those fans are not for turning. 9IAR, WATP, BJK, etc.

@HMRCgovuk: CVA would restrict action against those responsible for company's recent finances #Rangers

Sir David Murray is screwing in his Usain Bolt Super Deluxe legs as we speak...

You have to take your hat off to the brass-necked b*****ds! :o

liquidation isnt a quick process

a company will stop trading long before liquidation is complete

Bollocks again.:D Both clubs have their hard core without a doubt but again not all fans of both sides share or sympatise with the views of the relevant support.

So why would you support either Rangers or Celtic then? I am lost...

@HMRCgovuk: CVA would restrict action against those responsible for company's recent finances #Rangers

Sir David Murray is screwing in his Usain Bolt Super Deluxe legs as we speak...

Craig Whyte is the target. Didn't you see the first BBC doc? The HMRC guy got a hard on every time Whyte's name was mentioned. I'm sure they hope they can get him this time because he keeps on sneaking away like a cartoon villain.

Wishful thinking. They will simply congregate around whichever Club arises from the rubble of the currant (see what I did there?) one and will carry on.

Those fans are not for turning. 9IAR, WATP, BJK, etc.

It does not matter, I know, I've been there. The team I support are not Caley, no matter how much I pretended in the early years, no matter how much I declared to the world it was a Caley takeover of Thistle, no matter how many newspaper articles were printed with "Caley" in them we are not Caley and never will be, supercaley neverwentballistic, the zombie newco will never be The Rangers Football Club, we can never let them forget it.