Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

To the proclaimers tune

Gattuso no more, McGregor no more,

Sally no more, Davis no more

Black no more, Big house no more

When you go, will you send back bocanegra to America

take a look up the leagues and see Morton, Stenny and Annan

Edited by MarreZ

To the proclaimers tune

Gattuso no more, McGregor no more,

Sally no more, Davis no more

Black no more, Big house no more

When you go, will you send back an iou to the taxman

take a look up the leagues and see Morton, Stenny and Annan

When you die will you send back, Boconegra too Ameeericaaa

For the sake of clarity, transparency and all see through stuff in general. Newco, zombie, phoenix Rangers whatever you want to call them will NOT be The Rangers Football Club, you can unpick those stars from your shirts, laser them off your tattoos hey ho the Gers are dead.

Might be worth mentioning that now, more than ever, we need to put pressure on the rest of the SPL to ensure that any thoughts of a newco in the SPL are consigned to the dustbin. The last thing we want is chairmen buckling to the inevitable propaganda campaign about how Scottish football needs Rangers in the SPL come what may. We need to bombard them with emails etc letting them know that under NO circumstances will we accept newco Rangers in the SPL.

I cant contain myself. my mrs called me a childish loon ready for dykebar. The best thing is dont have a fucking clue what this means lol i know its not good like.

Is she a Paisley burd? I thought that place was unheard of outside Scotland's largest town. (It's a mental hospital, my Gran used to work there)

I don't get it , Green hasn't put a penny into Rangers yet he is making statement after statement on the clubs official propaganda machine, so who gives him the right to do that Duff & Phelps, given their track record in this they haven't even got their own supposed expertise right.

Why can't Rangers supporters see Green for what he is ? They are pathetic, clinging onto another con mans rhetoric.

If the CVA fails which it has and liquidation is the only scenario who gives Haudit & Daudit the say on what happens next ?

Well done to HMRC for their decision anything else would be a travesty , lets hope their next action is to go after Whyte and then prove the big tax case and give Minty a call.

I wonder if the authorities will view this as an opportunity to excise the sectarian chants and baubles and hammer any show of it by any phoenix club.