Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

laugh.gif

That's not funny...HMRC phoning today to tell the wife they have over paid her Tax Credits and wont the money back. Now even i laughed at that. I am in the bad books for asking the girl on the phone if she was taking the piss.

This has to be a wind up

Bollocks, it's because deep down they like singing the songs and share the views. Simple as that.

Bollocks again, to say all OF fans share the same political views as their fellow fan at the respective clubs is absolute nonsense.

I would imagine the creditors meeting won't happen now and that Green will take possession of assets today or tomorrow. Obviously he now needs to come up with the £5.5M, begging for season ticket money seems perhaps desperate but I think he will get the funds. An emergency SPL meeting must be called to vote on the share transfer, or do Rangers transfer the share to the Newco and have that ratified by an SPL vote?

Anyway liquidation ahoy. I wonder what assets are left to sell after Green has cherry picked the important ones and will Craig Whyte now be asserting his floating charge so that all the liquidation money goes into his pocket or even mount a legal challenge to selling Ibrox.

Certainly more interesting but still odds on that Rangers are playing at Ibrox in the SPL next season.

This is actually better than I ever hoped for! :D

Liquidation, all the guilty parties going to be investigated, Ranger's scoring a stack of own goals to piss off the SFA, SPL, and their fellow clubs, fantastic. 8)

I don't know how I could change my mind...and I'm not the only one. We already had a Killie fan saying he couldn't imagine supporting anyone else. I just don't believe its that easy for many people. Not for all, but for many.

And you see, this is exactly what I'm getting at. Misinformed, embarrassing diddy team pish. I have some sympathy for some of the genuine Rangers fans going through this. Not much mind, but some.

I have honestly never met a "decent" Rangers fan. I can only base my opinions off that... and the 140 of bigotry, triumphalism and cheating, but you'r right I'm just being a typical diddy.