Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Yes.

Thats a bit weird then. Most people I know supported a team because of their parents, because it was the first team they really heard about, or because they got taken to a match and really enjoyed it. Very few people sat down and considered all the pros and cons before picking a team. Does that mean that if you wanted to, you could just support another team?

So you think there will soon be no Rangers and there will be no Rangers in the SPL next season?

I think there will be a Rangers and once that Rangers have paid for their misdemeanors (sp?) they will be entitled to continue to play and to work their way back up the divisions. That doesn't mean we will need to like them, their probable bigotry and arogance will ensure we don't.

I do not think Rangers will be in the SPL next season.

On a wider note I think Green is an asset stripper. He's probably delighted that the CVA is going to be rejected. However I think Haudit & Daudit will not be allowed to sell him the physical assets. I said a couple of days ago there will be at least one legal challenge to this.

Did you choose to support your team? Make an informed decision? Weigh up the pro and cons?

We're not talking about hair colour FFS. Of course you can choose your team. You can sure as hell choose not to go back once you realise what a vile bunch of bigots your fellow fans are.

Utterly beautiful news. Be interesting to see what happens now. I reckon that as mentioned, this will become a big stramash with all the different factions looking to say that they are the real representatives of Rangers Newco. I'd love it if the SFA/SPL/SFL booted them out into touch, I know they won't, but it'd be hilarious if it did happen. So, this effectively signals the end the whole "most successful club in the world" charade their fans love to peddle about.

Another lieing b*****d gets his hands on the club. According to him he was doing all he could to get the CVA through...Then with the next breath he says if it doesn't go through then we are £3 million better off.

Just f**k Off ya p***k!!!!!!!

I fucking give up with the lot of this. It's just not worth the heartache and worry.

The start of the We Don't Do Walking Away brigade, erm, walking Away by the look of it.

Sorry mate couldn't resist, I don't blame you would I fuk support such a devious and deceitful bunch of fukin tramps

We're not talking about hair colour FFS. Of course you can choose your team. You can sure as hell choose not to go back once you realise what a vile bunch of bigots your fellow fans are.

Speak for yourself. If Arbroath were lost to football for whatever reason, I couldn't imagine ever supporting another team.

http://www.rangers.co.uk/news/football-news/article/2809113

"The solemn promise I can make to Rangers fans today is that this Club will continue as Rangers Football Club and will continue to play at Ibrox Stadium.

"We will be liaising with the football authorities at the earliest opportunity to establish our position regarding the SPL.

"I, along with my investors who believe that Rangers can have a bright future, will fight tooth and nail to ensure the Club recovers from this catastrophic phase in its proud history.

"The fans deserve better and we will work tirelessly to realise their ambitions."

The next step is NO to Newco, over to you SPL Chairmen.

SFA, you can now hit them with a life-time expulsion, it's okay, they're fucked anyway. Same for the EBT investigation, hit them hard, it matters not.

Thats a bit weird then. Most people I know supported a team because of their parents, because it was the first team they really heard about, or because they got taken to a match and really enjoyed it. Very few people sat down and considered all the pros and cons before picking a team. Does that mean that if you wanted to, you could just support another team?

I liked Rangers when I was a young lad, as my Dad and Grandad both supported them (my Dad not so much now). As soon as I was old enough to understand a bit about them I decided not to have anything further to do with them.

Bottom line is, you can't fault a kid for choosing his Dad's team. An adult who understands the history of the club and continues to support them has no excuse.

http://www.rangers.c...article/2809113

"The solemn promise I can make to Rangers fans today is that this Club will continue as Rangers Football Club and will continue to play at Ibrox Stadium.

"We will be liaising with the football authorities at the earliest opportunity to establish our position regarding the SPL.

"I, along with my investors who believe that Rangers can have a bright future, will fight tooth and nail to ensure the Club recovers from this catastrophic phase in its proud history.

"The fans deserve better and we will work tirelessly to realise their ambitions."

Tick Tock.. :lol:

Same for the EBT investigation, hit them hard, it matters not.

Rangers fans have clung onto the idea that HMRC won't reject the CVA with the BTC still hanging in the air.

But why would HMRC pass up the chance to kill Rangers now, instead of taking a gamble on the case (however small that may be)? They won't see any money either way, so in terms of setting an example it's win-win.

Speak for yourself. If Arbroath were lost to football for whatever reason, I couldn't imagine ever supporting another team.

Yeah, but the point I think he's making is that if Arbroath introduced a non-Catholic signing policy (I presume they don't have one in place!), sold shirts on the basis of William of Orange, and made the players wear special "Kate and William" wedding day shirts, then the fans took to singing bigoted chants, caused crowd trouble in almost every European city they visit, got you banned from supporting your team when they play away from home...etc... eventually you'd think it wasn't worth your time and you'd either watch somebody else - however apathetically - or you'd stop watching football.

The next step is NO to Newco, over to you SPL Chairmen.

SFA, you can now hit them with a life-time expulsion, it's okay, they're fucked anyway. Same for the EBT investigation, hit them hard, it matters not.

Was thinking the same thing. This is time for the diddy-club chairmen to man up. No to Newco.

Edited by Granny Danger