Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

To all the pessimistic, moaning faced, greetin pussed naysayers and Rangers apologists who have posted on this thread. GIRFUY.

Note to No 8. All joking aside I feel sorry for the decent Rangers fans. I remember when Dundee were going through their troubles - the biggest bunch of chancers and bandits came out the woodwork; most of them had never been to Dens before and, probably, haven't been back since. Fucking parasites the lot of them.

Another lieing b*****d gets his hands on the club. According to him he was doing all he could to get the CVA through...Then with the next breath he says if it doesn't go through then we are £3 million better off.

Just f**k Off ya p***k!!!!!!!!

I fucking give up with the lot of this. It's just not worth the heartache and worry.

As Englegert Humperdinkle used to sing " Tears for souviners. were all you left me" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Chris McLaughlin@BBCchrismclaugTicketus to have a board meeting today. No decision as yet to how they will vote

Not that it actually matters now as I'm sure HMRC voting against means the CVA will fail.

Gotta say, I felt sorry for Rangers fans at the beginning of all of this, but struggling to muster any emotion other than giddyness now. The actions of RFC and those that represent them over the last few months have been nothing short of a disgrace. Rangers the club deserve what's coming to them.

Jelly and ice cream will be purchased tonight, if it's not all gone by the time I get to the supermarket at quarter to 6.

Edited by Kyle

I've as much sympathy for Rangers fans, in the sense that you've been stiffed by your club. Just like fans of every other club affected, by their underhand operations over the last 23 years, & it's only dawning on you just now.

Better late than never. ;)

There are absolutely no circumstances than I will feel sympathy for a fan of either Rangers or Celtic. They choose to support teams that thrive on bigotry so f**k them all.

I've as much sympathy for Rangers fans, in the sense that you've been stiffed by your club. Just like fans of every other club affected, by their underhand operations over the last 23 years, & it's only dawning on you just now.

Better late than never. ;)

I am literally just in the door. I was in the taxi office talking to my mate about our season ticket re-newals and getting our away allocation sorted and explaining the CCCS to him. Making the plans for Southampton and generally beginning to feel a little more upbeat after months of 1 kick in the teeth after another.

Well i wont be paying SPL season ticket prices for 3rd division football. This is obviously why he had the season tickets out 2 or 3 days before the CVA deadline. In his Email he says they have frozen the prices..Is he having a fucling laugh? Is he just in this to take the piss out of us? Go f**k yourself Mr Green!!

I am literally just in the door. I was in the taxi office talking to my mate about our season ticket re-newals and getting our away allocation sorted and explaining the CCCS to him. Making the plans for Southampton and generally beginning to feel a little more upbeat after months of 1 kick in the teeth after another.

Well i wont be paying SPL season ticket prices for 3rd division football. This is obviously why he had the season tickets out 2 or 3 days before the CVA deadline. In his Email he says they have frozen the prices..Is he having a fucling laugh? Is he just in this to take the piss out of us? Go f**k yourself Mr Green!!

laugh.gif

To all the pessimistic, moaning faced, greetin pussed naysayers and Rangers apologists who have posted on this thread. GIRFUY.

So you think there will soon be no Rangers and there will be no Rangers in the SPL next season?

There are absolutely no circumstances than I will feel sympathy for a fan of either Rangers or Celtic. They choose to support teams that thrive on bigotry so f**k them all.

Did you choose to support your team? Make an informed decision? Weigh up the pro and cons?