Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I'm convinced Celtic will vote yes. Absolutely certain of it, and I think as long as Celtic win the league their fans will be happy to forget any action by Lawwell.

I've heard that they have applied to join League 2 form 2013/14.. Thats a stand alone application.

If true, it sounds like they've accepted that Rangers will not exist next season.

Jim Spence, Tom English and the guy from Celtic Quick News on Sportsound, so the tone of that might be more sceptical.

The BBC keeping up their usual standard of unbiased commentary of Scottish football :lol:

I've heard that they have applied to join League 2 form 2013/14.. Thats a stand alone application.

If true, it sounds like they've accepted that Rangers will not exist next season.

That was weeks if not months ago and they were told to chase themself :rolleyes:

Alex Thomson has more up to date 'exclusives' than that one

There isn't even the slightest chance of this happening. I'm not sure how many times it has to be repeated before people understand.

1) They would need the permission of the English FA, UEFA and the SFA. The last two won't even consider it.

2) There are thousands of teams below League 2. Why would they be parachuted in above them?

The punishment must fit the crime, for the current SFA one refered back should be 1 year suspension...fits the crime and lets Uefa know it's being handled correctly

For the double contracts for decades then simply sine die from SPL, upheld, and similar from SFA.

A full police investigation into EBT's and any other potential criminal activities

Are you suggesting that Ranger might find the solution to their problem by doing a Robert Maxwell style raid on Trust funds?

Who's to say that's not been done...the police need to investigate all payments by the trust, I assume paperwork would be available

The loans weren't from the club. They were from a trust (the "T" in EBT). :)

so if its not from the club. and from a 2nd source would that mean they signed a 2nd contract to get these pennies.

i know that if you go to a bank to get a LOAN you have to sign alot of forms.

post-33815-0-92272500-1338639621_thumb.p

The punishment must fit the crime, for the current SFA one refered back should be 1 year suspension...fits the crime and lets Uefa know it's being handled correctly

For the double contracts for decades then simply sine die from SPL, upheld, and similar from SFA.

A full police investigation into EBT's and any other potential criminal activities

Think best would be one years suspension which would mean a full enquiry can be made into ALL the goings on at Ibrox (although it could take longer) to determine if criminal activities have occurred.

Mr Cockwomble though will still spout his pish about the Sky deal, but sooner or later he'll realise he's King Canute and he'll be drowned by the tide.

Glentoran, Crusaders, Portadown, Glenavon, Ballymena, Coleraine....? :) The suspension thing would be a dangerous precedent for other clubs with dodgy finances so I seriously doubt the SFA will go there willingly but with some serious arm twisting from FIFA it's difficult to predict how this will all unfold now, which may explain why Green is reported to be keen to do a deal with the SFA:

http://www.dailyreco...86908-23882820/

If they are suspended, will they be able to play friendlies? I doubt it.

Also, if they are suspended for at least a season, would the SPL keep their place open and carry on with 11 clubs? Again, I doubt it.

There isn't even the slightest chance of this happening. I'm not sure how many times it has to be repeated before people understand.

1) They would need the permission of the English FA, UEFA and the SFA. The last two won't even consider it.

2) There are thousands of teams below League 2. Why would they be parachuted in above them?

If they were to go south, it would have to be at the very lowest tier. League 2 is arbitrary on the scheme of the English set up. But as you state, they won't. No Atlantic league, no England, no Portugal.