Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

and while in investigative mode, i know the reservoir dogs thing has been done to death on here recently, with messrs brown, white, black et al taking a bow, but what about that bogtrotters burd who creates such enraptured excitement on RM, d'you think she'd prefer to be ms pink or ms brown, or as the partner of sundry OF sorts, does she simply not get the choice in such matters ?

If suspension is effectively a death sentence for a club, why bother having it as well as expulsion as a punishment? It's like having a scale of penalties for a crime going from a fine to 6 months in jail, death penalty, death penalty.

It would depend on the length of the suspension. They could suspend Rangers until the first day of the season which would mean no money from pre-season friendlies and no match practice for the players. TBH i would think the Cup ban would be more hard hitting than that

He actually said we should be punished to act as deterrent to others. His argument was over the severity of the punishment and the legality of it.

Surely the likes of Jardine McCoist, Smith and a few others could raise more than 8.5m. They could then guarantee a Rangers friendly bid.

But you could have the County derbies AND Rangers money if we were to survive.

I'm not sure of gate receipt splits and finance redistribution in the SPL, to be honest.

Would Rangers fans travel in numbers to Dingwall if County vote no? Or even if we don't, will they travel in numbers large enough to make up for any drop off in home attendance? And given that Rangers will probably be represented by a bunch of kids and Lee McCuloch next season, will they travel at all?

But you could have the County derbies AND Rangers money if we were to survive.

I'm not sure of gate receipt splits and finance redistribution in the SPL, to be honest.

Would Rangers fans travel in numbers to Dingwall if County vote no? Or even if we don't, will they travel in numbers large enough to make up for any drop off in home attendance? And given that Rangers will probably be represented by a bunch of kids and Lee McCuloch next season, will they travel at all?

Rangers take a healthy support to Inverness and it is not just for the football. Many make it into a weekend trip. They will fill your ground next season regardless of the team on the park.

There has been talk of a boycott of various grounds..Namely McDiarmid and Tannadice and we more or less sold out our allocation for both games. That was not bad considering we had to go through St Johnstone for the final league game

Scumgers love in on Off the Ball today.

Lee p***k McCulloch and 2 apologists in Darren Jackson and some fanny basketball player who both say we aw need the cheating bigot cnuts.

FUCKEM !

If suspension is effectively a death sentence for a club, why bother having it as well as expulsion as a punishment? It's like having a scale of penalties for a crime going from a fine to 6 months in jail, death penalty, death penalty.

I don't believe the rulebook writers were having a good day when citing 4 possible punishments for bringing the game into disrepute. But in their defence, they probably thought that the cover-all of saying that punishments would be considered consistent with the breach was the way to go. I'm sure 99% of sober fans would agree on that

Suspension is only a death sentence because of the enourmous financial trouble they're in. It is not up to the Appellate Tribunal to consider the ramifications.

Imagine some bam gets sentenced to a year in jail for theft or whatever:

"but i'll lose my job, the bank will take ma hoose and my bird will leave me" says the bam

"oh all right then just say sorry, do 10 press ups and promise not to do it again."

It would depend on the length of the suspension. They could suspend Rangers until the first day of the season which would mean no money from pre-season friendlies and no match practice for the players. TBH i would think the Cup ban would be more hard hitting than that

Suspension till the start of the season? Are you mad? You can't play again until we start playing. Bollocks. Although you are right that would be less severe than what amounts to a 1 match ban. Keep dreaming. Its the big hoose in the sky for your mob.

Edited by williemillersmoustache

He actually said we should be punished to act as deterrent to others. His argument was over the severity of the punishment and the legality of it.

Don't remember him questioning the legality of it, but i do remember him coming out publicly with.......

What we hope to gain is a mandate to take action against other teams or organisations taking actions we deem to be against our interests
We will co-ordinate any protests, any campaigns we want to launch. It will be discussed and then, obviously, we will wait and see what sanctions are taken against the club.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2135853/Rangers-crisis-SPL-clubs-boycotted.html

Looks like a threat, unless by "deterrent" you mean the threats are to deter anyone to punish Rangers?

Oh aye, Sandy is another employee who sat about on his arse and done nothing when David Murray & Whyte were in charge, you'd almost think he is trying him best so Rangers fan doesnt notice the part he played in the clubs downfall :rolleyes:

Edited by Enrico Annoni

I don't believe the rulebook writers were having a good day when citing 4 possible punishments for bringing the game into disrepute. But in their defence, they probably thought that the cover-all of saying that punishments would be considered consistent with the breach was the way to go. I'm sure 99% of sober fans would agree on that

That'll be the cover-all Rangers agreed to and played a season under until it didn't suit them.

Suspension till the start of the season? Are you mad? You can't play again until we start playing. Bollocks. Although you are right that would be less severe than what amounts to a 1 match ban. Keep dreaming. Its the big hoose in the sky for your mob.

I was giving an example of a suspension that wouldn't equate to a death sentence? I also said it would not be suffiecient punishment

Rangers fans would do better to shame these tax dodgers into paying back their "loans"

http://www.bbc.co.uk...w-west-18148818

The EBT payments to Barry Ferguson were more than what Green has "bid" for Murray Park and Ibrox.

Come on Barry, repay Scotland for "Fingergate" - buy MP and Ibrox and bulldoze them!