Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

nobody wants to vote them out - that's a given as too scared - Celtic will only vote "no" to appease fans knowing that othe majority of diddies will vote "yes". I believe the appelate board will go SC ban (I.e nothing significant), believe cockwomble will delay, delay, delay double contracts

End result newco Govan FC in SPL with no sanctoins

Almost certainly. They'll be called Rangers, and to all intents and purposes they'll be the same club.

Is abstain open to him as an option?

He doesn't have the dignity. He'll vote yes. Celtic even hint at it in their season ticket begging letters.

probably more than his life is worth to vote anything other than NO

Celtic fans will get over it. Even if a newco is formed, they'll be fighting relegation. Liewell will vote yes.

Is it any wonder. Two of the idiots sent home made bombs to a politician for wearing a celtic strip ffs.

What extremes are they likely to go to if somebody actually pulls the plug on them :shutup

LOL - I'll pray I win the National Lottery tonight, gazump Green's offer to buy, send the bulldozers to Ibroke to give the place a makeover then move to Monaco beside Craigy Whyte :D

Good point!

David Murray - 0 pounds

Craig Whyte - 1 pound

So, basically Rangers have attracted 1 pounds worth of investment in the last 24 years :blink:

During that time they've picked up 38 trophies and reached a European final!

Where have all the other clubs been going wrong all these years?

weve stupidly restricted ourselves finacally by paying our dues.

btw isnt minty on record saying he put 100 million into rangers ? just a coincidence he bought it for 6 million and got a 6 million quid ebt back then!

The whole joke of a league we have was caused by Murray and his tax-funded revolution.Prior to his 'free' takeover of Rangers teams worked mostly within their means.Grounds were not all seated but fans were not unhappy with this.The Taylor report had nothing to do with Scotland but somehow any team that wanted to play with the 'big boys' had to have 10,000 seats, putting teams in debt to fund this unwanted and uneeded 'improvement'.To try to keep up teams also bought players from abroad ,as they had to be better as they had foreign names, and paid them good wages.

Now the revolution has been shown to be a game of smoke and mirrors the whole of Scottish football is in a mess and yet we are still told we need the primary causes to keep the game going.

Thanks very much but I'd rather take my chances without them and conmen like Murray,White and Green.Losing the biggest crooks going would not be a bad thing and might get football a bit back to its roots.I have no qualms with Celtic as 'The Bannet' came in and stopped the excesses and they,although still millions more,live within their means now.Unfortunately most other clubs are on their uppers trying to match the con-trick and crowds are dropping.

Lets just bite the bullet,close them down and fight our way back to normallity without them.

Good post, there should be no choice at all. We will only accelerate the death of our football by slapping the h uns on the wrist. Either this , or a brave new start without them ( preferably) . Like a cancer in that you either let it fester or cut the b*****d out and start afresh

Why haven't HMRC or Ticketus already contacted the administrators to say "by the way chaps, no need for us to hold that meeting. We find your CVA 'offer' about as acceptable as Davie Dodds in high definition"

Is it normal for creditors to wait until the deadline or can they just hunt them straight away? My patience, like my hair, wears thin.

He doesn't have the dignity. He'll vote yes. Celtic even hint at it in their season ticket begging letters.

Celtic fans will get over it. Even if a newco is formed, they'll be fighting relegation. Liewell will vote yes.

You sir, are deluded.

No hint at anything of the sort in my season ticket letter. If anything we have been drip fed the opposite sentiment.

If there actually is a vote & Cetic vote yes, they wont escape the wrath of our own fans.

If Celtic vote no and it's an overall yes, then diddy clubs will say that we had an easy vote because we knew which way it would go.

This is complete nonsense of course, but will be trotted out by the diddy alliance to deflect from other clubs cowardice.

As for Peter Lawwell (the best executive we have ever had), he is simply an employee. Unlike other clubs, whose chairmen are the owners, an it is they who attend meetings and vote, Lawwell will have to vote the way his employer instruct him.

I still get the impression, with bits and pieces we get from within the club, we are looking most likely to vote NO!!

You sir, are deluded.

No hint at anything of the sort in my season ticket letter. If anything we have been drip fed the opposite sentiment.

If there actually is a vote & Cetic vote yes, they wont escape the wrath of our own fans.

If Celtic vote no and it's an overall yes, then diddy clubs will say that we had an easy vote because we knew which way it would go.

This is complete nonsense of course, but will be trotted out by the diddy alliance to deflect from other clubs cowardice.

As for Peter Lawwell (the best executive we have ever had), he is simply an employee. Unlike other clubs, whose chairmen are the owners, an it is they who attend meetings and vote, Lawwell will have to vote the way his employer instruct him.

I still get the impression, with bits and pieces we get from within the club, we are looking most likely to vote NO!!

Out of sheer interest (and nosiness) , have you renewed yet? Ie, does the current/currant *delete as appropriate* situation make any difference to you and renewal?

Oh gosh - I think I'm gonna get my head kicked-in or house torched.............each time I see a pieman at Sainsburys or so wearing his XXXL Ranjurs top I burst out laughing. It got worse yesterday when I saw an Orc wearing the new jersey at the shopping mall and my gf just turned to me and said "zip-it"

Hope the SFA tell them to FO!! After bringing the game into disrepute by taking them to court they now want to cut a deal with the SFA amounting to a Scottish Cup ban and a 6 month transfer embargo. You couldnt make it up!

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/football/spl/2012/06/02/rangers-in-crisis-ibrox-club-set-to-cut-deal-with-sfa-to-stop-scottish-football-from-sliding-into-abyss-86908-23882820/

Hope the SFA tell them to FO!! After bringing the game into disrepute by taking them to court they now want to cut a deal with the SFA amounting to a Scottish Cup ban and a 6 month transfer embargo. You couldnt make it up!

http://www.dailyreco...86908-23882820/

The Daily Record sports section has been nothing but a mouthpiece for Rangers FC "insiders" for quite a while now. The Ian Black story (reprised just the other day, coincidentally) is evidence of an agenda, as well as the Retard taking its readership for, well, retards.

Edited by Savage Henry

Celtic fans will lose interest quickly without Rangers. Any I know live for the game . They are both heavily reliant on each other in an " us and them" way. Demotion for Rangers to Div 3 and this would quickly become apparent . How many of them buy season books just for the bigot derby ?

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/football/spl/2012/06/02/rangers-in-crisis-ibrox-club-set-to-cut-deal-with-sfa-to-stop-scottish-football-from-sliding-into-abyss-86908-23882820/

Green is clearly shitting himself that the SFA are going to go nuclear on them. They appealed against a transfer ban and now want to accept one AND a cup ban.

Tell them to GTF FFS

ETA Alternatively tell them OK but the transfer ban doesn't take effect until they come out of admin (as they already have a ban at the moment- pointless having concurrent bans)

Edited by Forest_Fifer

Tbf, it's even funnier/stranger than that. Entire EBT scheme was leveraging them perhaps 5-6% extra spending power a season. They've put themselves in this royal mess for something which didn't - strategically - make much difference.

That's the bit that gets me.

You're right - it does make it funnier, but also even more morally reprehensible. Their legitimate competitive advantages over everyone except Celtic are so massive that this was totally unnecessary, but they did it anyway, because they thought they could.

I fail to see how this solution helps the SFA to save face. The only way for them to establish their authority is to hammer rangers and close all possible avenues for re-entry.

Green is clearly shitting himself that the SFA are going to go nuclear on them. They appealed against a transfer ban and now want to accept one AND a cup ban.

Tell them to GTF FFS

I'm just amazed of a Nottingham EFFC - is your real name Alice perchance - the only EFFC I know who lives there!