Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Jimmy Bell shares the same surname as the famous Alexander Graham Bell, and also Alexander Graham Bell's cousin Chichester Bell. Chichester was founded as Noviomagus Reginorum in the Roman Empire. Obvious tarrier.

Jimmy Bell = bellend =oh no, sorry, my mistake, that's the Jews.

I want them in the third division, with a year long transfer ban and a twenty point deduction to start them off in the third division. That sounds fair enough.

I want them dead forever. :)

it seems like the beeb are letting evneryone get a little scoop out of rangers , i think ive had to follow everyone that works for them to keep updated at times on twitterlaugh.gif

I want them dead forever. :)

This.

A million, squillion times this.

I want them deader than anything or anyone has been dead before them.

I'd love to know why no one appears to have asked Graeme Souness why he was getting £30k from Rangers ten years after he stopped working for them (and the alleged rest).

because he would quite rightly tell you to f**k off.

Anyone else got a favourite Jimmy Bell anecdote? Possibly my favourite part of this sorry saga would be that utter cretin getting his jotters.

Never heard of the guy until this pic was posted. Sorry if this appears rude but if the Rangers kit man is portrayed as some sort of national character then it helps show what's wrong with Scottish football. The guy lays out socks and cleans up dirty jock straps. He is nothing but of course he works for the OF and is a well known bigot so he's somebody? If I misread the implication then apologies.

it seems like the beeb are letting evneryone get a little scoop out of rangers , i think ive had to follow everyone that works for them to keep updated at times on twitterlaugh.gif

And to think some people say the BBC's overstaffed...

For Cardinal Richelieu's game, adapted by Thistle_do_nicely, to Easy, Normal and Hard Mode, I nominate Jimmy Bell, the Rangers Kit Controller for HARDMODE.

He's the guy who wouldn't join in for the minute's applause for Jimmy Johnstone, and who gave David Weir a specially produced jersey to wear at the tail end of last season (May 2011) commemorating William and Kate getting married. He wouldn't set out Mo Johnston's gear as he was 'one of them' (nor would he give him chocolate bars designated for the players).

Here he pays tribute to Jinky:

2hzuxy.jpg

article-0-0BD8A7DB00000578-741_468x286.jpg

Cute. Clearly meant to wind folk up. Never actually heard of Jimmy Bell but that is some frown/scowl on his fizzer.

because he would quite rightly tell you to f**k off.

Im sure pretty much every journalist has been told to f**k off many times in their career, many of them by far more important people than Souness. Doesnt stop them asking though.

And why would he tell them to f**k off. OK, it is his private business, but if he's nothing to hide and the transaction was completely above board, why not say so and stop all the speculation? Thats what Billy Dodds did :whistle

Never heard of the guy until this pic was posted. Sorry if this appears rude but if the Rangers kit man is portrayed as some sort of national character then it helps show what's wrong with Scottish football. The guy lays out socks and cleans up dirty jock straps. He is nothing but of course he works for the OF and is a well known bigot so he's somebody? If I misread the implication then apologies.

My thoughts exactly. Had no idea who this guy was

Edited by Mr X

This.

A million, squillion times this.

I want them deader than anything or anyone has been dead before them.

no no not for me

i want themn SEVERLY punished , and playing in division 3 ONTOP of the punishnment

i want the rangers fans to walk out on them 2 or 3 years down the line when they have lost in the 3rd division promotion playoff final to elgin

and the club slowly dies because they did walking awaybiggrin.gif

I dont like the sound of "interesting"

For once I'm thinking positively. Most of us expect a sweep sweep announcement so maybe it's interesting in a 'you didn't expect the SPL to grow a pair did you' kind of way.

Now you do you honestly believe that D&P are raising bills/invoices in a professional and trustworthy manner ?????

i don't think any administrators are trustworthy to be honest. they love running up bills.

i've have believed this entire thing is a stitch up since day one between murray, whyte, and later D&P, ticketus, the blue knights, miller, ng and green. however i also think that they know their way around the law and are doing everything by the book officially. the end game is to pay as little of the tax bill as possible while retaining ibrox, murray park and spl membership. for all P&B has lol'd at them in this thread the final result is most likely to be whyte, haudit and daudit 1 - P&B admin experts - 0.

whether ticketus were fleeced or not is still unclear. it's unbelievable that they would have credit checked craig whyte and rangers and still handed them £24 million cash.