Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Rangers have won a minor court victory: the Big Tax Case and the EBTs/double contracts fraud are the Tyrannosauruses in the living room here.

Today's court case is like that bit in Saving Private Ryan where a bullet spangs off the soldier's helmet, and his mate shouts "You lucky b*****d!". Half a second later, POW! Brains all over the camera.

It'll be a Scottish cup ban. A fine is pointless and they've already said expulsion was a no no. No point getting upset about it as its a side show anyway.

The real main event is the BTC and dual contracts. It all hinges on whether they are found guilty on those fronts. Nothing else matters as Metallics once said.

It'll be a Scottish cup ban. A fine is pointless and they've already said expulsion was a no no. No point getting upset about it as its a side show anyway.

The real main event is the BTC and dual contracts. It all hinges on whether they are found guilty on those fronts. Nothing else matters as Metallica once said.

Edit for phone typo

Edited by FrugalNory

Rangers look likely to get away with murder yet again as a court judge says the transfer embargo was illegal, yet the 25 point deduction and transfer embargo that Dundee got was perfectly ok ????

Today could possibly be the day Scottish football died !

Do what you want with Rangers now as there's more chance of me winning the British Open Golf using one of David Murray's plastic legs than Rangers getting any sort of punishment !!!

Ran outta greenies too early again.This deserves one. And I shall be nicking it! ;)

Rangers look likely to get away with murder yet again as a court judge says the transfer embargo was illegal, yet the 25 point deduction and transfer embargo that Dundee got was perfectly ok ????

Today could possibly be the day Scottish football died !

Naughty, corrupt, odious - yes. Murderers - not quite.

40 pages just read and up to date ......

I see the orcs are back in force ramming we won a meaningless legal battle !.

Baron Greenback has issued a laughable 9p in the pound CVA to the creditors.

I and lot of confused individuals like me ? WTF happens now ?.

Now I see why fat Sally was harping on "we take our punishment no matter what" as he obviously thought at worst no Scottish cup run next year as he knew his team had no chance after last seasons fiasco.

I haven't been on ra ragers media yet but I'm sure they feel they will come through this debt free and the big tax case will get thrown out and all that blah blah blah.

Now the SFA and Rangers are about to go head to head over acceptable punishment.I can't wait to see how big the SFA's balls are now !.

It would appear to me that Rangers have been given every opportunity for stalling tactics so next years fixtures in the premier league include the tax dodgers at any cost.Once in the revenue starts and I'm sure Greeny will bleed the fans as dry as possible to pay for an increased "guess what" another improved CVA topped up the the gers fans money.Make no mistake that Baron Greenback will not invest in the club and there will be a rangers for the taking on the pitch.

IMHO this fiasco will in all likely still be alive well into next season with more appeals deadlines and fcuk knows what to help bleed more money out the gers fans to pay for past owners mistakes and line owners pockets.

If you 'appoint' a panel then, by definition, it cannot be independent.

Well just how were supposed to have the case heard then? Independent panels are appointed all the time, it's hardly unprecedented.

They were also selected from a list of individuals rangers agreed to as being qualified to sit on such a panel.

And I notice you ignored my question on just what punishment you should have been handed?

Not only do you lot not accept the need for your club to be punished but you now seem to be suggesting that nobody should even sit in judgement to decide if you should or should not be punished.

40 pages just read and up to date ......

I see the orcs are back in force ramming we won a meaningless legal battle !.

Baron Greenback has issued a laughable 9p in the pound CVA to the creditors.

I and lot of confused individuals like me ? WTF happens now ?.

Now I see why fat Sally was harping on "we take our punishment no matter what" as he obviously thought at worst no Scottish cup run next year as he knew his team had no chance after last seasons fiasco.

I haven't been on ra ragers media yet but I'm sure they feel they will come through this debt free and the big tax case will get thrown out and all that blah blah blah.

Now the SFA and Rangers are about to go head to head over acceptable punishment.I can't wait to see how big the SFA's balls are now !.

It would appear to me that Rangers have been given every opportunity for stalling tactics so next years fixtures in the premier league include the tax dodgers at any cost.Once in the revenue starts and I'm sure Greeny will bleed the fans as dry as possible to pay for an increased "guess what" another improved CVA topped up the the gers fans money.Make no mistake that Baron Greenback will not invest in the club and there will be a rangers for the taking on the pitch.

IMHO this fiasco will in all likely still be alive well into next season with more appeals deadlines and fcuk knows what to help bleed more money out the gers fans to pay for past owners mistakes and line owners pockets.

How much is 'laughable'?

Dundee offered 6p

Motherwell offered 20p

Well just how were supposed to have the case heard then? Independent panels are appointed all the time, it's hardly unprecedented.

They were also selected from a list of individuals rangers agreed to as being qualified to sit on such a panel.

And I notice you ignored my question on just what punishment you should have been handed?

Not only do you lot not accept the need for your club to be punished but you now seem to be suggesting that nobody should even sit in judgement to decide if you should or should not be punished.

It cannot be 'independent' if it is appointed by one of the parties in the case.

It can only be independent if appointed by a third party which is not involved.

The fact that the individuals were qualified or that Rangers had agreed to them is not relevant to the discussion of 'independence'.