Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

With bells on and then there's the warming glow from knowing that she has also "batted for the ladies team" in the past. :P

Shitting hell! I didn't know this. Other than nipples that discharge lager, she's got the whole package. Almost makes me normal for stalking her...

1338317092[/url]' post='6284753']

That's a great point, they could bring a decision to the table where Rangers can abide by the original decision of the transfer embargo or be punished for going through the courts with expulsion. The choice is then up to rangers as to which one they take, the SFA are still kinda sitting on the fence, which appears to be what they want to do anyway.

Amazing the return of rangers fans on this thread.

On the same day they achieved the feat of cutting off the branch they were standing on .how-to-cut-a-tree-branch.gif

Edit: Also gif applies to Billy Dodds

Edited by Skudbook

How many p's in the £ is the CVA?bootyshake.gif

Have Rangers managed to hang themselves with their own petard yet?dry.gif

How much will they be paying to rent Ibrox?wink.gif

Have the SPL announced another deferrment yet?whistling.gif

Anyone who can read English knows that there is on one p in "the pound". :lol:

"Rangers backed down in their legal battle"

It's happened before: but see that FIFA were prepared to ban the national side from the World Cup if they hadn't!

Rangers back down

And have a quick look at Wiki for the CSD Rangers entry Here "The name Rangers (meaning ‘Cheating ***)" biggrin.gif

Fantastic. Once again the phrase "you couldn't make it up" gets an airing on this thread.

Let's hope for a similar outcome. (Not Scotland getting to a World Cup, that's just asking for too much).

Looking at the SFA sanction rules within their judicial protocols (Section 11/Annex A - for disrepute in's page 102), it's pretty clear why the judgement today was given.

Penalties are quite specific for Bringing the Game into Disrepute and we know what they are.

However, it's probably also worth noting that they can elect to suspend any sanctions indefinitely (i.e. we will expel you if this happens again). Hmmm....dry.gif

You mean under the discriminatory punishment handed out by the SFA and the Judicial panel.

These youngsters will not be able to compete in the SPL which brings in the Bottom 6 scenario...Will Sky TV be happy to pay out in this scenario? I seriously doubt it

It certainly won't be the fault of the SPL if you cvnts can't make it into the top 6 so they will probably hold back the money you seem to believe is due to you.

I completely disagree with those knickerwetters on this thread saying the Court of Session decision was appalling. On the contrary, Rangers can now only suffer a stricter or worse sanction from the SFA, namely suspension or expulsion. I now await the tribunal's revised punishment with great interest. Kick them out now. If Rangers apply to become a newco then that newco must be sanctioned by....you guessed it.....the SFA. What's the chances the SFA will grant Rangers a licence after all thats happened, the square root of f*** all. The Court of Session decision was the best decision that could have happened today. Let's not forget, if the SFA don't do anything then big daddy FIFA will. Bye bye Rangers, it's been a total displeasure knowing you and your ilk.

Edited by GunnerBairn

I think the SFA would welcome FIFA a ban on the national team, saves us a shit load of cash over the next 2 years also avoiding the disgrace of finishing behind a team managed by Chris fookin Coleman.

I think most of us would in all honesty, it would save us more humiliation at Harry Potter's hands.