Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

There's a deal in place and it'll stay in place, sky won't lose 1 million subscribers over there not being a rangers. Sure the income might drop, but it won't fold.

So in cash pounds it's f**k all.

They don't work for free.

I hope they're not, but they're not making megabucks from it either.

Probably Nearer £300,000. :huh:

£300,000 Was the figure i first suggested...That is a massive chunk that is not going to be filled anytime soon.

At the last game of the season their home crowd would have been far higher but for scare stories doing the rounds that were totally groundless and were started on the WAP forum. Both sets of fans mixed well before during and after the game. I honestly cannot remember Rangers travelling support being involved in any trouble while away from home and their reputation is not justified

It is people like you that make my blood boil...Reveling in other teams misery because you choose to support some shitty team that contributes very little in the grand scheme of things but feel so superior to Rangers suporters...f**k off!!

Why should i and 50,000 other Rangers fans along with the estimated 1 million armchairfans allow your club to live off our money whilst we are unfairly penalised?

You and the other diddies have lived of Rangers for too long and now your chairman are worried things are going titis up..Yep they most certainly are. I have always defended the Scottish game as a whole but after reading the utter drivel that is posted on here on a daily basis i have had enough. It is long over due that Rangers looked after No.1 and starting from next season that is exactly what we will be doing...First thing i do when i get my Season Ticket renewal form in is cancel my CCCS..No away games from me or anybody i know.

OK it wont kill you off but it will lead to a massive reduction in your income and will mean the loss of players and staff at every SPL except for maybe celtic.

I hear diddiies like you are going to boycott Ibrox :lol: :lol: :lol: That boycot has been going on since 1986 and has made very little difference.

54 TITLES AND STILL GOING STRONG

I've not read this pish but I'm assuming it's a wind up, but I'm extremely impressed it's managed to get a rating of -40! Surely a post as hated as that needs an equivalent of the star for a popular post. I suggest this crabflute.gif

The latest release in the series;

Brilliant, have a greenie :lol:

Simple my good man...We sold out our allocation at McDiarmid park and due to segregation rules we couldn't get more into the ground.

Come on that was too easy... ;)

Rangers were allocated almost 5000 tickets for the match. 1900 in each end stand and 1000 in the Main. They sold around 4100 - almost totslly full behind the goals and about 3-400 in the Main. There were hundreds of tickets unsold for the Rangers end.

You really shouldn't believe everything you read on football forums and certainly not half the shit i write ;)

Disappointed with you lot...I Pmed HawHaw predicting i would by minus 100 by the end of the night...i was 30 short at the last look..Obviously needed a few more WATP!!11!!!!!1! :P

Sad b*****d

Seriously?

I thought you were a sensible bluenose.

I seen your mainstand allocation on the TV it had empty seats. Although to be fair it was the 2nd half , many probably had left.

At Killie your allocation wasn't all 4 stands and sit anywhere you please. If Rangers fans wanted to go and you'd have been winning the league, that ground would've been full and you know it.

I wasn't at Rugby Park for personal reasons...I have seen the game but tbh you are asking the wrong Rangers supporter about that game...It kinda passed me by.

I have no doubt it would have been full if we were going for the league....Remember there is a boycot at the moment so to sell out our allocation was quite an achievement.

TBF i can't be held responsible for the Rangers support having a fair section of Glory Hunters...100,000 to 200,000 went to Manchester...How many went on the walk to Hampden would be a better example. Every club has there share of Glory hunters...15,000 Falkirk supporters at Hampden for the cup final..where were they at your last game ;)

Sad b*****d

I can always rely on you though...You posted anything on Kilmarnock yet? You know who they are don't you? They are the team you claim to support :rolleyes:

That has to be the single most absurd post on this thread...You lose the club with the largest travelling support...You lose the TV deal...You lose the sponsorship...You lose the press coverage. Yet Scottish football will be better off :lol:

You don't lose the club with the largest travelling support, you replace it with another one. There's a difference. You also have to factor in who's playing who here (e.g. Ross County - Inverness games should have consistently high attendances next season, possibly even better than either would get against Rangers!)

You don't necessarily lose the TV deal; you replace it with another one. I'm genuinely astounded nobody of note, to my knowledge has been asking the relatively simple question of "what sort of money would Sky be willing to offer for a Rangersless SPL?" To be fair, though, I wouldn't trust our media to report accurate figures on that anyway, so probably that's for the best.

Again, you don't necessarily lose the sponsorship; it will get renogotiated.

Press coverage? laugh.gif Aye, I'm really going to miss 8-page spreads about Steven Whittaker or whoever giving asinine interviews about how he thinks Rangers are quite good and might be able to beat Celtic to the title or something equally shite. Or the wisdom of Mark Hately, Andy Goram etc.

What we would definetly lose, however, is the hatred and bile coming from your fans every other Saturday. I'd buy *that* for a dollar.

Edited by Thistle_do_nicely

Rangers were allocated almost 5000 tickets for the match. 1900 in each end stand and 1000 in the Main. They sold around 4100 - almost totslly full behind the goals and about 3-400 in the Main. There were hundreds of tickets unsold for the Rangers end.

'The Rangers End'?? What end was that we had both ends and a fair amount of extra tickets in the main stand..The Main Stand tickets were only made available after we had SOLD OUT both Rangers Ends ;)

I was going to post that the orcs going up Ben Nevis would be fine (in December, wearing only their Rankers strips). I have since reconsidered due to the detrimental effect this event would have on the Mountain Rescue Service

but would mountain rescue service give a crap if some1 said that a load of orcs went up a mountain. they'd think your having a laugh.

I can always rely on you though...You posted anything on Kilmarnock yet? You know who they are don't you? They are the team you claim to support :rolleyes:

here's a post about Kilmarnock:

Michael Johnston can GTF with his rangers felating crap. Now Kenny and Jimmy Nic have signed up, he can finally do one.

KTID

probably been done to death

I'm fucked if I can stomach the other lot's smug attitude to this debacle. Two foul pieces of shit in the same U-bend if you ask me.

ETA: FTOF!

Edited by Drooper

That's pish no.8. Rangers are always allocated that part of the main stand and both stands behind the goals. Those tickets went on sale at the same time as the rest. That's always been the way since we stopped giving the OF the east stand.

We give other teams the north stand and part of the main stand. The additional allocation given to Rangers is the Ormond Stand-behind the goal at the car park end. That stand is usually used as a family stand for non OF games.

15,000 Falkirk supporters at Hampden for the cup final..where were they at your last game ;)

Do you just make numbers up?

We had 20,000 in 97 and 12,000 in 09

Yes, wee teams have gloryhunters at cup finals, but remember Celtic at Seville and Rangers at Manchester.

What is embarrassing though is we had triple our usual support in 09 and you had 10,000 less.

It's a pretty sad state of affairs when your fans are fed up with the silverwear sad.gif

If Falkirk were in the final of the egg cup, i'd be there.

That's pish no.8. Rangers are always allocated that part of the main stand and both stands behind the goals. Those tickets went on sale at the same time as the rest. That's always been the way since we stopped giving the OF the east stand.

We give other teams the north stand and part of the main stand. The additional allocation given to Rangers is the Ormond Stand-behind the goal at the car park end. That stand is usually used as a family stand for non OF games.

Remember, Jamie, when he's wrong he's trolling, when he's right he's not.

Why should i and 50,000 other Rangers fans along with the estimated 1 million armchairfans allow your club to live off our money whilst we are unfairly penalised?

You and the other diddies have lived of Rangers for too long and now your chairman are worried things are going titis up..Yep they most certainly are. I have always defended the Scottish game as a whole but after reading the utter drivel that is posted on here on a daily basis i have had enough. It is long over due that Rangers looked after No.1 and starting from next season that is exactly what we will be doing...First thing i do when i get my Season Ticket renewal form in is cancel my CCCS..No away games from me or anybody i know.

OK it wont kill you off but it will lead to a massive reduction in your income and will mean the loss of players and staff at every SPL except for maybe celtic.

I hear diddiies like you are going to boycott Ibrox :lol: :lol: :lol: That boycot has been going on since 1986 and has made very little difference.

54 TITLES AND STILL GOING STRONG

In reality, Rangers are going to die this summer. No-one is going to save you.

Rangers (and Celtic) have lived off the diddies for over 100 years. Your time is about to come. The end is nigh!

My Saturday knitting bee beckons! :lol: