Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Do these guys have no long term view? Are they so driven by the mighty dollar that they don't care that posterity will lump them together as craven cowards long after they're gone? They're only around for 70 or 80 years but their reputations and actions will be laughed at for decades after that.

If you're so driven by the moment, only concerned about instant gratification, you might as well spend your whole life masturbating in the corner.

Grow some.

I think you hit the nail on the head regarding instant gratification. Does this match the director's persona "However, the most frequent consequence of compulsive masturbation is a life devoid of intimacy, removed from feeling, and filled with hidden shame." ' cos if they vote to let the gers in with or without sanction into the SPL these feelings will haunt them all their life. The death of the senior scottish football laid firmly at their door.

Regarding P & B , on the plus side since my stroke coincided with rangers going into admin, (to be fair even that wasn't their fault, unless Iaughing so much caused it) this thread has definitely kept my spirits up with its humour, breadth of debate and some cracking posts by RM and the like.biggrin.gif

I just googled the SPL and how the TV revenue is split and it is completely different to what your diddy pal posted a few posts back :rolleyes:

Enlighten me,how is the revenue split that it makes it an advantage for "a diddy team" to have Rangers visit.

Hmm are some of those comps for players?

If it costs rangers 5% admin, it costs St Johnstone the same, even if it's a part time person coming in to check the lists of names and sort postage and payments

1000 pies vs the cost of the lassies working there. It won't be a huge profit off that.

I disagree, point is that it's not £500k

And given St Johnstone's overall turnover which I'm guessing is in excess of £3 million, you're hardly propping them up

Well forget the £80,000 per game..Just subtract how much they get per annum as the deal will not be there without Rangers.

The main Stand St Johnstone supporters looked like hospitality and the Directors. The Rangers support is just an overspill after selling out the 2 ends.

St Johnstone do have their own ticket office and they were excellent when we were up there so absolutely no extra cost

I am sure the pie stalls are not losing money.

Given the TV money and the ticket money it wont be far away from £500,000 and while that might not be propping them up it is a huge dent in their budget..that is a huge dent in any Scottish clubs budget

You're forgetting we get both ends + plus about another 500-600 in the main stand

Plus St Johnstone sell direct to the Rangers support so no admin charge

You also have to add in the £80,000 TV revenue as the games are almost always televised which also means they can charge more for pitchside advertising and match sponsorship

You also have to add in how much is spent in the Refreshment kiosks.

St Johnstone are around the top 6 so it might be 2 games a year and you are getting on for £300,000+

I've a wee teaser for you no8 my good man.

Can you tell me why more Rangers fans went to Killie a year ago to see you win the league than went to St Johnstone for what could very easily be the last ever Rangers (in it's current format) game?

Loyal to the cause or loyal to the siverwear?

You don't have a fucking clue, in more ways than one. Green and blue bigots are separate breeds from the non OF supporter and no matter how much you try and fit in you'll always be different and unwelcome.

Nazi

Phone sky did you?

Phone the sponsors did you?

Phone the papers did you?

Why are Rangers so obsessed with telling us all how much we need you?

If this was you going to England we'd be hearing absolutely none of this garbage.

It has finally dawned on Rangers fans everywhere that they need Scottish football more than Scottish football needs/wants them, and by god they don't like it.

Nope just googled the SPL..After parachute payments and running costs have been deducted the rest is split ..48% split equally by all 12...52% split depending on league position.

You don't need us but you will be far worse without us.

I have never wanted Rangers to leave Scotland and very few i know would advocate it. Rangers have always said that we will ALWAYS have a foootballing presence in Scotland...OK that does look a little presumptious at the moment

Of course we don't like the position we are in...If it was your club would you?

Well forget the £80,000 per game..Just subtract how much they get per annum as the deal will not be there without Rangers.

The main Stand St Johnstone supporters looked like hospitality and the Directors. The Rangers support is just an overspill after selling out the 2 ends.

St Johnstone do have their own ticket office and they were excellent when we were up there so absolutely no extra cost

Given the TV money and the ticket money it wont be far away from £500,000 and while that might not be propping them up it is a huge dent in their budget..that is a huge dent in any Scottish clubs budget

Well i'll tell you what, seen as Rangers are worth so much to Scottish football why don't you just do what you fucking well please.

We can all sit back and lube up whilst Rangers ride roughly over the top of us and we will be eternally grateful you allowed us to be part of your continued trophy haul.

When your moron fans come to town and women and children are running for cover we will pretend it's all in our imagination and we are infact the bad guys in all this.

Jesus fucking christ, you need to be punished for cheating. Get it into your head, your not fucking special your fucking morons.

There's a deal in place and it'll stay in place, sky won't lose 1 million subscribers over there not being a rangers. Sure the income might drop, but it won't fold.

So in cash pounds it's f**k all.

They don't work for free.

I hope they're not, but they're not making megabucks from it either.

Probably Nearer £300,000. :huh:

l

Granted,some money will be lost due to the TV deal being reduced,as i said earlier St Johnstone are'nt going to play themselves.So "diddy teams" fans will still buy tickets,pies,programms etc,so please explain where the $500,000 comes from.

Edited by jakedee

Of course we don't like the position we are in...If it was your club would you?

You are sensible enough to know full well their are only 2 teams out of 42 that would have got this far and are in the process of getting rules made for them.

The other 40 wouldn't have touched the ground if they'd done what your club did.

Are Rangers grateful? are they f**k. their fans are raging that you got punished and will boycott/threaten anything that gets in their way.

I've a wee teaser for you no8 my good man.

Can you tell me why more Rangers fans went to Killie a year ago to see you win the league than went to St Johnstone for what could very easily be the last ever Rangers (in it's current format) game?

Loyal to the cause or loyal to the siverwear?

Simple my good man...We sold out our allocation at McDiarmid park and due to segregation rules we couldn't get more into the ground.

Come on that was too easy... ;)

their fans are raging that you got punished and will boycott/threaten anything that gets in their way.

You really shouldn't believe everything you read on football forums and certainly not half the shit i write ;)

Disappointed with you lot...I Pmed HawHaw predicting i would by minus 100 by the end of the night...i was 30 short at the last look..Obviously needed a few more WATP!!11!!!!!1! :P

Simple my good man...We sold out our allocation at McDiarmid park and due to segregation rules we couldn't get more into the ground.

Come on that was too easy... ;)

Seriously?

I thought you were a sensible bluenose.

I seen your mainstand allocation on the TV it had empty seats. Although to be fair it was the 2nd half , many probably had left.

At Killie your allocation wasn't all 4 stands and sit anywhere you please. If Rangers fans wanted to go and you'd have been winning the league, that ground would've been full and you know it.

You don't have a fucking clue, in more ways than one. Green and blue bigots are separate breeds from the non OF supporter and no matter how much you try and fit in you'll always be different and unwelcome.

Green and Blue bigots ? then you would be in the Blue bigot section there with your vexed reply ?.

IT'S A SPORT FFS ! not a way of life or be all and end all !.

You really shouldn't believe everything you read on football forums and certainly not half the shit i write ;)

Disappointed with you lot...I Pmed HawHaw predicting i would by minus 100 by the end of the night...i was 30 short at the last look..Obviously needed a few more WATP!!11!!!!!1! :P

I don't believe in negging, seems petty.

I'm all for reasoned debate

Ah,now i understand

There's a deal in place and it'll stay in place, sky won't lose 1 million subscribers over there not being a rangers. Sure the income might drop, but it won't fold.

So in cash pounds it's f**k all.

They don't work for free.

I hope they're not, but they're not making megabucks from it either.

Probably Nearer £300,000. :huh:

£300,000 Was the figure i first suggested...That is a massive chunk that is not going to be filled anytime soon.

At the last game of the season their home crowd would have been far higher but for scare stories doing the rounds that were totally groundless and were started on the WAP forum. Both sets of fans mixed well before during and after the game. I honestly cannot remember Rangers travelling support being involved in any trouble while away from home and their reputation is not justified