Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

You're pleased that everyone hates you lot just as much as Rangers? :blink:

Nah pleased that Scottish football fans aren't buying the media's line that we need them. Whether Celtic are loved or loathed on here makes no difference to me.

Nah pleased that Scottish football fans aren't buying the media's line that we need them.

You seem to misunderstand.

Its the diddy clubs who don't need Rangers.

Celtic most certainly do.

Without Rangers your club faces a long slow death. Your club's success depends on exploiting sectarianism. Without Rangers there is no sectarianism. Without sectarianism there is no Celtic.

The end is nigh. ;)

Now that the season is over, are all the phone ins finished? Caught the end of sportsound in the car today, and Richard Gordon was saying that was them done until July. Are the commercial stations finished as well, or do they realise that there must be a market for people wanting some point and laugh entertainment. If it wasn't for the Rangers crisis, and Radio Clyde, I wouldn't know who to phone in order to get compensation for my mis-sold payment protection plan

I see Rangers are yet again hijacking the union flag as a symbol of their cheating club, for that pointless "march" today.

A bit like Celtic hijacking the Irish tricolour.

Can't wait for them to die.

^^^^^ A turkey who can't wait for Christmas

Have you found the 1 year old John Reid history book yet by the way? :1eye:lol:

Without Rangers your club faces a long slow death. Your club's success depends on exploiting sectarianism. Without Rangers there is no sectarianism. Without sectarianism there is no Celtic.

The end is nigh. ;)

Same old pish,Captain.

If it wasn't tired & boring, it might be slightly amusing.

Just slighty,mind.

OT, I'm at a party and there's a woman who looks like ken dodd, it's quite disturbing because she's that deluded that she thinks she's beautiful :D, there's a metaphor for the orcs here somewhere :)

Just don't get her pregnant. Not a hybrid that we'd like to encounter! tongue.gif

The end is nigh. ;)

Let's assume that might even be true, just for the sake of argument. I'll risk it.

The end is nigh. ;)

Can you be a bit more precise in your timescale plz?

I just need to start organising a Hampden protest march, perhaps a fans fighting fund or a charity match to help with the clubs running costs. Failing that, I could organise a consortium of wealthy businessmen to register a takeover. THE WEE HOOSE MUST STAY OPEN!

Fuk that.... how much is a season book for the saints? :(

1337517533[/url]' post='6255540']

Allegedly Doncaster is stalling releasing findings.

Well, now that the playoffs have taken place, announcements can be made and only makes these games meaningless retrospectively, rather than having had an effect on the actual attendances had they been made before.

The end is nigh. ;)

I misunderstand nothing, my little friend. As for what the future holds without them, I look forward to it. Celtic are going nowhere.

The end is nigh. ;)

You might be right. But one thing you can be sure of, the death of no other club will as publicly humiliating and as rapid as will happen to Rangers.

But I do agree when you say the end is nigh.

Let's talk next weekend and see how we are all getting on then. wink.gif

Another product for the boycott list. :lol:

RATFLMAO! One of the Orcs got upset enough to demand the mods scrubbed it, I guess playing the "it's sectarian!" card (irony much!).

Since it upset them that much, here's a new politically correct version, especially for them!

e8llw8.jpg

:P

28,366 replies :o

It's all about the Rangers 8)

Yes, yes it is.

I'll happily admit to being obsessed by Rangers and the urgent necessity of their death.

If it makes you feel better to think that your club matters a great deal to the rest of us, then that's nice.

Your club really really matters because they've been very successful domestically due to the huge financial advantages they enjoy. The fact that they seem to have been cheating to exaggerate these advantages further, therefore provokes huge interest.

OF fans need the status of their club mattering it seems.

You win Bennett.

Rangers are important,

as was smallpox at one time.

Yes, yes it is.

I'll happily admit to being obsessed by Rangers and the urgent necessity of their death.

If it makes you feel better to think that your club matters a great deal to the rest of us, then that's nice.

Your club really really matters because they've been very successful domestically due to the huge financial advantages they enjoy. The fact that they seem to have been cheating to exaggerate these advantages further, therefore provokes huge interest.

OF fans need the status of their club mattering it seems.

You win Bennett.

Rangers are important,

as was smallpox at one time.

Didn't smallpox die out? :rolleyes: