Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Been following the ****' demise over on Kerrydale St. for a couple of years, all very entertaining stuff. Came here to gauge the tone from other football fans in Scotland. Very pleased with what I'm reading.

Been following the ****' demise over on Kerrydale St. for a couple of years, all very entertaining stuff. Came here to gauge the tone from other football fans in Scotland. Very pleased with what I'm reading.

Aye, the other half are next. ;)

rumblings that Hauditt and Dauditt have admitted defeat and have started the Liquidation process. Not 100% but a few comments on Twitter are looking like it. Could be just pish, but I'll keep my eyes peeled and the jelly setting in the fridge "just in case"

PLEASE. BE. TRUE.

Hopefully your lot are next. 8)

You're pleased that everyone hates you lot just as much as Rangers? :blink:

1337524444[/url]' post='6255799']

rumblings that Hauditt and Dauditt have admitted defeat and have started the Liquidation process. Not 100% but a few comments on Twitter are looking like it. Could be just pish, but I'll keep my eyes peeled and the jelly setting in the fridge "just in case"

Any tweets you can quote? Just to keep our spirits up, like.

Guilt will tear a man apart worse than a lion.

on this point why has no one asked all these so called legends like watty....eh so you took part in a tax dodge did you? planning on giving that loan back to save the club ?