Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Charles Green looks and acts like he's two steps away from a home for the mentally diminished. I can picture him wandering around in his pajamas and slippers, approaching total strangers and saying "I almost bought Rangers once; can I come home with you?"

:lol: :lol: Laughing too much at this. :ph34r:

Edited by Guest

So what have I missed in the last 50 pages?

The successful boycott of the cup final.

Another ra peepul march at time of Scottish cup?

Another deadline ?

Another war chest story?

Has it dawned on them that are fucked?

Are they dead yet?

No.

No.

No. Just a quantum.

No.

No.

Not quite but on the verge.

Edited by WeeHectorPar

When does the transfer windows open?

Seems like there's an expectation on "Rangers men" like Naismith, McGregor and Davis to take pay cuts and turn down other clubs so Ra Berrz win the treble next season.

The transfer window is open 3 months a year, January, July and August.

No.

No.

No. Just a quantum.

No.

No.

Not quite but on the verge.

Ta, wish they'd hurry and die,

It's like being a kid and watching someone pick the legs off of a daddy longlegs and leaving it to die

It seems that way to me.

I seriously think we there is not going to be a Rangers in Scottish football next season.

One down, one to go. 8)

when celtic go to the wall after all this will there be ex rangers fans on this thread showing diddy solidarity with the diddys as celtic fans are now?

when celtic go to the wall after all this will there be ex rangers fans on this thread showing diddy solidarity with the diddys as celtic fans are now?

Seriously ?

Maybe you should start a thread now, infact why not start a thread for each SPL club that will 'go to the wall' after the demise of Rangers Scottish football. That way we can all show our solidarity together.

you don't get it do you? You are a member of the OF contingent. Consequently, you have nothing in common with teams that have real adversity to deal with. The idea that celtic face massive obsticles by all the forces that scottish society can muster together in the attainment of their rightful destiny is a clever marketing ploy designed for gullible people like yourself. Please refrain from pretending to know what it is like for those of us who support teams in the context of a stiching up of scottish football.

you don't get it do you? You are a member of the OF contingent. Consequently, you have nothing in common with teams that have real adversity to deal with. The idea that celtic face massive obsticles by all the forces that scottish society can muster together in the attainment of their rightful destiny is a clever marketing ploy designed for gullible people like yourself. Please refrain from pretending to know what it is like for those of us who support teams in the context of a stiching up of scottish football.

My membership expired :(

I'm not a fan of Tom English, but this made me chuckle:

He [Green] says he wants to get a foothold in the Far East. He states that one of his potential investors is from China, an untapped market of 1.78 billion people. This stuff is as old as the hills. If Green thinks he can break China – or even get a tiny slice of the action over there – then he had better get in the queue behind the big guns of European football, all of whom are lining up to sell themselves. Barcelona have Lionel Messi as a marketing tool. Real Madrid have Ronaldo. Manchester United have Wayne Rooney and Manchester City have Sergio Aguero. Rangers have Steven Naismith – for now.

Article Source

Jeez, just been on SSN that 1872 fans are walking round Ipox to raise funds for Ra Fightin Fund. Hately, Novo and Wattie leading the charge. By the size of some of the Orcs it will take em a few hours to waddle round the stadium...ha! Wattie complaining about the transfer embargo. Tell ye what Wattie....pay yer bills and you can buy players with whats left...deal or no deal?

Edited by Sting777

Jeez, just been on SSN that 1872 fans are walking round Ipox to raise funds for Ra Fightin Fund. Hately, Novo and Wattie leading the charge. By the size of some of the Orcs it will take em a few hours to waddle round the stadium...ha! Wattie complaining about the transfer embargo. Tell ye what Wattie....pay yer bills and you can buy players with whats left...deal or no deal?

I've made the point many times in this thread, but Walter Smith really is a c**t.

I'm not a fan of Tom English, but this made me chuckle:

He [Green] says he wants to get a foothold in the Far East. He states that one of his potential investors is from China, an untapped market of 1.78 billion people. This stuff is as old as the hills. If Green thinks he can break China – or even get a tiny slice of the action over there – then he had better get in the queue behind the big guns of European football, all of whom are lining up to sell themselves. Barcelona have Lionel Messi as a marketing tool. Real Madrid have Ronaldo. Manchester United have Wayne Rooney and Manchester City have Sergio Aguero. Rangers have Steven Naismith – for now.

Article Source

In fairness, Rangers have more tools than these other teams. :rolleyes:

Did that evil man Novo pay any tax at all during his time in Scotland?

Paid in cash at Dundee and then by EBT at Rangers.