Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

that's close season now, no football till the euro's :-(

hopefully Rangers impendin demise will keep us entertained in the meantime!

I, for one, am delighted to get away from the on-field stuff and return to hearing about how we need Rangers and they deserve special treatment, etc.

Think everybody preparing for the next week of rollercoaster activity.

We have the will they won't they SPL meeting tomorrow (expect the will do neither and just procrastinate again - its Sunday a big word day)

We have the much trailed BBC Doc on Wed and the possibly there is more muck to arrive at the doors of Murray/Whyte/Ibrox/.........everybody else that knew things and did bugger all or hid the facts

Plus will Hughie Green still be hanging in there or have dug deep enough to realise it really is a bottomless cesspit and done his non walking away scuttle for Yorkshire.

Thats why it quiet. We're all out buying Red Bull and Lucozade (is that a Mars product?????) to have enough energy to see this to the end.

I have read every page of this story and i am suffering laughter and shock fatigue

Well, it's slow on here this morning.

It's Airdrie v Dumbarton this afternoon, (with a Gaelic commentary) and then football cold-turkey until the Euro finals in a couple of weeks time.

Let's hope that, starting from Monday, the legal people inject a bit of speed on the saga/fiasco that is Rangers, otherwise life will become very dull.

Oh, and if any cigarette company should care to sponsor my avatar; we would be very grateful of the money in these times of austerity.

Green's room for pulling out is shrinking by the day.

He's wagged his finger at the Rangers fans and at Scottish football for a week now about how he's going to change things around. Yet, at the same time, we now know he'll be off if a CVA isn't agreed owing to that clause in his agreement with Whyte. So it's just so much piss and wind.

Yet another substance-free oddball IMO. We may have to put up with his tedious rap lectures until the 6th June but then he'll vanish just as quickly as he appeared.

Charles Green looks and acts like he's two steps away from a home for the mentally diminished. I can picture him wandering around in his pajamas and slippers, approaching total strangers and saying "I almost bought Rangers once; can I come home with you?"

Green's room for pulling out is shrinking by the day.

He's wagged his finger at the Rangers fans and at Scottish football for a week now about how he's going to change things around. Yet, at the same time, we now know he'll be off if a CVA isn't agreed owing to that clause in his agreement with Whyte. So it's just so much piss and wind.

Yet another substance-free oddball IMO. We may have to put up with his tedious rap lectures until the 6th June but then he'll vanish just as quickly as he appeared.

It seems that way to me.

I seriously think we there is not going to be a Rangers in Scottish football next season.

One down, one to go. 8)

Gawd! This place is like a mortuary this morning. I realise the Embra lot have hangovers for different reasons and lots will have been celebrating Chelsea's win last night, the bears are in the huff with everybody and the Sellicks are off sick with all the jelly and ice cream they have been eating but there is a limit! Has Scotland suddenly become Zombieland? :lol:

Edit: Off to visit the Bears Den.

Re-edit: Fvck! They haven't had a new post in 2 hours. Wakey wakey everyone! :lol:

It's a quiet spell, hopefully the lull before the storm, and it looks like most of the regular contributors know that posting for the sake of posting will just dilute the thread. The last few pages have been dire thanks to the unwanted infestation of green bigots. Apart from their pollution, there's nothing wrong with the occasional breather to maintain standards.

When does the transfer windows open?

Seems like there's an expectation on "Rangers men" like Naismith, McGregor and Davis to take pay cuts and turn down other clubs so Ra Berrz win the treble next season.

So what have I missed in the last 50 pages?

The successful boycott of the cup final.

Another ra peepul march at time of Scottish cup?

Another deadline ?

Another war chest story?

Has it dawned on them that are fucked?

Are they dead yet?

Q: Ibrox is the Gibraltar of Scotland. Discuss.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2012/may/19/gibraltar-diamond-jubilee-party

It's fair to say that Gibraltar is a shit hole, a bit of Spain ruined by blatant tacky Britishness, the only good thing about it is you cross an airport runway when you enter/exit. I don't think I have ever been so disappointed at visiting a place as Gibraltar. What that says about Ibrox I don't know.