Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

What has been shown by that statement being released is that Dundee United have clearly noticed a slow uptake on season tickets.

From all talk I have had with United fans in person and online, is that at least 50% are deferring buying tickets until the NewCo/SPL decision is made.

This is causing a split in the United support who believe 'fcuk the rest, support your own team' and those who are ready to walk away if our chairman fucks Scottish football over!

Similar anecdotal polarisation in Perth. Two clear camps to fall into. I'm still convinced, without trying to sound too condescending, that some people aren't grasping the fundamentals of this.

who the fucks avicohen :lol: and rfc#1 seems to be worming his way in nicely aswell.

Must say "avicohen" doesn't sound very timmy to me. But then what do our bear friends know about religion? God's only function is to save the queen. :lol:

Le niveau de francais dans ce forum est vraiment bizarre...

As an MFL teacher I am always one to warn against the appraent spread of googletranslator...

I sincerely hope that was not aimed at me. I have no need for Googletranslator as I live in France. :D

book.gif

this years 'must have' xmas gift for fans of Diddy Teams.... the collected Pie and Bovril Rangers Administration thread book

A wee Charlie/Hughie for you then - well done :D

Edited by Chuckinho

So now we know why Rangers fans were allowed to smash up the Celtic Park toilets while the police stood by and watched them.

http://www.heraldscotland.com/news/crime-courts/policeman-charged-over-old-firm-sectarian-incident.17640919

Policeman charged over Old Firm sectarian incident A policeman has been arrested and suspended from the force in connection with an alleged sectarian disturbance at a football match.

The 26-year-old Strathclyde Police officer has been charged with sectarian breach of the peace following an investigation into YouTube footage showing a disturbance at Celtic Park in Glasgow.

A 16-year-old boy has also been charged with sectarian breach of the peace and vandalism.

The officer was off duty, attending the most recent Scottish Premier League tie between Old Firm rivals Celtic and Rangers on April 29.

Police said inquiries are at an early stage and they have not released any further details regarding the individuals concerned. A police spokeswoman said: "Strathclyde Police would like to reassure the public that we take robust action in relation to this sort of activity and any member of the public, whatever their profession, will be treated in exactly the same manner.

"Strathclyde Police, along with the National FoCUS (Football Co-ordination Unit Scotland) Unit are determined to tackle the problem of violence, sectarianism and disturbances related to football. We will continue to do so.

"The charges are sectarian breaches – the civilian is also to be charged with vandalism. There are a number of other individuals pictured in this footage who have been difficult to identify because of the poor quality of the footage.

"Strathclyde Police would appeal to anyone who has any information to come forward with that information."

So if it hadn't appeared on YouTube, forcing them to act, we'd never have known why they were wanting to turn a blind eye. Further sign though that the days of Ra Peepul doing what they like are coming to an end.

Must say "avicohen" doesn't sound very timmy to me. But then what do our bear friends know about religion? God's only function is to save the queen. :lol:

They seem to think that, since their debt is miniscule compared to the loan to the RoI, that it's neither here nor there. I think they've misunderstood the

difference between a loan and theft.And, because the loan was to Ireland, that Celtic are somehow involved. :blink:

It's a strange world of half connections and shaky cause-and-effect that they live in. Wonder what will happen when the football disappears and there's nothing left to prop up their fantasies.

They seem to think that, since their debt is miniscule compared to the loan to the RoI, that it's neither here nor there. I think they've misunderstood the

difference between a loan and theft.And, because the loan was to Ireland, that Celtic are somehow involved. :blink:

It's a strange world of half connections and shaky cause-and-effect that they live in. Wonder what will happen when the football disappears and there's nothing left to prop up their fantasies.

I'd expect they'll move onto full-time wife-beating.

While i find that site quite amusing at times, the levels of sheer stupidity, child abuse obsession and bigotry on there kind of make me wish these losers expire at the same time their football club does.

So now we know why Rangers fans were allowed to smash up the Celtic Park toilets while the police stood by and watched them.

http://www.heraldsco...cident.17640919

Policeman charged over Old Firm sectarian incident A policeman has been arrested and suspended from the force in connection with an alleged sectarian disturbance at a football match.

The 26-year-old Strathclyde Police officer has been charged with sectarian breach of the peace following an investigation into YouTube footage showing a disturbance at Celtic Park in Glasgow.

A 16-year-old boy has also been charged with sectarian breach of the peace and vandalism.

The officer was off duty, attending the most recent Scottish Premier League tie between Old Firm rivals Celtic and Rangers on April 29.

Police said inquiries are at an early stage and they have not released any further details regarding the individuals concerned. A police spokeswoman said: "Strathclyde Police would like to reassure the public that we take robust action in relation to this sort of activity and any member of the public, whatever their profession, will be treated in exactly the same manner.

"Strathclyde Police, along with the National FoCUS (Football Co-ordination Unit Scotland) Unit are determined to tackle the problem of violence, sectarianism and disturbances related to football. We will continue to do so.

"The charges are sectarian breaches – the civilian is also to be charged with vandalism. There are a number of other individuals pictured in this footage who have been difficult to identify because of the poor quality of the footage.

"Strathclyde Police would appeal to anyone who has any information to come forward with that information."

So if it hadn't appeared on YouTube, forcing them to act, we'd never have known why they were wanting to turn a blind eye. Further sign though that the days of Ra Peepul doing what they like are coming to an end.

Shouldn't there be signs indicating what are "sectarian" and "non-sectarian" toilets? If we now have to have toilets classified by men/women, gay/non-gay, protestant/catholic/muslim/other religions/non-religions then that is going to be a hell of a lot of toilets that clubs will have to provide. :lol:

Shouldn't there be signs indicating what are "sectarian" and "non-sectarian" toilets? If we now have to have toilets classified by men/women, gay/non-gay, protestant/catholic/muslim/other religions/non-religions then that is going to be a hell of a lot of toilets that clubs will have to provide. :lol:

Maybe Men/Women/Bears would be best. The Bears toilets could have off duty polis supplied to help get the party started.

Gawd! This place is like a mortuary this morning. I realise the Embra lot have hangovers for different reasons and lots will have been celebrating Chelsea's win last night, the bears are in the huff with everybody and the Sellicks are off sick with all the jelly and ice cream they have been eating but there is a limit! Has Scotland suddenly become Zombieland? :lol:

Edit: Off to visit the Bears Den.

Re-edit: Fvck! They haven't had a new post in 2 hours. Wakey wakey everyone! :lol:

Edited by WeeHectorPar