Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

How about a song for Thursday morning?

Goodbye. Goodbye.

You were the Billy Boys

Goodbye. Goodbye.

We willnae miss yer noise

You're down on yer knees

At the feet of plod

Because of all yer lies

Yet still played the victims

Silly boys

I was thinking along the lines for next season if the cheating tax dodgers are there.

HOLLOW HOLLOW

YOUR TEAMS A BUNCH OF BOYS

HOLLOW HOLLOW

AND YOU TOOK AWAY THEIR TOYS

THEIR UP TO THEIR KNEES IN PLAYGROUND MUD

DON'T TOUCH THEM OR THEY'LL CRY

FOR THEY ARE THE TAX EVADING RANGERS

:D

I am giving up on this thread.

In the past week a load of Celtic gloaters have appeared, posting loads and been members for what, 7 days tops, glory hunters, yep, deffo.

And, the vast majority have no concept of company law or finance in general.

Well done the other cheek, you're next BTW.

In the past week a load of Celtic gloaters have appeared, posting loads and been members for what, 7 days tops, glory hunters, yep, deffo.

May I ask if you are employed in law or finance ?.

And all clubs fans have been gloating !.

I've been here about a week but have been looking on P&B for months,my own clubs forums are a little tooo biased.

You got a wee bit right about glory grabbing,I waited till page 998 and then went to register to get the first post on page 1,000.The registration took too long and missed it quickly followed by missing the 25,000th post :angry:.

You got a wee bit right about glory grabbing,I waited till page 998 and then went to register to get the first post on page 1,000.The registration took too long and missed it quickly followed by missing the 25,000th post :angry:.

You can bugger off now then, see ye. :rolleyes:

Its been a slow couple of days. Stick with it. It will pick up. Rangers WILL die.

Does he have any idea just how difficult his shopping is going to become ?

Mars owns

They also own Wrigley, so no more of these either

Airwaves

Products

A thought just cr4ossed my mind on seeing the mention of Altoids.

It's just a shame Mars don't own Anusol. :lol::lol::lol:

What a Mickey Mouse statement. Arab Trust are too close to the United hierarchy.

What has been shown by that statement being released is that Dundee United have clearly noticed a slow uptake on season tickets.

From all talk I have had with United fans in person and online, is that at least 50% are deferring buying tickets until the NewCo/SPL decision is made.

This is causing a split in the United support who believe 'fcuk the rest, support your own team' and those who are ready to walk away if our chairman fucks Scottish football over!

What has been shown by that statement being released is that Dundee United have clearly noticed a slow uptake on season tickets.

From all talk I have had with United fans in person and online, is that at least 50% are deferring buying tickets until the NewCo/SPL decision is made.

This is causing a split in the United support who believe 'fcuk the rest, support your own team' and those who are ready to walk away if our chairman fucks Scottish football over!

That's probably applicable to every club, even including Celtic.

I'm tired of "look(ing) out below" per the instructions on RM.

Wish to f*ck the trap door would open and swallow that Club once and for all.

Does anyone honestly think this BBC documentary will make the slightest difference? BTC and double contract issue is all that matters now, no?

Does anyone honestly think this BBC documentary will make the slightest difference? BTC and double contract issue is all that matters now, no?

You only have to remember the BBC special on Craig Whyte ! did that make difference ?.Could have some interesting titbits on the BTC and dodgy contracts as well.

Could only help speed up things so the rest of the SPL can get on with their season ticket sales and who the hell is playing in the SPL next season maybe.

Here's hoping it helps finally helps what we all know is gonna happen.

Was speaking to a Rangers supporting chum of mine tonight, he absolutely hates chatting with me about the Rangers saga - tonight after he kind of agreed that Rangers needed to be punished for treating the public purse like a weans fucking piggy bank, I then said to him that the shitstorm would really start when the investigation into the double contracts concluded. His answer to that - "double contracts? What? What's that aboot?"

It goes without saying I suppose, but he is an avid reader of the Daily Record. If it's not in there, it's not worth knowing. He said tonight that Green was "saying all the right things". A few weeks ago, when Bill Ng was casting his memory back to that glorious day in 1972, he said "this guy Ng is saying all the right things".

God love him, he's a great guy and all, but when it comes to football, Rangers in particular - he's fluent in fucking moron.

Le niveau de francais dans ce forum est vraiment bizarre...

As an MFL teacher I am always one to warn against the appraent spread of googletranslator...

You want to try using the English one too :D. Maybe they're all Private Eye readers and it's the spread of Franglais.