Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I usually find that they get a tad annoyed when you point out to them that they are actually all tarriers anyway. Protestant Catholics. It tends to send them into a meltdown situation so a bucket of water usually calms them down.

You beat me to that FFS ha ha,I was gonna post it later and see if it made it's way onto RM "Hey guys sum fecker on P&B said we wur caffalicks iz that troo"

YA HEAR THAT ALL GERS TROLLS .........

YOU ARE ALL CATHOLICS

YES THAT'S RIGHT

"THE PROTESTING CATHOLIC MOVEMENT"

Your nothing but a bunch of bead rattlers :D

GIRFUY "COZ YOU ARA PAPEL" :D

Whit? too many social workers, care workers, get some perspective at least these are socially useful.

:lol: ^^^ say speaketh the social worker............

Another forum member asked why Rangers (IA) had a bike from Saint-Etienne and whether it had been sold along with the Arseanal shares. I presume it will be sold soon along with other goods and chattels.

This is where it was made

http://manufrance.wordpress.com/1-manufacture-d%E2%80%99armes-et-cycles-de-saint-etienne/

The company was established at Villebouef, Saint-Etienne, on 10th November 1885, by directors Mimard and Blachon for the manufacture of bicycles under the Hirondelle trade mark. In 1892 four models were offered: the 125 for artisans and workmen, etc and selling at Fr185, the 130 for postmen, bailiffs, road inspectors and messengers at Fr235, the 135 roadster for doctors and commercial travellers at Fr275, and the Superbe at Fr360. All of these were bought-in from the Gautheir Brothers* contrary to the claim in the catalogue to have been manufactured on the premises, and sold at a profit.

For those who are not strong on French translations the town of Villebouef means vile-beef as opposed to succulent lamb :)

You beat me to that FFS ha ha,I was gonna post it later and see if it made it's way onto RM "Hey guys sum fecker on P&B said we wur caffalicks iz that troo"

YOU ARE ALL CATHOLICS

YES THAT'S RIGHT

it'll get there before the nights out :D

Another forum member asked why Rangers (IA) had a bike from Saint-Etienne and whether it had been sold along with the Arseanal shares. I presume it will be sold soon along with other goods and chattels.

This is where it was made

http://manufrance.wo...-saint-etienne/

The company was established at Villebouef, Saint-Etienne, on 10th November 1885, by directors Mimard and Blachon for the manufacture of bicycles under the Hirondelle trade mark. In 1892 four models were offered: the 125 for artisans and workmen, etc and selling at Fr185, the 130 for postmen, bailiffs, road inspectors and messengers at Fr235, the 135 roadster for doctors and commercial travellers at Fr275, and the Superbe at Fr360. All of these were bought-in from the Gautheir Brothers* contrary to the claim in the catalogue to have been manufactured on the premises, and sold at a profit.

For those who are not strong on French translations the town of Villebouef means vile-beef as opposed to succulent lamb :)

"Mes couilles et va te faire foutre". "Ville" means "town" not "vile", tosspot.

Who's brave enough to suggest that the ball in the famous Rangers origin story was stitched by a nun?

Everybody knows that all footballs made until the 1920's were made by nuns and blessed with holy water as they left the convent.

Has never bothered me, can't speak for everyone 'tho!

:lol:

That would be you then, as to continue the meaty metaphor, what you've just written is mince or should that be haché?

Means " Beeftown " does it not? Probably heavily reliant on cattle in days of yore.

Watching the Champions League Final. The anxious guy in the suit in the free executive seats is the boss of Adidas watching Bayern Munich (Adidas kit) v Chelsea (Adidas kit) who has just heard the devastating news for his company of the impending Rangers fan boycott. Its a bad day for Adidas

Edited by MEADOWXI

YOU ARE ALL CATHOLICS

YES THAT'S RIGHT

Ha, I've always known that I'm a catholic, just not a Roman one.

Would imagine it will come as a major shock to the intellectuals on RM 'tho.

I found an interesting passage from 'King' Billy Shakespeare:

Friends, Diddies, countrymen, lend me your ears;

I come to bury Rangers, not to praise them.

The evil that men do lives after them;

The good is oft interred with their bones;

So let it be with Rangers. The noble Minty

Hath told you Rangers were ambitious

:If it were so, it was a grievous fault,

And grievously hath Rangers answer'd

or how's about

ENTER Greenius stage left:'Billionaire, Billionaire, wherefore art thou Billionaire?'

More recently :"I know some people say there's no show without Punch, but everyone knows you need two ugly sisters for a decent pantomime" Neil Doncaster

Nope I work for a living rolleyes.gif but we're getting off topic why don't you pop over to a politics forum and let's keep this on topicsmile.gif

If getting rid of the most hateful institution in this country isn't political, what is?

I found an interesting passage from 'King' Billy Shakespeare:

Friends, Diddies, countrymen, lend me your ears;

I come to bury Rangers, not to praise them.

The evil that men do lives after them;

The good is oft interred with their bones;

So let it be with Rangers. The noble Minty

Hath told you Rangers were ambitious

:If it were so, it was a grievous fault,

And grievously hath Rangers answer'd

or how's about

ENTER Greenius stage left:'Billionaire, Billionaire, wherefore art thou Billionaire?'

More recently :"I know some people say there's no show without Punch, but everyone knows you need two ugly sisters for a decent pantomime" Neil Doncaster

F*cking brilliant.