Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Boycott them! :lol:

Boycott? That originates from the Deep South, or the Free State as it became. T rrier word. can't do that.

Funnily tho the pic of the guy it is named after shows he is a bit of a Sandy Jardine ;)

post-23278-0-23423200-1337449008_thumb.j

How to make things difficult for the Orcs.

1. Edit a wikipedia page of your choice to make something of "tarrier" origin.

2. Raise the point that they can't use said product/idea/word etc on RM due to it's "tarrier" origins.

3. Sit back and enjoy as they check wikipedia.

I believe Buckfast although made by Monks in England, was invented by a Republican. :ph34r:

2. Raise the point that they can't use said product/idea/word etc on RM due to it's "tarrier" origins.

I believe Buckfast although made by Monks in England, was invented by a Republican. :ph34r:

Beer was invented by Saint Beer.

When Harrowgate Blue kept changing SFA logo on Wiki (9 times in 40 mins), it was changed back by 2 Scots, 1 whose team was ROI and 1 whose team was Hibs :lol:

Edit for check my post 3 or 4 above

Boycott? That originates from the Deep South, or the Free State as it became. T rrier word. can't do that.

Boycott is out as well then.

Edited by wunfellaff

I've actually just had a thought about how many people I know in terms of both my own family and the family of my friends who are losing their jobs due to public sector cutbacks. While the Rangers saga rumbles on and they talk of CVAs, sanctions and how Scottish football will die, I think we need to continually remind ourselves that while it is fun watching the forces of darkness squirm at the prospect of drowning in their own greed, that decent people are losing their jobs through public cuts that could be avoided with an extra £70m ploughed into the economy in different areas. If Rangers non-playing staff lose their jobs, then it is a shame, but ultimately those in the public sector are also being put out of work too. dry.gif

Unfortunately as per your avatar, Guinness was originally Arthur Guinness's Black Protestant Porter, so get it up ye Rev P :P for trying to say it was the 'Devils buttermilk''

I've actually just had a thought about how many people I know in terms of both my own family and the family of my friends who are losing their jobs due to public sector cutbacks. While the Rangers saga rumbles on and they talk of CVAs, sanctions and how Scottish football will die, I think we need to continually remind ourselves that while it is fun watching the forces of darkness squirm at the prospect of drowning in their own greed, that decent people are losing their jobs through public cuts that could be avoided with an extra £70m ploughed into the economy in different areas. If Rangers non-playing staff lose their jobs, then it is a shame, but ultimately those in the public sector are also being put out of work too. dry.gif

Far too overstaffed in both instances........

Listened in (ever so briefly( to Traynor on BBC radio. Some callers talked about football on the park.

I couldn't listen. How can you talk about football when Rangers have done what they have done. Everything becomes a fraud or corrupted. sad.gif

Until it is sorted, then football itself is meaningless.

Over to you SPL especially and the SFA (and the police).

Edited by thelegendthatis

Funnily tho the pic of the guy it is named after shows he is a bit of a Sandy Jardine ;)

post-23278-0-23423200-1337449008_thumb.j

Don't you mean a Willie-Puller? :lol:

I wonder if they would buy the story of "Mars own Scottish Water: so no more showers, baths etc."

Oh wait, I see a flaw in that one.

I usually find that they get a tad annoyed when you point out to them that they are actually all tarriers anyway. Protestant Catholics. It tends to send them into a meltdown situation so a bucket of water usually calms them down.