Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

The head of the Green Knights.

:D

Rather unsuccessful former CEO of a run of the mill English side (sound like anyone we know in the current SPL set-up?), who then dabbled in Sports Agency work to no great effect and seems to think he has the answers to this conundrum.

Ta

:lol:

Don't worry, I wasna being serious ffs. :lol:

I suspected not, but there are some getting a bit carried away - there were a few Tim skelpers on Superscoreboard last night calling for Ranjurs 9 in a row to be overturned and had to be told to go away!!!! :D

I suspected not, but there are some getting a bit carried away - there were a few Tim skelpers on Superscoreboard last night calling for Ranjurs 9 in a row to be overturned and had to be told to go away!!!! :D

They did it to Juventus

Rather unsuccessful former CEO of a run of the mill English side (sound like anyone we know in the current SPL set-up?), who then dabbled in Sports Agency work to no great effect and seems to think he has the answers to this conundrum.

He's also Chairman of this firm.. http://www.novaresourceslimited.com/

The Company was incorporated in Bermuda on 21 March 2007. Its investing policy is to, inter alia, focus on building up businesses, or alternatively identifying and acquiring quoted and unquoted businesses, that are involved in providing services and facilities to support, assist and serve the natural resources industries, in particular exploration, mining and extraction of resources.

It operates mainly in Singapore and Mongolia.

His experience in Mongolia could prove useful..

...those who say – and there are many of them – that the club cannot and should not be held responsible for Craig Whyte’s actions, are laid bare in all this for what they are – cowards who refuse to face the facts...
This should be a time for reflection and introspection within at Rangers Mr McCoist, not simply more of the loud, boorish fingerpointing without.

Tomoblog - Big Bad Hoose

"THE Old Firm last night insisted they must be allowed to quit Scottish football — because the SPL is better off without them."

They got that right.

Gers chief Bain said: "I see Rangers somewhere else in the next ten years."

laugh.gif

Edited by PeeTeeJag

Aberdeen FC Revised Honours

Champions: 1955, 1980, 1984, 1985, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1994

Scottish Cup Winners: 1947, 1970, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1986, 1990,1993, 2000

League Cup Winners: 1955–56; 1976–77; 1985–86; 1987-88; 1988-89; 1989–90; 1995–96,

ECWC: 1983

Super Cup: 1983

I like the look of that 8)

Falkirk Scottish Cup 2009 for a start thank you very much.

It's not tainted, it's rightfully yours.

Also you should be awarded a fee kick at the knackers of Andrei Kanchelskis as well.

Deal. 1 kick for every Ayr fan who were at Hampden that day. He'd be changing his name to Andrea. :)

For me, the damning aspect of the SFA's report isn't really that Rangers conduct after Whyte took control was serious - it's that nobody within the club did anything. Whyte stopped all financial reports to everyone, appointed Gordon Smith to a non-existant job, etc. but no-one said anything anywhere.

As a slight aside, the SFA's (perhaps surprisingly) scathing report against the SPL's (utterly predictable) corrupt mewling suggests that there is merit in not having everything governed from under the one banner as has often been promoted. Checks and balances, checks and balances...

A position I've long advocated.