Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Is rangers last ever game on tv?

Can we call it SUPER SUNDAY?

Who cares about the dull and boring Man City/Man Utd stuff. Perth will be the place, cheering on through P&B. laugh.gif

We could maybe organise a helicopter, to fly in the coffin at full time

Edited by thelegendthatis

"The Rangers appeal will be heard by Rt. Hon. Lord Carloway, Spartans chairman Craig Graham and ex-Partick Thistle chairman Allan Cowan."

Talk about Rangers being even more in the shit than before! Carloway's a hard b*****d - he hammered Transco for what was a record £15 million for the Larkhall gas explosion back in 1999, which paved the way for the future Corporate Manslaughter Act. He's not afraid about going further than others on the bench dare.

Having Spartans chairman on board is the cherry on the trifle, with whipped double cream, sprinklies and a f**k-off sized Cadbury's Flake. As I've said before, there's only one club more self-centred, ruthless and uncaring of other clubs than Rangers in the whole of Scotland, and that's Spartans. Give them a blank cheque to have Rangers thrown out and a league place up for grabs and you think they're not going to grab it - not least of all when they're going to look complete heroes to the rest of Scotland and all sins forgiven in the process? Aye, right!

In this respect Cowan is an irrelevence - more or less making up the numbers. Get ready to party!

Naturally they consult the Prefect of the Sacred Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith for guidance.

Is that what they call prefects at St Aloysius these days? Where's Paul Coia when we need him!

The Barren Knights could have taken the advice from a line of thiers back in the 80's................."What were you in Dartmoor for......................we borrowed the safe from the bank next door"

True, and Rangers are certainly getting their Taste Of Aggro now!

my daughter was asking me to buy her next seasons rangers football strip on account of it becomming a collectors item.. Should i buy it for her?

That could constitute child abuse and have you arrested for wilful cruelty.

Apologies if this has already been posted, but keeping up with this thread is getting to be a full time job.

It's an old story, but pretty much takes everything the likes of McCoist, Jardine and all their nodding dog disciples have been saying, and rams it right back down their smug throats:

Old Firm want out of Scottish Football

"THE Old Firm last night insisted they must be allowed to quit Scottish football — because the SPL is better off without them."

They got that right.

Aberdeen FC Revised Honours

Champions: 1955, 1980, 1984, 1985, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1994

Scottish Cup Winners: 1947, 1970, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1986, 1990,1993, 2000

League Cup Winners: 1955–56; 1976–77; 1985–86; 1987-88; 1988-89; 1989–90; 1995–96,

ECWC: 1983

Super Cup: 1983

I like the look of that 8)

1. The BTC (and consequently the EBT/double contract footballing enquiry) refers only to the period 2001-2010 - yer hee-hawed there for a start.

2. The SPL can only look at matters from when the SPL was formed.

I find this an especially interesting comparison.

Was this just an example pulled out of a hat, or are they trying to flush out something that is more significant? cool.gif

This question was asked on P&B some weeks back (by me!). And it wasn't a fishing expedition. wink.gif

The wording says something along the lines of 'the panel have to come up with an offence comparable or worse' I think the idea is that they come up with something worse, and decide what the punishment for that would be as a sort of benchmark.

On the way home the other week I listened to Traynor and English argue that the panel should have taken the implications of their punishment on the rest of Scottish football into account, and not been so hard on Rangers - funnily enough, it was Traynor taking that side of the argument.

The Tribunal considered that it was not entitled to have regard to any speculation as

to the effect of the registration prohibition on any other football club, or any

competition or contractual matter. Such considerations felloutwith the scope of the

Judicial Panel Protocol.

I hope he's phoned Tom up to say sorry :rolleyes:

I also noticed this in the summary

It is remarkable that in the course of four days of evidence and submissions there was

almost no matter of controversy raised before the Tribunal. The identities of the

members of the Tribunal were disclosed to the parties in advance of the Tribunal under a

request for the confidentiality for which the Judicial Panel Protocol provides. There was

no objection raised by any party to any of the members of the Tribunal sitting in the case,

as the Judicial Panel Protocol provides could be have been raised by parties.

It is remarkable that there were no issues at any time raised by any party as to the

fairness of any part of the procedure of the Tribunal.

It is remarkable that, at the conclusion of the evidence, the parties who appeared before

the Tribunal, were at one in commending to the Tribunal the evidence of the witnesses

led on behalf of Rangers FC.

It is remarkable that at the conclusion of the evidence, in their final submissions, the

parties who appeared before the Tribunal were agreed upon the legal rules and principles

upon which the Tribunal required to make its determination on the evidence.

In other words, nobody involved had any issue with the members of the panel, the evidence, the witnesses, the legal precedents used, the process or the fairness of the whole hearing. Nobody except Ally McCoist, it seems <_<

With heartfelt apologies to Neil Peart (and cos Rush got mentioned about 250 pages ago... - to the tune of The Trees)

There is unrest down at Ibrox,

There is trouble with EBTs,

For the taxmen want their money

And the orcs ignore their pleas.

The trouble with the diddies,

(And they're quite convinced they're right)

They say the orcs have just been cheating

And it wasn't just Craig Whyte

But the orcs can't help their feelings

If they like the cash they've made.

And they wonder why the diddies

Can't be happy in their shade.

There is trouble down at Ibrox,

And the bidders all have fled,

As the taxmen scream "evasion!"

And the orcs just shake their heads

So the diddies formed a union

And demanded equal rights.

"The orcs are just too greedy;

And Sandy Jardine's talking shite."

Now there's no more orc oppression,

For they passed another deadline

And the orcs got liquidated

By Hectors, big, tax fine.....

Brilliant. Love that song! Love the sentiments! laugh.gif

Edited by Geefoxer

Can we call it SUPER SUNDAY?

Who cares about the dull and boring Man City/Man Utd stuff. Perth will be the place, cheering on through P&B. laugh.gif

We could maybe organise a helicopter, to fly in the coffin at full time

Here it is!

roflcopter9grpm2.png

1. The BTC (and consequently the EBT/double contract footballing enquiry) refers only to the period 2001-2010 - yer hee-hawed there for a start.

2. The SPL can only look at matters from when the SPL was formed.

Don't worry, I wasna being serious ffs. :lol:

I always thought it was odd having ex-players in senior club positions. This damning of Greig and Mclolland only serves to back that up. Completely out of their depth.

Said this many times Greig and the rest of the board are scum they sat back and watched the club they supposedly love be buried under a mountain if debt , they all kept their mouths shut for a big fat EBT , remember when minty agreed to sell to Whyte , Whyte said the old board would need to resign for the takeover to happen, then Minty handed over the deal to an independent :lol: panel ,,made up board members which Whyte had said needed to resign ,,,guess what ,,they knocked his takeover back,,,a few days later Whyte had another meeting with them and told them they could keep their cushy jobs ,,,guess what,,,they voted him in.. :lol:

Any former director of Rangers should be chased out of town .

Who is Charles Green?

Rather unsuccessful former CEO of a run of the mill English side (sound like anyone we know in the current SPL set-up?), who then dabbled in Sports Agency work to no great effect and seems to think he has the answers to this conundrum.