Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Am I right in thinking 926 pages @ about 25 posts per page there's been about 23,000 posts on this. Just over 1500 to the 1000 page Deadline Quantum

23,147 posts

Edit to add: too slow 23,150. (see number at top right of each post)

Edited by Cammy35

On the back of today's SFA report stating the offences were second only to match fixing in terms of seriousness, what does this mean for the double contracts report? If it is (as we've been led to believe) going to be explosive, presumably it would be deemed an even more serious offence than tax dodging alone by the footballing authorities at least? I forget now if it's the SPL or SFA working on it (it's been so long). If the latter, I assume it will be another belter. If the former, surely even they can't sweep it under the carpet?

Edited by Jussy

Apologies if this has already been posted, but keeping up with this thread is getting to be a full time job.

It's an old story, but pretty much takes everything the likes of McCoist, Jardine and all their nodding dog disciples have been saying, and rams it right back down their smug throats:

Old Firm want out of Scottish Football

If someone was to phone up Clyde's Superscoreboard tonight and ask if they are planning on challenging Fat Sally to explain his outburst against the SFA panel, there would be predictable expaserated sighing by the likes of Keevins, who would quickly swat the caller away and have him cut off.

In a nasal, condescending, Keevins tone: "Just what do you want us to do the man? Have him hung, drawn and quartered? He was speaking at a time when was extremely emotional and yet some people want to put the boot in. Was it wrong? Yes. Should we crucify him for it? No. Next caller please."

And that would be the end of it. These guys are part of the system that is so wrong. They won't accept criticism of any kind. We all know they are sycophantic limp-wristed parasites with laptops; they never ask the awkward questions that fans want answers to. The problem is they are the ones who people listen to because they are the media. It's great credit to all the dissenters out there that our message *is* getting through, despite 95% of the media being desperate for Rangers to survive.

Not heard his voice for years, but could hear it word perfect in my head as I read that. I feel ill.

Obviously on a completely different scale, but the oppressed masses of countries where the media is run by dictators must feel the same - what appears in the press has absolutely no correlation with reality.

I'm really quite concerned about that Leggatt character

Yeah, it's almost getting beyond the point of laughing and becoming tragic. I would have thought the NUJ would have had some kind of health care plan for former members, he's clearly not a well man.

Yeah, it's almost getting beyond the point of laughing and becoming tragic. I would have thought the NUJ would have had some kind of health care plan for former members, he's clearly not a well man.

Yeah, it is pretty much intervention time. I know a lot of his former colleagues don't like him, but in terms of human decency, someone really should do something.

Sorry as no doubt mentioned.

Why is there not more pressure from major creditors on admins to finalise.

Admins monthly charges are eating into so much potential return to creditors.

I can see no more avenues that do anything other than reduce the value of assets on a daily basis.

Also what marketing have admins done on selling chunks off.

I have not seen Ibrox for sale in the local property guide.

Edited by superbigal

@GrahamSpiers: These SFA ‘notes’ on Rangers FC under Craig Whyte are a kind of ‘Carry On’ script of bungling, buffoonery, incompetence and cheating.

What a strange chart.

Alex Salmond is an Oompa Loompa

Sir David Murray, Craig Whyte and Ronald deBoer are Violet Beauregard

Doncaster and Regan have a touch of sea-sickness

and the 4 at the bottom are fans of the 'Baseball Furies' out of "The Warriors".

"(clink, clink, clink) Rangerrrrrs, come out to play-yee-aaaaaayyyyy (clink, clink, clink)"

AsnaJ9YCMAAbm36.jpg

1336740106[/url]' post='6224224']

John Barnes?

No, no, no the limit has been reached. They don't deserve John Barnes. Trophys sold at auction to Beijing and LA interior decorators, St. Etienne bike purchased by a Croatian priest to pedal from hamlet to village and Ibrox ploughed over and sown with salt by all means yes - but not John Barnes. The European Human Rights Commission wouldnt wear it.

Hold on a minute: who actually doesn't do walking away?

Bill Miller - Gone

Blue Knights - Gone

Rangers Fans - Gone

Rangers Football Club; the comedy show that just keeps giving.

The stadium's still there.

For now.

This extract from the SFA tribunal made me smile (sorry about spacing)

.......That it was unclear to Mr Andrew Dickson, Head of Football Administration, what was the role of Mr Gordon Smith, Director of Football and Executive Director. who was appointed by Mr Craig Whyte on 18 June 2011. No job description or remit for Mr Gordon Smith was ever provided to Mr Andrew Dickson. Mr Andrew Dickson remained entirely unclear as to Mr Gordon Smith's role or function or in respect of any matter in which he may have been involved in his position..

LOL, it was pretty obvious during his tenure and then on his Sky Sports appearances after resigning that Gordie was equally in the dark aboots what his job had been too!