Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I'm off for lunch, but before I go....

Basically, as far it sounds as if all the other directors were pretty much frozen out after Whyte took over and he ran the whole club as a dictatorship. None of the other directors made anywhere near enough noise about it though!

That shortly before 19 September 2011 Mr Ken Olverman was aware that Rangers FC were due to make a payment to HMRC in respect of PAYE income tax, National Insurance Contributions and Value addedTax. On making enquiry with Mr Craig Whyte about said payments,he was not authorised to make the payment which was therefore notpaid on the due date. Upon his expressing his concern to Mr CraigWhyte Mr Ken Olverman was in due course instructed that paymentsto HMRC were to be suspended and withheld. At the time of the first withheld payment in September 2011 Rangers FC’s financial situation

was such that it could have made the payment due to HMRC.67.

That in the course of his subsequent communications with Mr CraigWhyte about the payment of these social taxes due to HMRC Mr CraigWhyte stated to Mr Olverman that non payment of the sums due was a tactic or negotiating ploy intended to improve the position of Rangers FC in any attempted negotiation with HMRC of a settlementin “the Big Tax Case”.

Big Ken Knew. Can't see the HMRC being forgiving with Rangers after reading that. A CVA my arse..

My work internet browser filters out moron.

Can you cut and paste please?

my pleasure sir!

</h2>

<h2 class="date-header">Friday, 11 May 2012

THE NEW GALLANT PIONEERS - Exclusive

RANGERS are set to climb on to the high morale ground and then take the low road back to respectability and greatness.

And to give everyone connected with the club, new owners, directors, management, players and most of all Rangers supporters, the amazing opportunity to become the …

NEW GALLANT PIONEERS!

For if there is any more delaying from Duff and Phelps, any more stalling which halts Rangers being delivered into safe and secure ownership within the next 24 hours, then a CVA may be beyond delivery.

And a Newco will be the only way out for the club.

But then a new blueprint will be delivered and it is one which I believe will be championed by Walter Smith and which I also believe the overwhelming majority of Rangers supporters will back.

My belief is that those true blue diehards will muster and flock to Walter Smith's rallying call to join him on the most romantic journey ever taken by any club anywhere in the wide world of football.

That is the journey I believe the greatest Ranger since Bill Struth, Walter Smith, is planning and charting for the new Rangers, if a Newco is forced upon them by Duff and Phelps.

Surprisingly for such a hard nosed old pro and pragmatist as Smith, what he will lead will be romantic journey.

A trip to match and even better those stories from the great days of the Victorian era when those original Gallant Pioneers wrote the original story of The Rangers.

That was a story so dramatic, so colourful, so filled with dreams of growing to greatness which went even beyond the dreams of those Gallant Pioneers and soared to grandeur.

The story which gripped the imagination of everyone who read it in Gary Ralston's stunning book, the Gallant Pioneers.

And now there could be a new story to match and even better the tale of Rangers' origins.

A new tale, so sprinkled with gold dust that everyone now given this once in a more than a century opportunity to write it, should feel honoured, proud and privileged to be a part of it.

Honoured, proud and privileged to be given the chance to become the….

NEW GALLANT PIONEERS!

And to write themselves into history as no others, not William Wilton, not even Bill Struth, have managed since those magnificent McNeill brothers wrote the first chapter in The Story of The Rangers.

These are the things I believe Walter Smith's involvement with Rangers for a third time offers. And if he achieves it, if the loyal band of brothers follow-follow-on behind him, Smith can achieve even more than he did in his first spell as manager and even more that his successful second time around stint.

But as was the case with the original Gallant Pioneers, there will be heartbreak along the way. There will be pain to be felt. There will be sacrifices to be made.

But the Gallant Pioneers made it through everything that was thrown in their path. Their romantic story lives on. And will live on.

Thanks to the plans Walter Smith is hatching for the….

NEW GALLANT PIONEERS!

Plans, which if Duff and Phelps don't get a move on, will force any new owners into a Newco.

But with Rangers reborn.

Plans which include Rangers taking the high moral ground and urging the Scottish Premier League to accept their resignation immediately, to preserve the SPL's much talked about sporting integrity, along with the dignity of Rangers.

Plans which will see Rangers take the low road from that high moral ground to the Third Division to begin the fightback.

Plans which every Rangers supporter will surely be stirred to be involved with. Plans which Rangers fans will surely be inspired by and want to be a part of.

That is what the future could hold for Rangers. A new Rangers, but very much an old Rangers too. A Rangers guided and mentored by the man who knows them best of all, Walter Smith.

A traditional Rangers man, if ever there was one. A man hewn from the same granite as the McNeill brothers, William Wilton and Bill Struth. A New Gallant Pioneer with a direct link to the original Gallant Pioneers.

Walter Smith, a man who, when the history of this period is examined in a hundred years from now and the even greater and feats and more stunning grandeur reached by the team which emerges from today's rubble, will marvelled at.

And Smith will be known as the first of the…

NEW GALLANT PIONEERS!

AND......

A wee word of warning. THIS and ONLY this, is LeggoLand. It is the ONLY place where you will READ my views.

I do NOT have a Twitter account - that's for Twits. Well, Odious Creep has one. As do Matt McGlone and Philmacgiollabhain. As I said, Twits.

I've got my eye on those who produce fakes in my name. And I'm not the only one watching.

So remember....

THERE'S ONLY ONE LEGGOLAND!

ONLY ONE DAVID LEGGAT!

Jeez, I bet that's a relief to my many enemies and few pals.

"Administrators at a very, Very advanced stage with one of the bidders" (BBC Chris McLaughlin)

Rebecka Brooks and Andy Coulson with their inside knowledge of the bids which they 'stumbled' across on the phone?

"Administrators at a very, Very advanced stage with one of the bidders" (BBC Chris McLaughlin)

This pleases you? They were at such an advanced stage last week they named a preferred bidder, look how that turned out.

I give the next preferred bidder 3 days before they have had enough pain from laughing at the books and withdraw.

alex thomson@alextomo Tribunal - RFC Financial Controller Ken Olverman knew they weren't paying tax and Craig Whyte was orchestrating a cover-up

Expand Collapse

8m alex_thomson_d_normal.jpgalex thomson@alextomo ...All knew Rangers was off the rails but did nothing about it except resign in some caases

Expand Collapse

9m alex_thomson_d_normal.jpgalex thomson@alextomo Scathing Tribunal criticism of fmr Rangers directors John McClelland, John Greig and David King...tirbunal says they...

I was at a 'very,very advanced stage' whilst chatting up a bit of skirt in the pub last night, still ended up going home alone....

I think the thing peepol forget regards HMRC, its not just the tax case money that needs agreeing to an a CVA, its the actual non payment of tax and this is where Rangers will ultimately come unstuck.

They may have done a deal based on the EBT thing, there is next to no chance they will do one for just not paying taxes on players wages, they will take a very very dim view of this.

alex thomson @alextomoYes - the Appeal Tribunal canincrease punishments passed on a club

Given that we now know they deemed Rangers activities to be so serious they considered removing their SFA membership, I think they'll really go for the jugular after this frivolous appeal and show everyone you simply can't get away with cheating in Scottish football. I think they will have no option but to increase rangers points penalty to 12 per season for 2 seasons. That'll really show them.