Jump to content

Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!


Recommended Posts

On 22/12/2021 at 19:17, welshbairn said:

I know he’s a hero but Whyte really is a slippery little character isn’t he? If he had taken over any other club in Scotland their fans and many others would have absolutely despise him. Luckily it was Rangers though.

With that said you do have to admire the bravery/stupidity/bollocks to brazenly do what he did to a club as big as Rangers.  I wonder how much he actually made alongside Charlie Green.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
23 hours ago, stressball said:

Which part?

Rangers coming out of Admin or Stewart publicly taking a shot at their finances?

coming out of Admin, as i am pretty sure that didn't happen. Why would you have to liquidate something that has already came out of Admin?

 

i thought the Stewart case was about bullying not finances?

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, steelmen said:

coming out of Admin, as i am pretty sure that didn't happen. Why would you have to liquidate something that has already came out of Admin?

 

i thought the Stewart case was about bullying not finances?

 

Yeah they came out of admin… because they were liquidated and ceased to exist.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, stressball said:

Yeah they came out of admin… because they were liquidated and ceased to exist.

 

 

not quite... they are still living of sorts. The liquidation process is still going and getting more and more money from their iffy administrators.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 years to go from Division 3 to the Europa League final. What an achievement. I’m sure I speak for the whole of Scottish football when I say good luck Rangers in Seville, and thanks for doing Scotland proud..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Mcqueen77 said:

10 years to go from Division 3 to the Europa League final. What an achievement. I’m sure I speak for the whole of Scottish football when I say good luck Rangers in Seville, and thanks for doing Scotland proud..

Breaking news: Scottish football has a new spokesperson. Congratulation on your appointment. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Mcqueen77 said:

10 years to go from Division 3 to the Europa League final. What an achievement. I’m sure I speak for the whole of Scottish football when I say good luck Rangers in Seville, and thanks for doing Scotland proud..

You’re a tit.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...