Jump to content
pozbaird

Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, williemillersmoustache said:

Aye OK 3, forgot about the FTT/UTT. But the admissions of guilt for "parts" should have been plenty for the SFA to throw the cheating c***s into the sea.

Why is a an unpaid bill a matter for the SFA? Were Rangers not in administration HMRC would have been able to get a winding up order against Rangers for the unpaid tax bill.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Jim McLean's Ghost said:

Why is a an unpaid bill a matter for the SFA? Were Rangers not in administration HMRC would have been able to get a winding up order against Rangers for the unpaid tax bill.

Because they admitted they were taxable and therefore should have been declared at registration to the SFA and therefore they are cheating c***s and can get in the sea.

Not sure I follow you here? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, shull said:

If it was my Club cheating on that scale, I would fecking disown them.

Has even one of the Sevconians ever said sorry ?

I am fuming when one of my own players dives to win a free kick or penalty.

If St Mirren was my club, I'd disown them too. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nothing will happen.
Legal & moral are two different arguments and the Fucking arsehiles that run the game we love in Scotland certainly will never take the moral path- rather, they will slimeball their pathetic arses on the legality of it all. Some organisation! Sport is built on the basis of fair play. If the cards are stacked, what's the point! I'm finished with Scottish football. It's a sham of a sham.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, williemillersmoustache said:

Because they admitted they were taxable and therefore should have been declared at registration to the SFA and therefore they are cheating c***s and can get in the sea.

Not sure I follow you here? 

But that was decided by LNS who said the side letters were contracts but failure to submit them to the SFA amounted to an administrative error, they did not effect the registration status of players. Nothing said by the courts today or previously have called that decision into question.

Whether EBTs required PAYE or not doesn't change the fact the letters should have been disclosed. I agree that the LNS report was a bit of a whitewash.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just to add, everyone pointing and laughing at Sevco/ The Rangers are living in a false utopia, they will have the last laugh as there will be no sanctions for their years of cheating.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
But that was decided by LNS who said the side letters were contracts but failure to submit them to the SFA amounted to an administrative error, they did not effect the registration status of players. Nothing said by the courts today or previously have called that decision into question.
Whether EBTs required PAYE or not doesn't change the fact the letters should have been disclosed. I agree that the LNS report was a bit of a whitewash.


It wasn't decided by LNS, those were the parameters of the tribunal set down by the SFA. Hence the discount option scheme was deliberately excluded, otherwise we'll have seen the separate breach of being caught giving false statements to HMRC.

Some of these fucking Lanarkshire fans btw.

To the big teamers forum with you. You're not needed in this debate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, williemillersmoustache said:

 


It wasn't decided by LNS, those were the parameters of the tribunal set down by the SFA. Hence the discount option scheme was deliberately excluded, otherwise we'll have seen the separate breach of being caught giving false statements to HMRC.

Some of these fucking Lanarkshire fans btw.

To the big teamers forum with you. You're not needed in this debate.

If you read the Supreme Court decision you will see that they accept the ruling of the FTT that rangers won for the status of side letters/contracts. So the facts about them hasn't changed since the first court verdict.

So whatever rulings were based on the FTT understanding of EBTs is still valid.

 

AS you said before Rangers admitted several million pounds of improper EBT use. If they weren't punished for that before, why would they be now?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Sting777 said:

The fans and the clubs must demand justice. This must not be swept under the carpet. Heads must roll and titles and cup wins removed from the records!

Justice has been done and seen to be done.  Nothing has happened today that wasn't factored in to the fair and balanced LNS enquiry that pretty-much everyone thought was an excellent idea at the time.  That enquiry found us guilty and exacted an appropriate punishment.

What are folk expecting?  That we should be found guiltier?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
If you read the Supreme Court decision you will see that they accept the ruling of the FTT that rangers won for the status of side letters/contracts. So the facts about them hasn't changed since the first court verdict.
So whatever rulings were based on the FTT understanding of EBTs is still valid.
 
AS you said before Rangers admitted several million pounds of improper EBT use. If they weren't punished for that before, why would they be now?


You say it was a whitewash and yet we need to respect the judgement. f**k. Off.

You're fooling nobody.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Justice has been done and seen to be done.  Nothing has happened today that wasn't factored in to the fair and balanced LNS enquiry that pretty-much everyone thought was an excellent idea at the time.  That enquiry found us guilty and exacted an appropriate punishment.

What are folk expecting?  That we should be found guiltier?

Wibble. :rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, williemillersmoustache said:

 


You say it was a whitewash and yet we need to respect the judgement. f**k. Off.

You're fooling nobody.

 

Wullie mate, you've made a complete kunt of yourself today. It's cheered me up a fair bit so cheers for that.

 

Anyway (retrospectively) improper use of an avoidance scheme will result in BDO getting a bill from HMRC, of which HMRC will receive a portion of around £40m and that's that.

No cheating, no evasion, no title stripping, just life going on as normal.

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, williemillersmoustache said:

 


You say it was a whitewash and yet we need to respect the judgement. f**k. Off.

You're fooling nobody.

I said the LNS report was a whitewash, not the decisions of the courts.

You can respect the court rulings and still think the SFA failed to follow their own rules. LNS came to the neatest solution, otherwise there would be a whole house of cards falling down around the SFA. Titles, cups, European Coefficient would all have been up in the air. Potentially legal action from clubs in Scotland and Europe. I don't think LNS wanted to open those cans of worms and opted to find a way to avoid it whether or not it was correct.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, bennett said:

Wullie mate, you've made a complete kunt of yourself today. It's cheered me up a fair bit so cheers for that.

 

Anyway (retrospectively) improper use of an avoidance scheme will result in BDO getting a bill from HMRC, of which HMRC will receive a portion of around £40m and that's that.

No cheating, no evasion, no title stripping, just life going on as normal.

 

 

 

 

 

 Cheatig c**t.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rangers cheated, then they died.

Sevco have recorded the worst European result in Scottish football history.

"...no not one and there never shall be one..."   Is that the words??

 

:lol::lol::lol: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, bennett said:

Wullie mate, you've made a complete kunt of yourself today. It's cheered me up a fair bit so cheers for that.

 

Anyway (retrospectively) improper use of an avoidance scheme will result in BDO getting a bill from HMRC, of which HMRC will receive a portion of around £40m and that's that.

No cheating, no evasion, no title stripping, just life going on as normal.

 

 

 

 

 

With you being a snivelling little coward as usual. All you're good for is jumping on other peoples arguments because you're a shitebag who runs and hides when his own opinions are pulled up as being idiotic.

No offence, fatso.

Edited by Bobby Skidmarks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...