Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

11 hours ago, nsr said:

Do they have a business plan to actually start making money at some point instead of losing it? Are they just banking everything on winning the league and getting Chumpions League money?

Winning Chumpioons league surely wot with Morelos and Defoe and all that

4 hours ago, bennett said:

Yeah, I saw an article recently about Dundee United overspending in a last ditch attempt at gaining promotion . Their wages coming in at 133% of their turnover was quite shocking, I always thought that they were a model well run club.

While we need to get a grip too, I know that the board have said that they'd cover any spending shortfalls but it's not looking good now.

FFS keep your story straight, weren't you listening to the oldco fairy stories.  It's got nothing to do with the club, it's the company that is overspending. 

It's almost as though the old club v company spiel was a pile of made up shit, devised to placate fans of DeadRangers!  

Shirley, shome mistake!

Yours 

aDONis

17 minutes ago, aDONisSheep said:

FFS keep your story straight, weren't you listening to the oldco fairy stories.  It's got nothing to do with the club, it's the company that is overspending. 

It's almost as though the old club v company spiel was a pile of made up shit, devised to placate fans of DeadRangers!  

Shirley, shome mistake!

Yours 

aDONis

Enigma machine time again. 

7 minutes ago, steelmen said:

It’s a good watch though.. so grab the popcorn and a drink and get comfy. This is gonna be good

True but my emergency room is full! A family can't survive on popcorn and alcohol alone!

If you check back on this thread you'll find various posters demanding where Kings £50m was and claiming that he lied about the investment of money into the club. I'm sure the posts won't be deleted. 

Looks like King and the board have kept their word about additional financing. 

think the minimum - if we get lucky - is £30m and we will probably need £50m. That would be to compete with Celtic," he said in an interview with SportTimes.
He added: "The Rangers strategy should be a simple thing and I have discussed this with institutions. It is this: every year we have to compete with Celtic. That is the business plan. And that is Celtic's business plan as well. We have to beat them and they have to beat us. "
He also derided a continual lack of competition as corrosive to the financial health of both Celtic and Rangers. "Nine-in-row is terrible for Celtic and nine-in-a-row is terrible for Rangers. It is good for the fans, but bad for business," he said.

He said investment was needed so that Rangers were not condemned to being "also-rans" in Scottish football and pointed out that a "dilapidated" Ibrox needed an upgrade.

38 minutes ago, bennett said:

If you check back on this thread you'll find various posters demanding where Kings £50m was and claiming that he lied about the investment of money into the club. I'm sure the posts won't be deleted. 

Looks like King and the board have kept their word about additional financing. 

think the minimum - if we get lucky - is £30m and we will probably need £50m. That would be to compete with Celtic," he said in an interview with SportTimes.
He added: "The Rangers strategy should be a simple thing and I have discussed this with institutions. It is this: every year we have to compete with Celtic. That is the business plan. And that is Celtic's business plan as well. We have to beat them and they have to beat us. "
He also derided a continual lack of competition as corrosive to the financial health of both Celtic and Rangers. "Nine-in-row is terrible for Celtic and nine-in-a-row is terrible for Rangers. It is good for the fans, but bad for business," he said.

He said investment was needed so that Rangers were not condemned to being "also-rans" in Scottish football and pointed out that a "dilapidated" Ibrox needed an upgrade.

Yes but Stenhousemuir and Annan also 'need' a massive external input of tens of millions as far as I can tell.  Why is it somehow legitimate where Rangers are concerned?

2 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Yes but Stenhousemuir and Annan also 'need' a massive external input of tens of millions as far as I can tell.  Why is it somehow legitimate where Rangers are concerned?

Seperate issues,  the point is that a lot of PnBers have been quite hypocritical here. 

17 hours ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Pretty immaterial.

It doesn't need P&Bers to pass judgment on King.

Were the PnBers right about King breaking his investment promises tho, they've went pretty quiet on that front...

On 01/11/2019 at 22:08, Busta Nut said:

I know this thread is full of us jokers who would love to see the demise of the **** again but seriously, what are they playing at here? They've £7m quid on kent ad probably £5m on the other players they bought going on to next years books.

Are they making massive money from these books until now?

The figure is £11.5m, it's on the last page of the accounts.

There has also been circa £10m in additional soft loans since Jun-19.

The most worrying thing in the whole accounts is that funding is required from shareholders Nov-19.

Were the PnBers right about King breaking his investment promises tho, they've went pretty quiet on that front...

So you’ll have the figures that king has put in?

Not the close bros(?) loan, not the 3 bears not club 1872 but King himself. How much of his kids inheritance has he put in?

Have finally read it. Jeezo... They must surely  bite the hand of anyone who offers something for Morelos?

Dave King, the major benefactor of Rangers, is currently losing upwards of £10 million a year to watch Celtic win every trophy, and no matter how big a fan of the club he claims to be, that is completely unsustainable. Now, he must find another £10 million to keep the club solvent until the end of the season.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/mikemeehallwood/2019/11/03/steven-gerrards-rangers-announce-11m-lossin-a-manner-designed-to-hide-them-from-the-media/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Edited by Crùbag