Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

On 4/21/2017 at 06:09, Forever_blueco said:

It's a confusing thing the green and grey brain . Spent all their days banging on about how they are a club of the underdog , a champion for the opressed and all about being for the average man against the establishment . Yet here they are whiteknighting an absoloute arse that is mike Ashley . 

I don't think any Bhoys are doing that to be fair.

They probably despise Mike Ashley like any other football fans, but like seeing Rangers fans suffer.

Edited by thekorean

On the contrary young F_B, this is absolutely fantastic news. Ashley has managed to peddle off his worthless shares in a dying club.... sorry, I should say a dying company for more money than they are worth on face value. Fantastic bit of business from the fat man. Compare King & Ashley side to side with their investment in a Rangers FC, KIng has lost £20 million and Ashley has made £20 million. So how could this be anything other than good news for the plastics & diddies, and a mention out to Fat Mike?

You're clutching at straws here mate. You look a bit unhinged.

Interview with Secret Agent Pedro from yesterday. . . . Pretty much saying that if they don't qualify for group stages they are doomed. Bit of a risky gamble just now spending all that "bitcoin" on the HOPE that they qualify. . . Madness.

Sorry where does he say that?

Will King now be forced to make an offer for all shares at the new price of 27.5p rather than the previous 20p?

So Ashley's got out of Dodge, with 27.5p, before being foisted off, with 20?
Result!

2 minutes ago, mart1 said:

"Our goal right now is all directed to be in the group stages and we will have to see what happens after that."

If you guys get there i suppose but probably best to post it on a celtic thread.

Sorry where does he say that?

"Our goal right now is all directed to be in the group stages and we will have to see what happens after that."

Why would you as a manager make your main priority to be the Europa League. . . . Money. Or better still money to replace the bitcoins used to buy half of Mexico and Portugal! Surely after a disastrous season, the main focus for Rangers would be to restore some credibility from last season! That should be the priority!

Why would you as a manager make your main priority to be the Europa League. . . . Money. Or better still money to replace the bitcoins used to buy half of Mexico and Portugal! Surely after a disastrous season, the main focus for Rangers would be to restore some creditably from last season! That should be the priority!

I don't know what creditably means tbh.

I think he probably means that the tie is next week, therefore it is the immediate priority.

3 minutes ago, mart1 said:

Why would you as a manager make your main priority to be the Europa League. . . . Money. Or better still money to replace the bitcoins used to buy half of Mexico and Portugal! Surely after a disastrous season, the main focus for Rangers would be to restore some creditably from last season! That should be the priority!

Edit.

Ignore this, i fcuked up.

Edited by bennett

9 hours ago, mart1 said:

Interview with Secret Agent Pedro from yesterday. . . . Pretty much saying that if they don't qualify for group stages they are doomed. Bit of a risky gamble just now spending all that "bitcoin" on the HOPE that they qualify. . . Madness.

That's what it is looking like to me, they are really going for it this season and have most likely banked everything on success or bust. I might be wrong but something is pointing or hinting towards that, it's like season 2011/2012 all over again, European money or bust.

8 hours ago, bennett said:

4am and the QC is rampaging around p and B ranting about sevco lol

4am and I was in my bed sleeping, so much for checking the time-stamp on my post before you made an arse of yourself, again. :1eye

On 23/06/2017 at 16:47, Forever_blueco said:

Yes, he knows what's heading Ibrox way with the cold shoulder King is about to receive. So why would Ashley wish to remain and damage his own companies and his reputation.

But we all know that will never sound good in your head.

4 hours ago, Dons_1988 said:

You're clutching at straws here mate. You look a bit unhinged.

Me clutching at straws? I think you'll find that all the **** have been clutching at straws with an iron fist since around 2010 when it first came to light about the financial woes at Ibrox. The Rangers fans laughed out how it was a Timmy wet dream before the reality kicked in.

Now they are clutching at straws again imo because they are so fucking desperate to lord it over A, your club in particular and B, everyone else C, the need to stop 10 in row at all costs and finally D, To reach the Champions League to make sure they act like arseholes towards every other fan of every other club by raking in the money to keep all of us in apparently our place.

10 minutes ago, Paralytic Critic said:

Yes, he knows what's heading Ibrox way with the cold shoulder King is about to receive. So why would Ashley wish to remain and damage his own companies and his reputation.

But we all know that will never sound good in your head.

In their immediate joy and ecstatic jubilation at King apparently getting one right over Ashley they haven't even stopped to think why would Ashley sell off his shares in the club now, and also why would he tear up a contract that pays him millions each year even if the **** don't buy official club merchandise?

It's either King has actually won a huge victory over Ashley or Ashley has seen something that has made him cash out because it's a bad investment on the cards. I know which one is more likely than the other. Rats deserting a sinking ship comes to mind.

Ashley has been taking a lot of flak from English based journalists and politicians recently, his public image is pretty toxic, sports direct share holders have been quite outspoken about him. The nature of the rangers deal was doing his and sports direct a fair bit of harm.

Simples.

1 minute ago, bennett said:

Ashley has been taking a lot of flak from English based journalists and politicians recently, his public image is pretty toxic, sports direct share holders have been quite outspoken about him. The nature of the rangers deal was doing his and sports direct a fair bit of harm.

Simples.

Well that's that explained beyond reproach and no further questioning or reasoning needs to be done. Bennett has spoken and has posted the gospel straight from his head without the need to use real facts or information that would made his claim look like a piece of made up shite, as usual.