Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Sane and rational thoughts such as Rangers horsing your team home, away & in the league next season on our way to 55

You still need to do a lot of work on the sane and rational bit judging by that post.

Sane and rational thoughts such as Rangers horsing your team home, away & in the league next season on our way to 55

You obviously need to look up sane and rational in the dictionary, as your comment is neither of those things.

You still need to do a lot of work on the sane and rational bit judging by that post.

Explain why?

Your team (Inverness) will be lucky to scrape a point off Rangers next season

@dave.j why don't you bring Snafu back to the forum, did you ask him a lot of stuff when he was here too, he sounds like a legendary Rangers poster who you were all beat by, you searched for my username online maybe you can find him too ..

Edited by MRF-LCC-RFC

You obviously need to look up sane and rational in the dictionary, as your comment is neither of those things.

You can say that it is not rational haha but your club aren't strong and all of Scotland will know that Rangers horsed Aberdeen etc next season when we get promoted

Explain why?

Your team (Inverness) will be lucky to scrape a point off Rangers next season

@dave.j why don't you bring Snafu back to the forum, did you ask him a lot of stuff when he was here too, he sounds like a legendary Rangers poster who you were all beat by

Do you know who Snafu was?

A good Rangers fan and good poster? Who didn't accept the opinion of clonmel bhoy etc but formed his own that was true?

Yeah that's exactly who he was you absolute fckin joke!

History lesson you train wreck. Snafu was an alias created by a Caley(?) fan kidding on being a Rangers fan. He had all the Rangers fans gullibly lapping up everything he posted.

Yeah that's exactly who he was you absolute fckin joke!

History lesson you train wreck. Snafu was an alias created by a Caley(?) fan kidding on being a Rangers fan. He had all the Rangers fans gullibly lapping up everything he posted.

Hahahaha and you are all so obsessed that you sit and pretend to be Rangers fans :lol:

You make Rangers threads and then spam post lies in them to drone out the forums only 3-5 Rangers posters

No matter how an RFC fan ever proves anybody wrong on here they never win because you are all so biased against Rangers that Dave j sits and posts in threads about Rangers with the same concerning bias with snafu who is also obsessed with Rangers since Dec 14 lol

Edited by MRF-LCC-RFC

Hahahaha and you are all so obsessed that you sit and pretend to be Rangers fans :lol:

You make Rangers threads and then spam post lies in them to drone out the forums only 3-5 Rangers posters

No matter how an RFC fan ever proves anybody wrong on here they never win because you are all so biased against Rangers that Dave j sits and posts in threads about Rangers with the same concerning bias with snafu who is also obsessed with Rangers since Dec 14 lol

Remember you said something about proof reading your posts?

So, have you stopped hero worshipping Snafu then?

Edited by dave.j

Remember you said something about proof reading your posts?

So, have you stopped hero worshipping Snafu then?

Yeah it was just the way that a lot of you tried to pretend I was him I thought he must have stood up to yous, but yes must have been people posting false information, like usual Edited by MRF-LCC-RFC

Yeah it was just the way that a lot of you tried to pretend I was him I thought he must have stood up to yous, but yes must have been people posting false information, like usual

Ok, take your time here. Open your mind real wide and let it sink in. Snafu was a very effective, funny parody of a Rangers fan.

People think you are a joke, a parody of a thick Orc. I don't. I think you are a thick Orc.

You don't stand up to anyone. You don't post coherent informative structured debate. You post shit. And you post lies. Pure and simple. You are an irrelevance. A passing burst of rain that will soon dry up.

I don't want to be too harsh on you as your just a wee immature boy. But please go back to your soapbar and Fallout 4, or what ever the latest shite you're playing is, and please give my eyes a rest!

Ok, take your time here. Open your mind real wide and let it sink in. Snafu was a very effective, funny parody of a Rangers fan.

People think you are a joke, a parody of a thick Orc. I don't. I think you are a thick Orc.

You don't stand up to anyone. You don't post coherent informative structured debate. You post shit. And you post lies. Pure and simple. You are an irrelevance. A passing burst of rain that will soon dry up.

I don't want to be too harsh on you as your just a wee immature boy. But please go back to your soapbar and Fallout 4, or what ever the latest shite you're playing is, and please give my eyes a rest!

I can assure you I won't dry up

The only reason people thought I was a parody is because they're so used to every Rangers thread being full of wnks like you who aren't rangers fans just posting a lot of tosh since Dec 14

Give your eyes a rest? So this can turn back into your obsessed shrine with no one to prove a lot of the false info regularly posted by people including you about Rangers wrong

To their credit other gers fans try but as always you and clonmel bhoy manage to soak up the Rangers threads with info that is usually false or just suggestive but false since Dec 14 at least

And it is you who replies to me all the time I will post whether you like it or not or else if you don't like it post in a thistle thread

Edited by MRF-LCC-RFC

I can assure you I won't dry up

The only reason people thought I was a parody is because they're so used to every Rangers thread being full of wnks like you who aren't rangers fans just posting a lot of tosh since Dec 14

That doesn't make sense. Even when you just resort to abuse, it's incoherent rambling, at best. Why do you keep referencing December 2014? Edited by dave.j

That doesn't make sense. Even when you just resort to abuse, it's incoherent rambling, at best. Why do you keep referencing December 2014?

You've been soaking up the Rangers threads wth clonmelt and snafu since at least Dec 14, with a lot of false info , due to your bias and obsession, (even when quoting from stv etc like clonmelt does it usually contorts it to fit a different meaning from the article posted or else suggests false info based on the article) but you can't take it when a real bear posts the truth

(When I post about Rangers)

Edited by MRF-LCC-RFC

That doesn't make sense. Even when you just resort to abuse, it's incoherent rambling, at best. Why do you keep referencing December 2014?

You're best just letting him ramble on and putting him on ignore. He indeed treads the fine line between idiot parody and genuine idiot and therefore it's not really worth wasting energy determining precisely which he is.