Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I'd obviously hoped Rangers wouldn't contest this, but they were always likely to.

There must in fact be a decent chance that they'll win. It seems that this decision is on a knife edge and really does divide legal opinion.

Obviously though, there's no debate regarding the morality of this and what common decency as well as common sense, tells us must happen.

Edited by Monkey Tennis

...it would be of significance.

However, it wouldn't remotely impact on any individual's right to describe Rangers' cheating as er... cheating.

I know Rangers cheated. You know Rangers cheated. You know that I know that you know they cheated.

Title stripping however, needn't be dependent on establishing that self evident fact.

Prior to ftt Rangers apparently cheated.

After the ftt and UTT tribunals, the cheating allegations were more guarded.

LNS did his thing, no cheating

After the court of session, it was full blown you've been cheating (grrrrrrrrrr)

If an appeal is won, most of usual suspects will slink off with their tails between their legs.

Prior to ftt Rangers apparently cheated.

After the ftt and UTT tribunals, the cheating allegations were more guarded.

LNS did his thing, no cheating

After the court of session, it was full blown you've been cheating (grrrrrrrrrr)

If an appeal is won, most of usual suspects will slink off with their tails between their legs.

Yes, probably. Those in the public eye are restricted.

You and I will both be certain about the cheating though.

The crackpot is heading that way, its like Hitler's final days in the bunker, lashing out at everyone.

This time, it's final days in a wine cellar.

The south African tax authorities have apparently confiscated his wine cellar according to one of the bralts top sources.

In other news my hairs grew back in and I've a 32" waist.

We still pay him a wee reward every now and again for the seethe and meltdown he caused at the San giro for signing MoJo ? A wee token of thanks

Thanks for ditching up for Liverpool at the first opportunity?

It is interesting though you don't seem to question why he was still getting paid from the clumpany

Because A I was unaware and B I couldn't give two flying fucks , hope that clears it up for you Rico

Shouldn't be surprised really, it was that attitude of not giving a f**k that helped push the old club over the edge.

Apparently dear readers General Mike tried and failed to obtain an interdict to stop three resolutions going before the Rangers AGM.[/size]

Will nobody think of the poor lawn tanks....[/size]

Deep down I reckon that even the internet nutters don't believe what they spew.

That'll explain why the claim is only 2 were stopped ;)