Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I've actually just read Roger Mitchell's article on Linked In.

Really quite depressing that his are/were views held by the people running the league. Utter disdain for all clubs bar two. It is such a poor attitude and so culturally accepted at the top of our game it is very worrying.

I think this is a phrase most associated with Celtic, given their utterly shameful history.

YAS! WE'RE RANGERSMEDIA NOW - HANG ON MATE I'LL TAKE IT FROM HERE!

WEANSHAGGERS

SHAGGING WEANS

HUMPING WEE GUYS

HAVING SEX WITH WEANS

WEANSHAGGING

QUICK - POST UP A LINK TO GOUGHIE'S PIECE AND I'LL CUT AND PASTE THIS WHEN WAN A THEY WEANSHAGGERS SAYS HE'S A DICK. QUICK!

That's a cracking piece.

Who is Craig Fowler? Is he a regular in the Scotsman?

Sportsound might wish to hand him a microphone on occasion because his sentiments have been totally absent over the last few discussions.

The platform and indulgent hearing Roger Mitchell was offered last week was disgraceful.

Even last night, there was total agreement round the table that we all want the big clubs back at the top table. In fact, one of the journalists - might have been Jackson - said that we need every club back to punching at its weight. This naked pining for the return of the duopoly was not greeted with any dissent at all.

These guys want football to be as fixed and predictable as possible.

The screech for diddies from the Highlands and Hamilton to know thy place was deafening.

I'm generally a fan of Sportsound, but elements of it recently have sickened me.

Edited by Monkey Tennis

YAS! WE'RE RANGERSMEDIA NOW - HANG ON MATE I'LL TAKE IT FROM HERE!

WEANSHAGGERS

SHAGGING WEANS

HUMPING WEE GUYS

HAVING SEX WITH WEANS

WEANSHAGGING

QUICK - POST UP A LINK TO GOUGHIE'S PIECE AND I'LL CUT AND PASTE THIS WHEN WAN A THEY WEANSHAGGERS SAYS HE'S A DICK. QUICK!

wtf?