Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Oh aye - not sure if its been mentioned, but I caught a little bit of the tail end of Clyde 1 the other day in the car - I might have missed something but Mark Wilson and co were on, and the thrust of what they were saying was "Well, to talk about football - I mean some of the players at the time, Arteta etc. were absolutely phenomenal, and it was great getting to see them play every week, especially if you're a fan of a smaller club that otherwise wouldn't get to see these types of players".

Fucking hell.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

ohhh thank you Rangers for enriching our lives so...

if it wasn't so ridiculous I'd be fuming. Actually I am a bit. Arseholes

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

ohhh thank you Rangers for enriching our lives so...

if it wasn't so ridiculous I'd be fuming. Actually I am a bit. Arseholes

TBH with you I used to have a sly w*nk watching Rangers, all the other games were just an inconvenience before the Govan Globtrotters strolled into town to selflessly entertain us with their superstar players and catchy theme tunes.

Cheerleaders left a bit to be desired though - ugly slabbering c'nts.

? After reading all the ramblings on that bears den in the aftermath of Dave kings statement.could any rangers fan tell me.how much money has Dave king actually put into the club out his own pocket.cant get my head round why the club need loans from Ashley etc.

That kind of talk gets you tarred as being a kafflick over there. Think King has put in£1.5m. The legend of the diminishing warchest has never really been answered.

Then you take the magic hat knowing that the club need £2.5m to see out the season then proclaiming that he's going to be buying £1mill in January. He has to be playing to the masses while privately thinking 'what the f**k have I got myself in to'.

Yet, we have to believe that we need these cheating b*****ds other wise we will suffer the Seven Plagues Of Egypt as summoned by Glib & Shameless.

The thing that does not exist amongst the Rangers is humility. It's lacking. We are all to blame for their ebts, side contracts, tax avoidance (being caught once is bad enough but twice? M'on tae f**k.

Any other club (excluding Celtic) would have been hung out to dry. All credit to them, Hearts fans rallied round and did everything required of them to make sure their club didn't die. Rangers fans sat back and blamed everyone out with their own club as if Scottish football did this too them not the people they trusted to run their club.

Can I feel sorry for the calamity that is Rangers? No. Do I feel sorry for rangers fans? No. In this day and age do we really need tv contracts that are based on the reliance of religious hatred? Apparently so. This is something that I find the most fucked up thing.

Yet our governing body has been complicit in all of this. The man at the helm accepted one of the ebts ffs.

Mibbe rugbys not so bad after all.

Oh aye - not sure if its been mentioned, but I caught a little bit of the tail end of Clyde 1 the other day in the car - I might have missed something but Mark Wilson and co were on, and the thrust of what they were saying was "Well, to talk about football - I mean some of the players at the time, Arteta etc. were absolutely phenomenal, and it was great getting to see them play every week, especially if you're a fan of a smaller club that otherwise wouldn't get to see these types of players".

Fucking hell.

The problem is we are happy to hear players voice an opinion when we agree with them but unhappy when we disagree with them. On this issue I am not interested in the views of players even if they agree with me.

One thing that must be remembered is this:

professional football players get money out of the game

fans put money into the game

On this basis its the views of the fans that should carry weight; and whether you beileve in title stripping or not fans have every right to be pissed off with the use of EBTs, the advantage that it undoubtedly gave Rangers, and the way the footballing authorities would love to sweep the whole thing under the carpet if left to their own device.

The problem is we are happy to hear players voice an opinion when we agree with them but unhappy when we disagree with them. On this issue I am not interested in the views of players even if they agree with me.

One thing that must be remembered is this:

professional football players get money out of the game

fans put money into the game

On this basis its the views of the fans that should carry weight; and whether you beileve in title stripping or not fans have every right to be pissed off with the use of EBTs, the advantage that it undoubtedly gave Rangers, and the way the footballing authorities would love to sweep the whole thing under the carpet if left to their own device.

There are few types of people less qualified to comment on this scandal/topic than footballers. I'm not saying that they are all thick as absolute f**k or too naive/greedy to criticise their source of income. No wait I am, that's exactly it.

Even funnier than a barrel load of Jupes....

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/351576661359?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649&clk_rvr_id=928846647830&afsrc=1&rmvSB=true

Only £3.50 for 20 and you pure get to stick it to them big bad nasty sevcozombiedeidco fans (grrrrrrrrrr) and ragalee does not make a profit.

Go on buy a few and stick to them

:lol:

Ten packs on their way to Yorkshire I heard Sull.

Aye, because everybody in Yorkshire gives a Fúck. The only impact your lot have here is a slight infestation of bigots on MOT.* Moron.

* Oh,I forgot the biggest the rangers supporters club in England. Remember No8 told us about them? So big in Sheffield they couldn't fill a bus, and had to hold their meetings fifty miles away in Mansfield - meaning Yorkshire's loyal actually met in Nottinghamshire. In a very small pub.

Wings Over Scotland ‏@WingsScotland 2 mins2 minutes ago

Tell you what, let's actually give some thanks to Rangers (1872). They showed Scottish football that debt does have consequences.

Wings Over Scotland ‏@WingsScotland 59 secs60 seconds ago

The fact that the game is largely solvent now is something which in no small part is due to their hubris and collapse.

Celtic statement

e aware of last week's Court of Session ruling, which we note is subject to potential appeal. "Celtic's position on this issue is consistent - that this remains a matter for the courts of law and also the Scottish football authorities whose rules are intended to uphold sporting integrity."In 2013, we expressed surprise - shared by many observers and supporters of the game - over the findings of the SPL Commission that no competitive or sporting advantage had resulted. That remains our view."