Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Dave King statement. Arrogant p***k.....

"It is disappointing that a debate has re-emerged around the subject of Rangers history in Scottish football. It must be especially frustrating for the Clubs supporters who again find individuals within the structures of Scottish football unfairly targeting the Club.

As the one individual who was a major shareholder and director throughout the period that gave rise to the HMRC dispute, and again find myself in a similar capacity, I believe that I am uniquely positioned to make three important observations.

First, irrespective of the final outcome of the tax appeal (which might take several more years) the football team had no advantage from any tax savings from the scheme put in place by the Murray Group. Throughout the period in question the shareholders were committed to providing funding to the Club. The tax scheme may have reduced the need for shareholders to provide higher levels of funding so, as I have tried to make clear in the past, any advantage gained would have been to the company and its shareholders, not the team. *Certain players may not have signed for the Club without the perceived benefit of personal tax savings but there was no general advantage for the player squad, or the performance on the pitch.* We would still have signed players of equal abilities if one or two had decided they didnt want to sign under different financial circumstances.

An administration and liquidation tells us that this is not the case.

Yet another of Dave's lies.

I've been at work al day, it's been hellish and I haven't seen a shred of news.

Could someone some up today's going on's in a sentence?

If they pay CG legal expenses, they're f'cked.

If they don't pay them they're f'cked.

That's about it.

They seemingly do not care how ridiculous their arguments are, or worry about getting pulled up for threats to other clubs. I blame our authorities, they allowed the rules to be twisted and bent to try and keep the former Rangers fans onside, the whole episode is shameless

Kings Statement :lol:

This part of the statement might come back to haunt them:

"Certain players may not have signed for the Club without the perceived benefit of personal tax savings."

I think the lawyers will find this extremely interesting.

Stupid ***s are stupid

That's just fucking mental, coup de fucking grace !!

A mix of different players would have performed totally differently regardless of whether their monetary value was similar - high value signings flop all the time - admitting a different team would have been on the park had it not been for EBTs is unbelievably stupid.

Kings Statement :lol:

This part of the statement might come back to haunt them:

"Certain players may not have signed for the Club without the perceived benefit of personal tax savings."

I think the lawyers will find this extremely interesting.

Stupid ***s are stupid

Patently inadmissible. The ramblings of a lunatic preceding and following that line.