Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

he cant he's an idiot!

I was simply quoting from Alex Thompson's report last week on C4, " The Rangers Oldco and others' will now have the right of appeal at the Supreme Court " !?

What does that mean to you?

No need for your insults, they mean nothing sigh!

I was simply quoting from Alex Thompson's report last week on C4, " The Rangers Oldco and others' will now have the right of appeal at the Supreme Court " !?

So by 'the club', you meant Rangers Oldco, as there is no impact on the current Ibrox regime?

You were not quoting. you ridiculously mis-quoted, without crediting Thompson or even using quotation marks. You passed it off as your own opinion.

What does it mean? BDO and Murray.

i mean seriously guys! It's all very well trotting out the "obsessed" line as if its some sort of insult. But for the love of fck.If you as fans can not grasp the most basic fcking things, why are you even posting here!

According to last week's judgement "RFC 2012 PLC are now the only party opposing the appeal.".

In other words, the "others" have already accepted HMRC's position, and can't now appeal. Oldco/BDO are on their own.

According to last week's judgement "RFC 2012 PLC are now the only party opposing the appeal.".

In other words, the "others" have already accepted HMRC's position, and can't now appeal. Oldco/BDO are on their own.

Can anyone give a single reason why BDO would appeal the decision?

I've pulled him up on this already, he's not going to answer

Perhaps the Hearts tax fiasco with their Lithuanian loan players. Aye they paid it all back, but only after they were challenged on breaking the rules.

A bit like the MP's expenses scandal, " of course we did nothing wrong, because it was all paid back"

The Arsenal example quoted earlier, was slightly different, they bunged HMRC £40 million, no questions asked, no negotiation, no quibbling over the amount owed, the tax man snapped their hand off an walked away, job done. It was small change within their bulging coffers.

Perhaps the Hearts tax fiasco with their Lithuanian loan players. Aye they paid it all back, but only after they were challenged on breaking the rules.

A bit like the MP's expenses scandal, " of course we did nothing wrong, because it was all paid back"

The Arsenal example quoted earlier, was slightly different, they bunged HMRC £40 million, no questions asked, no negotiation, no quibbling over the amount owed, the tax man snapped their hand off an walked away, job done. It was small change within their bulging coffers.

You do realise HMRC exist to collect tax. So in these situations once tax is paid, that's kind of the end of the matter?

You were not quoting. you ridiculously mis-quoted, without crediting Thompson or even using quotation marks. You passed it off as your own opinion.

What does it mean? BDO and Murray.

i mean seriously guys! It's all very well trotting out the "obsessed" line as if its some sort of insult. But for the love of fck.If you as fans can not grasp the most basic fcking things, why are you even posting here!

I was very clear on where and who I was quoting from with quotation marks. What a state to get into eh?

The desperate thrashing about on here amongst the hateful hordes is spectacular, wow!! It's going to be some show when this charade amounts to f*ck all !!

You do realise HMRC exist to collect tax. So in these situations once tax is paid, that's kind of the end of the matter?

So it's about the ability to pay then, not the requirement to play within the rules. Financial regulations mean nothing so long as you can stump up the cash if you're caught?

So it's about the ability to pay then, not the requirement to play within the rules. Financial regulations mean nothing so long as you can stump up the cash if you're caught?

"The ability to pay".....

:D :D

Sorry rob (no I'm not) , you've had a 'mare of a day even backed up by the halfwits.

Ok Rob. Personally I blame the schools, not you. But I'm on the verge of putting you on ignore. Sorry pal, but your lack of intelligence is giving me a sore head

Your choice my friend, difficulty envisaging that I might lose sleep over that one, but knock yourself out.

The £1m Chairman

“If MA is on the ball, he will call for a GM and ask the questions around what the Company did to satisfy its duties to shareholders that allowing a convicted criminal to become chairman was the correct judgement ….and to pass a motion that NO ONE with Criminal Convictions should ever be allowed any say in the running of the club or hold office…..lets see what happens, I believe there were rumours that a GM was being sought….hopefully it will be held while Glib & Shameless is serving at Her Majesties Pleasure.”

The foreword is from Gordo. I can confirm that there will be a general meeting on November 27 at The Clyde Auditorium. This is somewhat earlier than other meetings in previous years, but as we are fully aware there is a distinct possibility that our criminal chairman will be imprisoned at his contempt of court hearing on 9 December. The fact that King is currently bound over for another contempt of court conviction, in South Africa, has escaped the notice of the SMSM. He was sentenced to three months imprisonment, suspended for three years. Holding an AGM when your chairman is in prison would be hard to spin as a positive.

Of course there could be another reason for this meeting. A document was circulated that purported to be a request for an EGM. If the resolutions tabled at the meeting on 27 November includes two resolutions from Ashley, we will know that the shyster board are killing two birds with one stone.

Ashley is holding King up to public scrutiny. He has been exposed as a lying charlatan with no appreciable wealth. An individual bound over by a suspended sentence. These facts will be in the public domain as of December 9 at The High Courts of Justice. King’s defence will be paid by Rangers. The previous injunction on King and his puppet board cost circa £400,000 as costs were awarded to Sports Direct. The forthcoming trial, should it include a substantial fine, will escalate the costs of defending our criminal chairman to circa £1m. Even if he has contributed £1.5m in soft loans, which I do not accept, the bulk of this amount will be spent defending his stupidity. It takes a special brand of stupidity to be tried for contempt of court while convicted of contempt of court. Mr King evidently has no regard for the law in South Africa and the UK. The stupidity of the shareholders who voted for King on March 6 will no doubt continue on November 27.

King is tabling a resolution to remove Ashley’s voting rights. If he succeeds, Ashley will take him to court again. Ashley has an agreement with the SFA to limit his shareholding to 10%. He has not exercised his right to appoint two directors. There is no justifiable case to strip him of his voting rights as he does not have undue influence. King is attempting to silence his opposition with an illegal ruse. A ruse that will be challenged at The High Courts of Justice.

If King’s stupidity continues unchecked, his costs of litigation, when added to those of Green, could exceed the £2.5m in emergency funding that has been raised by Mr Taylor and Mr Letham.

King squandered £50m of his ill-gotten gains on legal fees. He found it amusing to take on The South African Revenue Service in the full knowledge that every Rand he spent in his defence was one less Rand that they could collect.

He is now engaged in a war with a billionaire. There will only be one inevitable outcome. Ashley is going to wipe the floor with King. The club could be the collateral damage.

I look forward to the excuses of the four existing members of the SFA board who voted for King should he be imprisoned.

:D

Lance Armstrong FC is an apt name if you listen to the fans. Everyone done it a bit.

That'll be why in cycling, they simply annulled the results for the years he won the Tour De France instead of awarding it to second place.

I think we can all agree then that the best course of action is to simply do the same for all the trophies Rangers won during the EBT years.